Create And Search And Rescue Team for a New Forum Software

Mario
I'm fed up with this (minus) World and want to consider a New forum software.

Right now the prime candidate is phpbb:

#1 doesn't break things on pathc updates - even if we did make plugins for mybb, there's a huge chance they'd break with updates. Our theme is considerably broken due to updates alone.

two other things that mybb is fixing with 1.9:

#2 has a default mobile theme. We bought a theme to be good on mobile with MyBB and it's pretty good but not perfect
#3 has a decent template system

idk if there's any other major features we want to think about. I don't want to lose any functionality moving to a new forum software so it'll take some serious work, but hopefully we can more safely add functionality.

I'm not sure what other options out there would be great, but if anyone has any Suggestions feel free to add them here.
Spritanium
I like this guy: https://github.com/sbkwgh/forum

GPL license, and it's a nice simple starting point for us to build something catered exactly to our unique functionality

It'd be a lot of work but it seems worth it if we're gonna redo everything anyway
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
I have an Idea: Why SDon't We Put This Forum On A Little Woebstie I Like To Call Microsoft Word? Mcrosofot Word is a program that works a lot like a My Messaging Message Board. It has All the Latest Technology we use in Today's HyperAccelerated Society, such as keyboard functonality and the choice to choose to between Save and Save As. It also has you can add things like comments, header and footers, Date and Time.

Spells

The other Great thing the reason why I advocate Microsoft Word is that it is an Open SOurce alternative to Instagram, such as allowing you to Save As. If we created a Hotmail Account then we can share the Word Document and Always Be On The Same Page. There are just simply Limitless "The Possibilities are Endless" as the saying goes. It's Free and Always Will be, and we can good night minus world hopefully i've persuaded you all about the great usages of the website "Microsoft's Excel"
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
can we move minus world to the youtube comments section for elyk's cooking videos
Agastya
use phpbb2 so we can relive the glory days of TRULY broken software
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Mario
(Oct 13, 2018 at 11:28 PM)Agastya Wrote: use phpbb2 so we can relive the glory days of TRULY broken software

jesus christ
Agastya
whats wrong? you don't want to enable a custom bbcode that you can put in your signature that completely overwrites the page's css? fucking coward
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦