Poll: well?

yes, it's finally time
37.50%
no, the grinch is only a boss on minus world
62.50%
Total: 16 vote(s)

level with me guys, is banjo in smash

T-man
i just really really want it to be true, this is meant to be the ultimate smash and sakurai has not disappointed yet. for once in my life i am choosing faith over doubt

please vote gently
Yrrzy
yall know i have bad opinions on nintendo 64 era video games but i feel like the only one who doesnt want banjo in smash
Elyk
fuck geno
Mario
I don't really get how me saying "the only thing Banjo deserves is a brutal death" in Discord gave Yrr the impression she's the only one who doesn't want Banjo
T-man
(Oct 27, 2018 at 9:58 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: yall know i have bad opinions on nintendo 64 era video games but i feel like the only one who doesnt want banjo in smash

i too would prefer the ultimate smash brothers be capped off by a tenth pokemon rather than a fallen icon from the days of the n64
Mario
The problem is rare has an actual good game on the N64 that doesn't have representation here, Blast Corps.
Crash Bandicoot
fuck that guy
T-man
(Oct 27, 2018 at 8:39 PM)Crash Bandicoot Wrote: fuck that guy
you weren’t even in sony smash punk
sealelement
unironically i would love blast corps representation in smash that would be amazing i'd buy 50 copies
100% pure gamer 100%
fireball3k
i would die if simian acres was a stage in smash bros. blast corps is my favorite n64 game, bar none.

though you can go drink pee if you think banjo-kazooie sucks, mario
T-man
I’m ready to get BTFO
T-man
f
sealelement
f
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
f
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy