Xavier [Director]
Alright, people, production starts in a couple hours, and from what I can tell, the studio executives are gonna get on my ass if I don't start actually doing something with this expensive studio out in the middle of the woods that they, and I quote: "wasted their money on".

Anyway, unlike the indoor tourist trap at the other end of the place, this studio is more of a complex, really. Bunch of little buildings and stuff, I'm sure you know the drill.

The Map

[Image: k1JMhxJ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: 98JDuWO.png]

Room Descriptions:

At the beginning of every night, you'll all start in your assigned trailer. There's not much in those, besides a bed and a bedside table with a lamp. People keep telling me there's a "boogeyman" under the bed too, but I don't buy that for a second. Nice excuse to get out of your 4 AM stunt shoot, jackass.

Also staying with you at this studio are the following members of the Non-contract Production Crew:

- Xavier: Look, I'm not gonna write a paragraph on myself here. That's what they call "breaking the fourth wall" in the industry, and they don't pay me nearly enough for me to contemplate existence like that, okay kid? I'm the Director, I'll be around, I'll be doing stuff, and leave me alone. Just do your jobs, none of these "shenanigans" I keep hearing about.

- Trip: Trip's my Camerman, and also a weird dude. I think he's still stuck in the 90's. Either way, he'll probably be around the sets themselves usually, grabbing some scenery shots, although I've instructed him to try and catch some of you on camera if you're up to anything weird. Try not to hurt him too badly though, I can't afford to deal with a lawsuit.

Anyway that should be about it. No point dwelling here, I have another studio to make a needlessly long forum post about.
Xavier [Director]
Oh yeah, and as for the Woods, stay outta there. It's easy to get lost, and the studio will NOT be liable if you waste your night wandering around like an idiot.
Alex Jones
Looks like a place for COMMIE SCUM.
I grew up in Dallas, Texas, drinking sodium fluoridated water. All the scientific studies show my IQ has been reduced by at least 20 points. The shadow of who I would have been calls out from the grave.
And he's angry.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Light Gamer
Damn, this is epic style. Can't wait to finally get out of my mom's basement and film in that Recording Studio. ...There's internet here, right? I can't upload my unedited 720p video on the latest Mario fangames without it....
gentlemansGambit
[Image: HuaXElp.png]

*smiles* [| \'m-g/ad-that-a-fe//ow-homestuck-fan-\s-\n-the-same-stud\o-as-me |] UwU

*waving, wearing libra shirt* [| h\\\\\\\\\-terez\-san!! |] ☆u☆

*curious* [| where-cou/d- , -\f-poss\b/e- , -\-set-up-a-meeting-place-for- , -idk |]

[Image: Kdv5SYi.png]

*reveals right eye which is glowing like sans* [| ro/ep/ay\ng?? |] 0WO
Mettaton
[Image: image0.png]

[Image: mettaton.png]

...I have some better prey to catch. Ooooooh yyyyyyes.......
rollerC
(Oct 27, 2018 at 6:34 PM)Mettaton Wrote: Ooooooh yyyyyyes.......

i'm scared
Here you can enter a short message which will be automatically appended to the bottom of your posts.
DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
Is this where the lame party is being held? Well, by the time I'm done with it, it'll be a much cooler place.
[Image: ede29e7b-bc10-457d-9891-17da97e9c77c.png]
"First I whip it out. Then I thrust it. With great force! Every angle..! It penetrates! Until..! With great strength! I.. ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied, and you are set free."
-Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™
Terezi Pyrope
(Oct 27, 2018 at 6:30 PM)gentlemansGambit Wrote: [Image: HuaXElp.png]

[Image: tz_lynch_default.png]

SOM3ON3S G3TT1NG FUCK1NG LYNCH3D >:]
Bubsy 3D
Wait, I thought trolls had big pink hair! And who's this skeleton? How can he pawsibly be more recognizable than moi?
Trip [Cameraman]
(Oct 27, 2018 at 8:44 PM)Bubsy 3D Wrote: Wait, I thought trolls had big pink hair! And who's this skeleton? How can he pawsibly be more recognizable than moi?
Whoa, Bubsy? I heard your game won the Gold X award!

Can I snag myself an autograph, dude?
Teddie
Looks like shooting's finally about to begin! This is Teddie's time to shine!
Bubsy 3D
(Oct 27, 2018 at 8:56 PM)Trip [Cameraman] Wrote: Whoa, Bubsy? I heard your game won the Gold X award!

Can I snag myself an autograph, dude?
OF COURSE! Bubsy always has time for his fan!

...FANS I meant fans!