Xavier [Director]
To think, they call MY studio a waste of money, when they go and build this thing! Unlike Studio A, Studio B is almost entirely contained in one large building, and to make things worse, it's one of those "tourist" studios where people can wander around and blow their cash on booze and trinkets.

Does no one respect the art of film anymore? Apparently not. Anyway, this place isn't exactly popular with tourists, as rumor is that one of the producers who used to work here went crazy and forever wanders these halls, muttering about "killing games" and lynching some guy named Dray? Drey? Drei? Something like that. Anyway, that's good, because it means some actual filming can get done for once.

...And don't tell the Studio A guys that you're using the guest dorms in this studio, okay?

The Map

[Image: 9EOnfZP.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: Yym749b.png]

Room description:

Anyway, yeah you'll be starting in your dorms, which unlike the trailers in Studio A, have a little more room to move around, even if they're all furnished basically the same, as described above. There's a backdoor out into the [b]Woods too, but I'd recommend not wandering around in there. Rumor has it that a bunch of bad stuff went down in those woods, and you know what they say about curiosity and the cat and all that cliche junk.

Speaking of pay grade, you'll be joined by two members of the Non-contract Production Crew:

-Liz: Probably short for Elizabeth? Anyway, she's a Security Guard. All I know is that she's got a short temper, hardly sleeps, and carries a gun, so I'd stay away from her if I were you, at least if you're gonna be causing any trouble. Personally, she seems like she's snooping around for something, but I sure don't know what that something is.

-The Janitor: Does this guy have a name? No? Ehhh, oh well. This guy's a Janitor, real old dude. Been with the studio for a long time, and absolutely hates messes. He's been dispatched here to deal with this whole flooded hallway thing, but maybe if the executives had listened to me and just revamped the abandoned studio around here, we wouldn't be dealing with the fallout of uppity tourists anyway. Regardless, if he sees a mess, he'll clean it up.

I think that's all to say, anyway. Been staring at this forum interface so long that it's starting to give me a headache.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: 4tMf3J9.png]

A Saloon Set! Is there an old-timey piano in there? Wouldn't be the best model, but I wouldn't mind getting the rust off my hands for the sake of practice.
The Other Monokuma
Puhuhu, as long as there's no vents leading onto bookshelves!
Momoko Koigakubo
(Oct 27, 2018 at 8:53 PM)Kaede Akamatsu Wrote: [Image: 4tMf3J9.png]

A Saloon Set! Is there an old-timey piano in there? Wouldn't be the best model, but I wouldn't mind getting the rust off my hands for the sake of practice.
I hope your not thinking of using this as an excuse to go gamble and drink instead. For "Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow." (Proverbs 13:11)
Liz [Security Guard]
I fucking hate this job already.
sealelement
(Oct 31, 2018 at 6:33 AM)Liz [Security Guard] Wrote: I fucking hate this job already.

who died liz?
100% pure gamer 100%