what costumes have you worn for halloween

sealelement
thread title. i dont have any photos on hand but i can list a few

1. when i was really little i went as superman cus my brother was batman and i remember trying to make a skirt out of a blanket i had but my mom told me not to but it was still cool though

2. one time in elementary when i was like 10 i was sick from school but still went trick or treating but i didnt have a costume so i just put on a realistic gorilla mask my brother had and we went trick or treating and i scared so many little kids. it was fun. it was just a gorilla mask, a t shirt, cargo shorts, and tennis shoes 10/10 would wear again

3. i went as a ninja like two years in a row after i learned how to do a t shirt ninja. i think @Draku was a wizard or something. we trick or treated a bunch and then played melee while some other friends got more candy, it was also very cool

post your costumes you remember wearing, and optionally, post pictures
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
one time i made a box mask with a face cut out of it and it was cool
fireball3k
i don't have a photo handy because it was so long ago, but i remember that i went as super mario for halloween when i was a little boy. i would have been about seven years old at most, so my mom and dad helped draw a mustache on me so that i looked the part. my mother always likes to tell me the story about how she took me out trick or treating dressed as thomas the tank engine back in 1993 when i was 3, and how it snowed that night on halloween. in 2014, i was employed at an amazon warehouse as a stower, and i remember seeing it snow on halloween while i was on break that night. i talked to someone about how i remembered it snowing back in '93, i remember.

i seem to remember going as a gryffindor student in 2000 or so, and i remember that the last costume i wore out trick or treating was bret michaels as depicted in guitar hero 3 when i was 17.