[Day 1 - Studio B] - A Sickening Start!

Larry Foulke
Quote:Two_Finger
@ZA PRODUCER can we pump the stomach to check for poisoning? or spiked drinks I guess

With what stomach pump exactly? That'd be a no!

Quote:Hearts
Can I check to see if there are any photos on the camera?

What camera, did you have one on you?

Quote:Kaede Akamatsu
I'd like to know more about the MATCHES I saw by the Bar. Were they used?

You take a look at the multitude of burnt out matches laying around the bar, yep, definitely used.
Monika
@ZA PRODUCER I want to try hanging Sayori to see if the wounds match. If she dies, then they match.
Morgan
Could I take a look at the body and the surrounding area? Is there anything that sticks out?
I'll show you a real dance....
Liz [Security Guard]
A murder? Can't say it wasn't expected. Lotta people seem to die around here, for one reason or another.

Anyway, speaking of murder, I swear to god, I'm gonna straight up slaughter that Mario guy if he keeps it up. What a total dick. Almost shot him dead where he stood tonight, because he just can't seem to go five minutes without acting like a literal clown. Jesus, this director guy really is nuts, hiring not only murderers, but MORONS on top of that.

Hopefully we can get all this wrapped up, but I don't trust this Producer guy either. Ol' Xavier's wrapped up in some weird stuff himself, but this Producer's clearly got more than a couple screws loose.
Liz [Security Guard]
Oh yeah, and to lend that Twofinger guy a hand, I'll slash the victim's stomach open with a kitchen knife. Fuck the pump, I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.
Larry Foulke
Quote:Monika 4 minutes ago
@ZA PRODUCER I want to try hanging Sayori to see if the wounds match. If she dies, then they match.

Fuck off, I didn't hire you.

Quote:Coffee 1 minute ago
Could I take a look at the body and the surrounding area? Is there anything that sticks out?

You check the body out, careful not to mess anything up. Well, more than it already is.

You spy a hole in the side of her head that appeared to have been the source of all this blood. There are glass cuts along various parts of the front of her body as well. Obviously, lots of blood loss as well.

Around the body is a large puddle of blood and alcohol that has mixed together at this point, and glass shards. There is a long wooden staff, much like one that Moses would have held next to her. There are some chairs that appear to have been thrown around, but none appear broken. Past that, the Saloon is still the Saloon!
Larry Foulke
Quote:Liz [Security Guard] 2 minutes ago
Oh yeah, and to lend that Twofinger guy a hand, I'll slash the victim's stomach open with a kitchen knife. Fuck the pump, I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.

Ahh, Liz! My favorite security guard! So glad you decided to stop being a brooding saltbag and speak up for once! Maybe this will be a trend? A most welcome one if so!

Well alright, if you MUST deface the body, then so be it I suppose, not like I care.

You cut open the victim's stomach and alongside even more blood (thanks, as if this wasn't going to be a lot for the janitor to clean already) the only other thing that you see is just regular old stomach acid, no signs of alcohol or anything else in here. Hope it was worth it, weirdo!
Kaede Akamatsu
(Nov 2, 2018 at 4:04 AM)Coffee Wrote: Ah, I didn't quite mean to imply you were the killer based on proximity alone. My bad, I should have worded that better.

[Image: xLpX7OV.png]
No problem at all! It's better we leave this behind and work together from now on!

[Image: YmznmiU.png]
Alright, let's start investigating, for real!

We have a wooden staff by the body, soaked in alcohol. I'm guessing it hasn't been lit up at all, but I would still like to check for any burns, dents or anything liquid on it. I also want to see if anything around the body has been burnt in any possible way.

Next up is the hole in her head. Can we look around to see if there's a bullet nearby? What about a hole in the ground, or in the wall? I'd like to know more about that wound and the glass, as well.

Some tables and chairs have been used, so I would like to take a look at those. What kind of chairs and tables are they? Are they marked with anything particular?
Morgan
(Nov 2, 2018 at 4:41 AM)Kaede Akamatsu Wrote: Next up is the hole in her head. Can we look around to see if there's a bullet nearby?

There's also the matter of an exit wound. If there isn't one, then that means she got that hole poked into her head some other way. Can I compare the size of the staff next the body to the size of the hole in her head? See if it would be sharp enough to pierce through the skull.
I'll show you a real dance....
Larry Foulke
Quote:Alright, let's start investigating, for real!

We have a wooden staff by the body, soaked in alcohol. I'm guessing it hasn't been lit up at all, but I would still like to check for any burns, dents or anything liquid on it. I also want to see if anything around the body has been burnt in any possible way.

Next up is the hole in her head. Can we look around to see if there's a bullet nearby? What about a hole in the ground, or in the wall? I'd like to know more about that wound and the glass, as well.

Some tables and chairs have been used, so I would like to take a look at those. What kind of chairs and tables are they? Are they marked with anything particular?

Well aren't you just a little busy body. Alright let's see here:

You pick up the staff and look it over, it's made of some old wood but you don't see any signs of burns or anything harmful to it. You check around the surrounding area for burns. Nope, no signs of fire here.

You take a look at the hole in her head. You can't make any absolute calls on what exactly made it, BUT, you do know that bullet holes in a human body aren't just simple circles, they're messy, and that's what this looks like, like something exploded inward. While you're at the body you take a look at the various cuts. The cuts are small. Very small. Numerous, though, but not really enough to kill someone, it'd probably just hurt a lot. There also appear to be pieces of glass sticking out of some of the cuts. Around the body is a mixture of blood, scotch, vodka, the works, lots of alcohol. And glass. Lots of glass.

You poke around the floor carefully for a bullet or bullet hole or anything. You don't see any holes, but in one of the spaces between the wooden floor you spot a Bullet Casing. Well that's fortunate.

The tables and chairs are just standard wooden tables and chairs, no markings or anything, but some of them are strewn around the floor.
Larry Foulke
Quote:Coffee
Can I compare the size of the staff next the body to the size of the hole in her head? See if it would be sharp enough to pierce through the skull.

Nah, it's a pretty blunt staff all around, nothing sharp about it. The staff is also much larger than the hole in her head.
Hearts
(Nov 2, 2018 at 4:20 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote: What camera, did you have one on you?

The camera on the editing desk in the editing room

Does the bullet casing seem fresh? The body's in the saloon, after all. Any bullets or holes we find could be from a while ago
Larry Foulke
Quote:Hearts
The camera on the editing desk in the editing room

You plug the camera up to one of the editing monitors and import the video footage. It's about ten seconds long and it's just Crash Bandicoot talking mad shit about Mario for 10 seconds while walking with the Saloon in the background getting more distant before it cuts off.

I'm glad Crash and Mario are such great friends!
Two_Finger
I arise and check out the ???, which is just a normal ass bedroom
except the pillowcase is missing

eager to see the hatch in all it's glory, I tinker with it for a bit but give up after seeing just how ungodly heavy it is

I head to the restaurant, taking a glance at the bar on my way and noticing some kind of tail at the entrance
entering the restaurant, I move to check out the locked closet, which is shut tight with no wiggle room

I enter the north elevator, only to nearly black out at the oppressive atmosphere this... thing, in the corner exudes
learning that the thing is Gnome, eater of worlds, I hastily leave the elevator when it reaches it's destination
Eager to escape, I make a mad dash to the editing room in which I check out the video monitors. As I do so I spy big the cat enter the saloon set

my inspection of the editing room bearing no fruit, I make my way to the gallery and spot the big cat speeding down the dorm stairs before I enter the gallery from the north entrance
I try to steal a painting but they're bolted down tight so I give up and head back to the north elevator
this is my experience

I exit near the bar, and follow shroomguy into it while loads of matches fly all over from the top of the souvenir shop

I start to drink and shoot the shit with shroomguy, eventually he gets up to go
finishing up my beer, the cat big comes in wih a tray of shots
he offers me one and I slam it down and pass out immediately. what gives, the big cat?
Amoeba
A murder, how tragic! I, however, can be excluded from the list of suspects.

I was nowhere near the saloon all night. I went to the souvenir store, on the way I saw Jim Davis when I noticed someone on the roof was throwing matches at the bar. I went in for a few minutes, and as I left Shroomguy was entering the shop. Then I took the stairs when I noticed Heart's door closing. I proceeded to the prop workshop and picked up a few things, then went poolside at the lakeset for a while before heading to my room for the night.

I will note I didn't see Coffee all night, despite going to several of the same places. Eh, maybe I just missed them.
Two_Finger
@Liz [Security Guard] You have a gun right? and being the security guard you'd keep tabs on the locations of such tools in the area? Could you give us a quick rundown on the state of them, or at least where they should be.
Liz [Security Guard]
(Nov 2, 2018 at 5:17 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: @Liz [Security Guard] You have a gun right? and being the security guard you'd keep tabs on the locations of such tools in the area? Could you give us a quick rundown on the state of them, or at least where they should be.
Yeah, I've got a gun. Probably the only one here too. I don't know what kind of clown house you think you're in, but newsflash: we don't just have guns kicking around everywhere. If someone's using a gun, they probably brought their own. We've got some nailguns in the Prop Workshop though, I guess. Don't really hang around there, myself.
Momoko Koigakubo
(Nov 2, 2018 at 2:16 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote: @Momoko Koigakubo ! You've bitten the dust, laying in the Saloon Set in a pool of blood, glass, and alcohol! How? Well that's for these lunatics to figure out! Can't believe the Jesus Freak was the one who died first, aren't you supposed to be protected by the Light or whatever you religious folk believe in? Ah well, not my problem anymore.

I can at least give you some data from my observation that might be useful, or maybe not, whatever. How about something else that might help in this, an INCENTIVE!

If you lynch the correct killer, you will get to vote on whether or not you'd like the first victim to come back to life.
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil. (Psalm 23:4)
Liz [Security Guard]
(Nov 2, 2018 at 4:40 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote: So glad you decided to stop being a brooding saltbag and speak up for once! Maybe this will be a trend? A most welcome one if so!
Y'know, I've got nothing against talking, I just don't happen to want to talk to you in particular.
Two_Finger
(Nov 2, 2018 at 5:25 AM)Liz [Security Guard] Wrote: Yeah, I've got a gun. Probably the only one here too. I don't know what kind of clown house you think you're in, but newsflash: we don't just have guns kicking around everywhere. If someone's using a gun, they probably brought their own. We've got some nailguns in the Prop Workshop though, I guess. Don't really hang around there, myself.
that's some good info, thanks