[Day 1 - Studio B] - A Sickening Start!

The Janitor [Janitor]
I would like to first thank that nice young lady who took the time out of her day to chat with me. I appreciate how well-mannered she is, not like those hooligans who made a mess in the Saloon.

You know, I've been working for this studio all my life, and I've never seen a bunch quite like you. Murder, attempted suicide, and broken glass on the floor? That's dangerous for kids like you. Be more careful next time, for both your sake, and for mine. I'm not the spry young man I used to be, and my sweeping skills have long faded, you know.

That said, if I see that two-tone bear again, I'll have to give him a whack. Pestering me about ketchup while I'm trying to clean up that flood upstairs... Young man, you need to sort out your priorities.
Crash Bandicoot
Boy I tell ya, wot a time ta be alive!

I woke up this morning, feeling like the usual super marsupial I always am. I thought I saw a fly on Gnome's door, so I gave 'er a proper whack. Turns out the only thing on Gnome's door was more door.

Now I know that there are some people on this set that like that lumpy tomato Mario more than little ol' me, and I was thinking ta meself : How could I convince everyone that they're wrong? But then it hit me: It's not that they don't know I'm good, it's that they DON'T know Mario sucks! With this 'ere revelation in mind, I set out ta show the world- er, set. I walked over to the Editing Room, when that oversized wallaby zoomed by to the dorms, dolled up like his ma wanted him ta be a cowboy and his pa wanted him ta be a knight, so they just met in the middle. Anywho, I went ahead and grabbed a camera and a mic, because people need ta SEE the error of their ways. Errors like you'd get from poor contacts with an obsolete format like cartridges, and never find on the superior CD-R.

I started making my way to the Lake to show off my incredible reflection techniques that Mario could never hope to replicate, when I saw the bane of my existence making his way ta the elevators. Scurrying around with a box around his waist, like wot? Your protagonists aren't good enough for you? Now you have ta rip off my friend's shtick? I suppressed me urges ta give the bastard a piece a my mind, and kept on me way ta the Lake. In the distance, I saw a creepy silhouette that just screamed "bad news," so I high-tailed it outta there proper fast. Went inta the Saloon Set instead. I spun me way in through the swinging doors and found me a dead body at me feet.

It was that Church girl! There was a lotta blood, and I'm E-Rated, so I don't do too well with blood. figured that someone else would have the situation under control, so I did the responsible thing and turned around. Well now I'm 0-2 on places I wanted ta film in, and there's only so many hours in a day, so I figured what better way to get through to the people with some choice words 'a my own? I pointed the camera at me face and recorded some spirited words about that platforming plebeian.

I went back ta the Editing Room, and with me incredible knowledge 'a computers, got my video onta USB with no issues. I went over ta the north elevator and rode it down alone, but an eerie kinda alone. I did a sweet flip outta the elevator with only one press 'a the jump button, unlike some unmotivated "heroes" who need three, and saw some shroomy fella. I didn't like his look because he reminds me an awful lot like Mario, but I figured I could convince him yet. Unfortunately Mario's iron grip was tighter than I thought, and he simply walked away. Oddly enough, I didn't see anyone else, save for some shit happening at the Bar, so I stayed as far away as I could as I made me way over to the Auditorium.

Once there, I put me USB in the Projector, and I musta watched me video about 100- no- 1,000 times inna row. I coulda watched that masterpiece forever, but a Bandicoot's gotta eat, so I walked over to the Restaurant. On me way, I saw ol' TwoFingy clocked out at the Bar. I ignored him because I figured he's probably one 'a those Mario Monks if he didn't want ta watch me video. Once I made me way to the Restaurant, I peeped into the Kitchen and found nary a single fucking wumpa fruit. Peaches. Are you fucking Joking

I grabbed 10 'a them and ate eight, so do the math, dipshit. I walked over ta the stairs and heard someone calling me name, but I ignored them. I took me remaining peaches and tossed 'em at Mario's door you fucking like these huh eat my whole ass

I went ta bed after that.
Monika
Sayori committed the murder. Kill her.
Peach Anne
HIIIII, it's me Peach Anne, everyone's favorite e-sports equipment! I'm so sorry to hear someone got ganked already, hard to call it a GG when you don't even make it out of spawn. Dead

I woke up and wanted to watch my favorite streamer Cattomiya Pinata ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *) play ForkKnife on Jerk.me, the only streaming site that R3AL gamers use. I packed up my 50 pound Xenoware laptop and decided to plug it in to the biggest screen I could find. I checked the map and saw that the AUDITORIUM was close by, a perfect place to chill and watch vids. After about 40 feet from my door I nearly passed out, my stamina was at 0! I needed some G4mer Fuel™ if I want to be able to get the most out of watching these DANK streams. I opted to do this new sidequest and went down to farm for some snack at the RESTAURANT.

When I got there I realized there were a few other people there, and I'm not really good at talking with anyone besides LLENN, I kind of freeze up and seem a lot less animated when I'm around normies WIDE.

I decided I'd have to tough it out and eat the MRE rations I brought just in case, and continued to lug my hea....EXTREMELY LIGHT AND WORTH EVERY PENNY OF, laptop towards the AUDITORIUM. Once i got closer I realized there were some SECURITY CHECKPOINTS with metal detectors. There wasn't any way I could get past those with my rig, and I didn't really want to draw attention to myself given all the 3D people around, so I decided to pack it in and settle for the 360 noscope panorama 420k display that my Xenoware laptop came with. I made a beeline for my room not really looking at any of the surrounding areas, the stream was starting soon and I didn't want to miss it. Finally I arrived back in MY ROOM. I was able to setup my rig just in time to catch the whole stream! Thumbs Up

I wish I could be more help with the PK investgation, but I didn't even go upstairs. Sad
I didn't really hear anything unusual either. That being said, I had my Notes by DR.BAE headphones on full blast so that I wouldn't miss any ingame footsteps or 1337 strats from my fave streamer. Even if there was someone right outside my door I probably wouldn't have noticed them. Shrug
Sayori
@ZA PRODUCER Please answer my DMs... I-I'll reply with a dick pic!
Larry Foulke
Quote:Sayori 44 minutes ago
@ZA PRODUCER Please answer my DMs... I-I'll reply with a dick pic!

God I'm a busy man, okay!? Don't hassle me! And you BETTER not have a dick down there...

Quote:Monika 10 hours ago
Sayori committed the murder. Kill her.

I'm about to call security, Liz doesn't take well to strangers.

Quote:Liz [Security Guard] Today at 5:26 AM
Y'know, I've got nothing against talking, I just don't happen to want to talk to you in particular.

Aww that's funny! You really are a riot you little scamp. We're friends, right? You wouldn't shoot me, right?

...right?
Mario
This post filmed before a live studio audience.

There's nothing funny about what happeened last night. I got pulled over,
my pal Shroomguy and I got electroctured, there's peaches all over right
outside my room, and worst of all I hear some strange animal is telling
everyone I suck!

Hmm, I'm getting word somebody died too. Well I guess last night wasn't all bad.

*audience laughs*

Even if there's only 16 of us, that's still a GIANT STAFF. I don't know how
we're going to be able to manage to make a film with so many characters.
Speaking of a GIANT STAFF, I saw the victim heading out of the PROP WORKSHOP
with one. She was heading to the SALOON with it. Didn't anyone ever tell
her not to bring a staff to a gun fight?

If it's not clear what happened, don't worry, I made some notes and left my
notepad of what happened back in the RESTAURANT. Hopefully that can give
you all a clear picture of what happened.

*audience checks the OTHER INFO of the CASE FILES and erupts into laughter*
The Other Monokuma
Yikes, what a dead investigation. If I was in charge, I'd call it here and execute the lot of you. Guess I should spice it up with my own testimony!

Somebody's running up the stairs as I leave my room.
Somebody's waking up after I go up those stairs.
I look in that mystery room, and Crash Bandicoot's just leaving.
The mystery room's just another bedroom, by the way. How boring!
I head down the stairs and somebody darts up past me. Damn this place is dark, can't see who anybody is!
I check out that stupid heavy hatch and Twofinger and Shroomguy go to the bar and start drinking.
I go over to the auditorium and there's a bunch of people in there. I didn't care to actually look at them. Idiots.

Eh, then I go to bed. Nobody can prove anything else, no sir!
Well, maybe I saw a body. I was moving pretty slow, so I bet that chick was long dead before I noticed her.

Oh, that Janitor, he was in the flooded hallway and I decided to try to prank him, but he's too busy for me! Sheesh, what's this guy's salary? It's either too little or too much, that's all I know!
The Other Monokuma
Apparently I only heard a single idiot in the auditorium. Idiot.
Sayori
"I rate Kaede's testimony 9/10..." - Ghandi.

Source: Wikipedia.
Serval the Serval
[Image: lXvxOpF.png]

Myaa! Today I went to the bar looking for fun things to do! I was playing with the bottles. I saw Mario-chan was already up. He must be a friend that is good at waking up early!

After I had some fun in the bar, I went to the kitchen. Everything is so shiny myaa! After the kitchen I went to a high place and played until I fell asleep!
Nostalgia Critic
Hellooo, I'm the Nostalgia Critic! I recall it so you don't have to.

I left my room in a rush, but not as much as Kaede who was running downstairs all unnerved.

No business of mine - I head to the Editing Room uninterrupted and able to drive all of my creative juices towards picking the perfect companion for my talents.

I needed to get the North Elevator recorded promptly for my next big project, but I was too busy being stared at menacingly by that dang troll.

Totally having wasted my time, I bolt to my room, but not before hearing someone shut their door.

Well, isn't that nice.
The Janitor [Janitor]
(Nov 2, 2018 at 10:23 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Oh, that Janitor, he was in the flooded hallway and I decided to try to prank him, but he's too busy for me! Sheesh, what's this guy's salary? It's either too little or too much, that's all I know!
Hmm. I've got my eye on you, bear.
Morgan
I want to take a look towards the ceiling and around the walls, see if there are any broken windows or perhaps a spotlight, as well as checking the Editing Room to see if there was anything glass taken.

As a bonus I'd like to check around the Prop Workshop and each different Movie Set, as well as the Souvenir Shop to see if there are any cloaks or hoods and if there's any that seem to be missing.
I'll show you a real dance....
Larry Foulke
(Nov 2, 2018 at 11:31 PM)Coffee Wrote: I want to take a look towards the ceiling and around the walls, see if there are any broken windows or perhaps a spotlight, as well as checking the Editing Room to see if there was anything glass taken.

As a bonus I'd like to check around the Prop Workshop and each different Movie Set, as well as the Souvenir Shop to see if there are any cloaks or hoods and if there's any that seem to be missing.

You poke around the Saloon again, checking for broken windows or a spotlight. The roof is solid wood, no spotlights here, and the windows are perfectly intact. There doesn't appear to be anything glass other than camera lenses in the Editing Room, but those have black plastic frames around them for protection. None appear to be missing.

The Prop Workshop does have cloaks in them, duh. They're movie props, what'd you expect. You check each movie set and shops and don't find any laying around anywhere.
Spooks?
Hey bozo! The cat guy's given permission in discord for a room search!
Morgan
I'll make a search of his room then. He's also given permission to a body search, so I'd like one of those too.
I'll show you a real dance....
Two_Finger
I would like to search Big's room for any substance3 that could be mixed into a drink
make sure to get under the bed/mattress and pillow and such too
Larry Foulke
(Nov 2, 2018 at 11:36 PM)Monokuma Wrote: Hey bozo! The cat guy's given permission in discord for a room search!

Yeah dipshit I see it, go manage that other loser in Studio A who can't keep his buffoons of a staff out of restricted areas, eh?

Anyways, yeah, he gave permission to search the room, so let's take a look!

In Big's room you find!!!!......

-A normal ass bed, nothing under it or around it.
-A side table, nothing in or around it.
-It's a normal ass room, nothing weird about it, same as when it started.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 2, 2018 at 11:39 PM)Coffee Wrote: I'll make a search of his room then. He's also given permission to a body search, so I'd like one of those too.

Verified and true, you search Big's person. You find:

A sword in a sheathe strapped to his waist
A cowboy hat
And a cookbook!

WHICH IS A MASSIVE BLUNDER, BECAUSE A FORBIDDEN ACTION WAS JUST TRIGGERED!

ZA PRODUCER walks down in front of Big the Cat. He looks him up and down, sighs, then pulls out a revolver and points it at his head.

"You could have prevented this. Later!"

He pulls the trigger, sounding off a loud bang. Big the Cat lies dead on the floor. Forbidden actions are a bitch, huh?

Well, that takes care of that. By the way, you now can probably guess his forbidden action, but I won't role reveal. He can still be revived if you vote to revive him at the end of this case... if you get it right that is...