[Day 1 - Studio B] - A Sickening Start!

The Other Monokuma
Hey, free stuff! Does any of that match with the wounds on the body?
Spooks?
Yep, that's right!

His role was... Ultimate Chef

rolecard:

Forbidden Action: You cannot reveal your cookbook to anyone or let them see it. If it is discovered, you’re fired on the spot. Also, if you fail to cook a meal at least once a day, you will have failed your role model and will be deemed a failure as a chef, being fired in the process.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: T1CCaR8.png]

Wh... What?! What just happened?
Crash Bandicoot
Oi, I'd like ta check around the Saloon fer any traces of blood, if that's no drama. The exterior, I mean.
Larry Foulke
Whew sorry, someone somewhere just came off the biggest high of his life from that role execution. Anyways!

Quote:Crash Bandicoot 2 minutes ago
Oi, I'd like ta check around the Saloon fer any traces of blood, if that's no drama. The exterior, I mean.

None ta be seen, ya crazy animal!

Quote:The Other Monokuma 12 minutes ago
Hey, free stuff! Does any of that match with the wounds on the body?

A resounding nope!
Morgan
Hey, Crash accepted to a body and room check. Can we get to that please?
I'll show you a real dance....
Larry Foulke
(Nov 3, 2018 at 12:07 AM)Coffee Wrote: Hey, Crash accepted to a body and room check. Can we get to that please?

You sure can my friend!

You search Crash's Room and find:

Nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing in the bed, the table, anywhere. It's just as it started

You search Crash's Person and find:

Pants. And his hands smell like peaches.
Amoeba
@ZA_PRODUCER I'd like to see what's on the roof of the souvenir shop please
Larry Foulke
(Nov 3, 2018 at 12:14 AM)Amoeba Wrote: @ZA_PRODUCER I'd like to see what's on the roof of the souvenir shop please

You climb up on top of the room, you find a huge matchbox that appears to have more than a lot of it's matches missing.
Two_Finger
@"ZA PRODUCER" does the prop workshop contain prop bullet casings?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 3, 2018 at 12:21 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER" does the prop workshop contain prop bullet casings?

Not bullet casings, but some fake bullets are in the Prop Workshop. Would hardly call them realistic, though...
Two_Finger
@"ZA PRODUCER" do these fake bullets match up with the casing left in the saloon?
Morgan
I want to compare the bullet casing in the Saloon to the fake ones in the Shop.
I'll show you a real dance....
Larry Foulke
(Nov 3, 2018 at 12:24 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER" do these fake bullets match up with the casing left in the saloon?

The bullet casing in the saloon is solid brass, the ones from the prop studio are made of some kind of molding material, it's hard but definitely not metal.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 2, 2018 at 11:52 PM)Kaede Akamatsu Wrote: [Image: T1CCaR8.png]

Wh... What?! What just happened?

Simple, I just shot him. In the head. With a big gun. That killed him. Next question!
The Other Monokuma
Does the bullet casing itself match up with the wound?
Two_Finger
I would like to expel the drink I had consumed last night in a manner that would uh
let people touch it idk someone else can figure this out
Crash Bandicoot
I'd like to flip through that cookbook of Big's, specifically for any recipes he might've written himself or anything out of the ordinary.
Larry Foulke
Quote:Two_Finger 1 minute ago
I would like to expel the drink I had consumed last night in a manner that would uh
let people touch it idk someone else can figure this out

Ah geez, we don't have a good way to do that..... OH WAIT, YEAH WE DO!!

ZA PRODUCER swiftly spins around and kicks you in the stomach. Hard. You "lose your lunch" so to say, all over the floor.

Okay touch it. It's just like stomach acid and smells of alcohol.

Quote:Crash Bandicoot Less than 1 minute ago
I'd like to flip through that cookbook of Big's, specifically for any recipes he might've written himself or anything out of the ordinary.

You read the cookbook, it's all blank except the first page, which has the following lines:

"I pour the alcohol into these shotglasses, and the alcohol becomes super potent! Like 10x stronger!"
Crash Bandicoot
I'd like to investigate the holes in the floor of the Saloon, to see if any were recently made or have any residual heat.