[Night 2 - Studio A] - Going Off-Script

Spooks?
Wait wait wait! Hold on! You guys weren't actually supposed to revive @Light Gamer! That's why there was a vote! You were supposed to let 'em die!

...Yeesh, looks like we're just throwing away the script then, aren't we? Expectations are totally out the window now, but it looks like the idiot's been Revived after all. Eh, whatever. We all know that jerkoff's just gonna bite the dust again anyway, right? Might as well bring the guy back and let Alex Jones snap even more of his limbs! Puhuhuhuhu!

Oh! Right I almost forgot. This is a Killing Game you're in, and Killing Games have ]Motives!. Y'know, I noticed you guys weren't really submitting to kill, so I guess I gotta tempt you guys juuuust a bit. Which means... If you submit a kill, your role will be enhanced in some way, shape, or form.

Sure, not as dire as things COULD be, but hey! Gotta reward 'em a bit early so it hurts more later on when you beat their ass! Puhuhuhu!

The Map

[Image: k1JMhxJ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: 98JDuWO.png]

Room Descriptions:

Your actions are due in by 3:00 PM PST on Sunday, and any submissions put in late will NOT count towards your actions.

Current Players
@DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
@NintendoEmploye
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Urien
@Mettaton
@Light Gamer
@gentlemansGambit
@Hannibal Buress
@Cinna!
@Terezi Pyrope
@sealelement
@Bubsy 3D
@MCD
@Smasher
NintendoEmploye
Why was he revived? There were more votes to not revive.
Light Gamer
(Nov 3, 2018 at 8:49 PM)NintendoEmploye Wrote: Why was he revived? There were more votes to not revive.

Unfortunately for you, virgin, the chads won out, 7-6 in favor of bringing this epic gamer back. Cool

great now I have to do this for at least another two days
Xavier [Director]
[Image: RWpj4cD.png?1]

...Brought back from the dead? That's a new one. Wonder if it's got anything to do with...

[Image: R8BLHB5.png?1]

Nah. Can't be. This stupid bear probably just brought in some guy to look like the first guy. Looks like we're stuck in this "killing game" thing anyway, might as well keep the suspension of disbelief intact.

Because, I mean... the alternative...
Light Gamer
Come to the Gathering Room tonight for a belated party dedicated to ya boi FaZeTrip! He's a true gamer and deserves to have a fun time.

Also

if the video doesn't work just click here
i spent way too long making this
NintendoEmploye
@Trip [Cameraman] why do you wear the sunglasses at night?