sealelement
Here's the spreadsheet if you already know what's up!!!!

What's up MW? How's the Killing Game going? Because I'm enjoying it a lot, and I think the NPCs are really neat, but I think we could use something to do when we're waiting for the next phase to start. So I decided the most natural thing to do is set up an NPC Dead Pool! Ghost

Here's how this is going to work:

Spoiler:

Whew! So with all of that out of the way, I have already setup a spreadsheet for tracking individual players' bets and other useful information, which you can find

HERE!!!

As players submit bets and the pot is updated, I'm going to update the spreadsheet. As you can see, I already have a few samples of how the spreadsheet will be scored at the end, and I have also listed my own bet.

So! I understand that Night 2 is going to take a couple of days to come out due to real life stuff, and if necessary I can talk with the current GMs to give people time to join up here if they like.

NPC bets are officially CLOSED now that Night 2 results are out! So please, get those bets posted and that EX donated if you want to join in on the fun! The more, the merrier! And remember, I can still accept additional EX after Night 2! EDIT: We've reached more than 5000 EX, so I'm allowing everyone to bet even if they don't make an EX donation!

I'm going to check this thread regularly, but you can also ping me on Discord or message me on Minus World if you need to get a hold of me. Additionally, @Draku is overseeing @LottoBot, and I've also given him Edit permissions on the Spreadsheet if needed, so you can also contact him as well.

Good luck everybody!!!!!!!!!!!! I spent WAY too long on this!!!!!!!!! And PLEASE DO NOT KILL TRIP!!!!!
100% pure gamer 100%
Superchao
donated 500 EX to the lotto bot

-Xavier will die Night 3
-Jan Itor will die Night 5
-Liz will die Night 8
-Trip is pure and will survive the game
Jetamo
-Xavier will die by the end, so Night 8 or something.
-Dr. Jan Itor will die before the transition - Night 4? 5?
-Liz and best boy Trip will live.

Donating 250 EX.
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Mettaton
[Image: undertale_box.png?text=How%20intriguing!...erisk=true]

[Image: image0.png]

[Image: undertale_box.png?text=The%20janitor%20p...erisk=true]

[Image: undertale_box.png?text=Liz%20will%20die%...erisk=true]

[Image: image0.png]
Dude
6000 exp
none of the npcs will die

i'm also a really bad gambler
sealelement
Alright, I'm going to add your bets to the sheet! Keep in mind that you're allowed to adjust your bets before results come out.

Also, thanks to Dude's utterly ludicrous donation of 6000 EX, I'll accept bets from ALL PLAYERS regardless of whether they donate EX! The Pot currently stands at 8550 EX.
sealelement
Additionally, I will be accepting bets for "the last night," or "the third from last night," et cetera. If anyone wants to adjust their bets with this in mind, feel free to!
100% pure gamer 100%
Aidan
went all in (282 EX)
trip night 2
xavier night 4
liz night 6
janitor last night
Draku
Xavier Night 5
Jan Itor Night 3
Liz Night 7
Trip lives
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Lulu Azhal
Donating all my shit (80 because I'm still new to this site) to the lotto

janitor and trip live
liz dies night 2
xavier dies night 4
NintendoEmploye
I have some insider info that says Xavier will die tonight. Don't ask where I heard it though.
sealelement
Is that a bet, NintendoEmploye?
100% pure gamer 100%
Narcolle
Liz night 4
Janitor night 5
Xavier lives
trip trips down the stairs night 6 but lives
I'll donate my entire hoard of 3 ex
rollerC
(Nov 5, 2018 at 11:09 PM)Dude Wrote: 6000 exp
none of the npcs will die

i'm also a really bad gambler

i hate to imagine how hard this will crash and burn if none of the npcs die and dude gets all the exp
Here you can enter a short message which will be automatically appended to the bottom of your posts.
Two_Finger
1500 ex
trip and liz will survive
xavier will die 2 nights from the end
janitor will die 4 nights from the end
Smasher
233 ex

xavier dies night 3
janitor dies night 5
trip dies second to last night and i actively hope this is wrong
liz survives
sealelement
Spreadsheet is up to date again! Feel free to @ me if I goofed on anything or if you want to change your bets.
sealelement
I tweaked the rules a little. Nothing actually changed, I just clarified a few things, reworded a couple of rules, and applied spell check. Don't forget to get your guesses in before Night 2 results are out!
100% pure gamer 100%
Terezi Pyrope
DONT HURT TH3M >:[
sealelement
Night 2 is expected to come out either Thursday or Friday. Get those guesses in if you want to join!
100% pure gamer 100%