[Day 2 - Studio A] Weekend Double Feature

Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2018 at 11:18 PM)DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™ Wrote: I demonstrate my ability to "teleport", demonstrating that I can't go through walls because I'm just moving at a ridiculous speed

You use your ability in front of your bedroom door. One second you are standing still, the next, you smack against the door, having dashed so quickly you could not be seen.

You definitely can't go through walls, but you feel like this would be a fun mechanic in an action game.
Honoka Kosakatua
Would it be possible for me to stack up some fresh boxes in the warehouse under the roof vent in place of the squashed ones, and then repeatedly fall in through the vent to figure out how many times it takes to make them equal in damage?
Mettaton
Check to see how much alcohol is remaining from MCD's Jack Daniel bottles
Spooks?
(Nov 11, 2018 at 12:36 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Would it be possible for me to stack up some fresh boxes in the warehouse under the roof vent in place of the squashed ones, and then repeatedly fall in through the vent to figure out how many times it takes to make them equal in damage?
You stack up some fresh boxes, and then fall onto them from the vents. You fall onto them a couple more times. Looking at the boxes you deduce that...

It's next to impossible to compare box crushing because they're cardboard boxes and you never fall the same way twice.

(Nov 11, 2018 at 12:38 AM)Mettaton Wrote: Check to see how much alcohol is remaining from MCD's Jack Daniel bottles
There are a few empty bottles of Jack in the Audio Lab. Whoever was in here was super drunk, evidently.
MCD
I would like to do a large amount of drugs to demonstrate my drug tolerance
NintendoEmploye
I submit to having my room and person checked for any jewelry/gems/necklaces.
Honoka Kosakatua
Check NintendoEmploye's room and person.
Terezi Pyrope
F1LL TH3 CH3M1C4L TO1L3T W1TH W4T3R UNT1L 31TH3R 1T 1S D1LUT3 OR SOM3TH1NG 1NS1D3 1T 1S FLO4T3D OUT
Spooks?
(Nov 11, 2018 at 12:58 AM)MCD Wrote: I would like to do a large amount of drugs to demonstrate my drug tolerance
You drink like 9 bottles of liquor. You're extremely fucked up but you don't seem to be dying.

(Nov 11, 2018 at 1:37 AM)NintendoEmploye Wrote: I submit to having my room and person checked for any jewelry/gems/necklaces.
(Nov 11, 2018 at 1:38 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Check NintendoEmploye's room and person.
You find no jewlery, gems, or necklaces on NintendoEmploye.
Spooks?
(Nov 11, 2018 at 1:46 AM)Terezi Pyrope Wrote: F1LL TH3 CH3M1C4L TO1L3T W1TH W4T3R UNT1L 31TH3R 1T 1S D1LUT3 OR SOM3TH1NG 1NS1D3 1T 1S FLO4T3D OUT
You flood the toilet until the chemicals merely tingle. The thing clogging it appears to be... A congealed mass of powder pesticides.
Teddie
...Check the other vent on the roof. Just a last minute thought.
Spooks?
(Nov 11, 2018 at 1:51 AM)Teddie Wrote: ...Check the other vent on the roof. Just a last minute thought.

The other vent leads to the outside wall, facing the Prop Warehouse. It appears its just an intake.