[Day 2 - Studio A] Weekend Double Feature

Light Gamer
Investigate the mirrors in the Gathering Room, especially for any blood
Hannibal Buress
Yo I'm gonna investigate the oven, spaceship, under the seat of the chair in the makeup room and hidden behind the camera on the catwalk
Hannibal Buress
and once i have one I'm gonna throw one at a random tree
Shoey1
I wake up
it was a stressful day yesterday what with the murder and all
so naturally I break out the opium babey!
I see that dumb fuck matpat doing somesort of stupid dance in the gathering hall like a dumb idiot baby man who deserves nothing but death
I just get so upset seeing this stupid idiot with his stupid face GODDAMN HIM that I kick him in the face because fuck that guy GOD WHY IS HE STILL HERE GODDAMN HIM.
alright i'm calm now
I see Honoka and give her a few puffs of the ole opium pipe (i'm a generous man)
I saw that sadsack mcd watching tv in the audio room gave him a few puffs of opium chip chip cheerio and all that.
While we were enjoying our smokes I saw Hannibal look in but he didn't come hang out.
I'm just fucking blitzed right now and I was like "hey I need a costume"
So I head over to the costume lab and dress up as the man the myth the legend Franz Von Papen former chancellor of Germany during the Weimar Republic.
at the aerial bridge I saw that weirdo Wendigo and offer him a few puffs of opium (Franz doesn't discriminate)
heading down stairs I see that goddamn idiot piece of shit commie fuck Matpat drinking at the bar with gentlemansGambit
The opium is hitting me real hard now I might even have od'd at the time but as I was sitting down there I saw a vision of Paul von Hindenburg and he told me "the times have gotten dark Franz you must use your oratory skills to calm them.
So I begin to recite Franz's famous Marburg speech entirely in german except a few selective passages
"The government must be]mindful of the old maxim 'only weaklings suffer no criticism"
"Great men are not made by propaganda, but grow out of their action"
"No nation can live in a continuous state of revolution. Permanent dynamism permits no solid foundations to be laid. Germany cannot live in a continuous state of unrest, to which no ones sees an end"
and "Germany must not turn into a train heading off into the blue yonder, with no one knowing when it will stop"
which I read in english.
It was a thing of beauty but that goddamn rat pinko fuck Matpat kept trying to interrupt me so I kicked that dumb cocksucker in the face and left
I then went to the executive room where I saw Alex jones, Smasher, and the internationally recognized beauty Honoka.
Deciding that it was time for this old Catholic to get hitched I immediately proposed to her.
Unfortunately before she could respond poison filled the room knocking me out.
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_investigate_default.png]
4LLOW M3 TO T3LL YOU 4LL 4 STORY 4BOUT MY 4NC3STOR, N3OPHTY3 R3DGL4R3, TH3 GR34T3ST L3G1SL4C3R4TOR TO 3V3R L1V3

4 LONG T1M3 4GO, ON 4 N1GHT QU1T3 L1K3 TH1S ON3, SH3 4WOK3 TO TH3 SOUNDS 4ND SM3LLS OF 3L3CTR1C1TY FROM TH3 N34RBY WOODS

1T D1S4PP34R3D 1NTO TH3 WOODS, BUT SH3 W4S WORR13D 4ND W3NT TO F1ND H3R B3ST FR13ND, 4S 1T W4S H1S WR1GGL1NG D4Y!

[Image: tz_investigate_confused.png]
H3 W4S CURR3NTLY B31NG H4R4SS3D BY 4 B34UT1FUL ROBOT

SH3 1NT3RRUPT3D 4ND W1SH3D H1M 4 H4PPY WR1GGL1NG D4Y TO G3T H1M FR33 OF TH3 ROBOT

[Image: tz_investigate_serious.png]
UNFORTUN4T3LY, SH3 H3RS3LF W4S 1NT3RRUPT3D BY SOM3ON3 SM3LL1NG OF TOX1C W4ST3, H4ND1NG H3R FR13ND 4 BOTTL3 OF GR33N SL1M3 4ND 4SK1NG TO F1LM "1NFO W4RS" 4G41N

R3DGL4R3 4ND TH3 ROBOT S1GH 1N D1SM4Y, BUT 4 G1RL SM3LL1NG OF OR4NG3 CR34MS1CL3S 4PP34R3D 4ND LOOK3D R34DY TO T4K3 OV3R, B3FOR3 TH3 TOX1C M4N 1MM3D14T3LY CONT1NU3S T4LK1NG OV3R H3R.

LUCK1LY TH3 ROBOT M4N4G3D TO BR1B3 R3DGL4R3S FR13ND TO L34V3 W1TH H3R TO TH3 G4TH3R1NG ROOM, WH3R3 TH3Y SM3LL3D C4NDY CORN PYROT3CHN1CS, 4ND STR4WB3RR13S 4ND CR34M. 1N TH3 ROOM TH3Y 3NCOUNT3R3D UND1SC3RN4BL3 F1GUR3, BL33D1NG 4ND FL41L1NG, SCR34M1NG "S-SURPR1S3!"

[Image: tz_investigate_amused.png]
TH3Y 4LL 1GNOR3D 1T 4ND CONT1NU3D ON

[Image: tz_investigate_default.png]
TH3Y M4D3 1T TO TH3 K1TCH3N, WH3R3 TH3Y COULD H34R TH3 SOUNDS OF 4 D33P FRY3R, 4ND TH3 D33P ST3NCH OF TH3 COLOR OR4NG3

TH3 ROBOT B3G4N L34D1NG R3DGL4R3'S FR13ND THROUGH 4 B1Z4RR3 R1TU4L C4LL3D "COOK1NG W1TH 4 K1LL3R ROBOT"

C4NDY CORN PYROT3CHNICS 1NT3RRUPT3D 1T TO Y3LL SOM3 D3C1D3DLY 4NT1-4UTHOR1TY COMM3NTS

[Image: tz_investigate_serious.png]
TH3 ROBOT F1N1SH3D H1S R1TU4L 4ND 4 B1G L1COR1C3 BL4CK MONST3R 4PP34R3D

R3DGL4R3 STOOD UP 4ND PROT3CT3D H3R FR13ND, PUTT1NG H3RS3LF B3TW33N TH3M, BUT TH3 L1COR1C3 BL4CK MONST3R JUST PO1NT3D 4T H1M, 4ND H3 R4N 4W4Y

SH3 H4D DON3 4LL SH3 COULD 4T TH4T PO1NT SO SH3 L3FT TO H3R ROOM, 4VO1D1NG 4 D1SGUST1NG SW34TY F1GURE

[Image: tz_stand_amused.png]
4NYW4Y 4LL OF TH4T 4LSO H4PP3N3D TO M3 L4ST N1GHT WH1L3 1N COSTUM3, CR4ZY HUH?
gentlemansGambit
[Image: xwZejli.gif]

*really fucki n drunk i guess* [| sesssshhhhhh |] (*_*)

*in character* [| \-have-taken-many-crue/-remarks-\n-my-t\me-here-.-but-\-have-changed-.-\-am-now-a-sesh-lord-and-you-W\//-refer-to-me-as-so-,-pwetty-pwease |] (=^··^=)

*recalling* [| \-begw\in-my-sesh-jouwney-wen-\-go-thwough-a-back-dwoor-and-gwab-some-sesh-fwu\ds-fwom-the-Bar-.-\-sesh-out-w\wth-hwearts-for-a-w\ttwe-b\t-,-and-den-\-wea/wise-dat-\-am-\n-deh-wong-stwud\o!! |] (°◇°)

*frightended. i'm frightened you sick fcks*
[| \-den-wush-to-deh-woods-.-see\ng-deh-othwer-monokwuma-senpa\-/eav\ng-deh-souven\r-shwop-,-and-wesume-my-usua/-fw*ck\ng-abwout-\n-deh-woods-to-twy-and-get-home |] UwU

*moar frightened xD* [| \-f\nd-d\s-teww\b/e-jagged-shape-w\wth-red-eyes-\n-da-woods-.-\-twy-and-attack-\t-,-bwut-\-have-to-wun!!-\-safe/y-make-\t-to-teh-Gather\ng-Woom-,-and-f\nd-a-fewwow-gamer!!!! |] (/◕ヮ◕)/

*rising up* [| \-was-so-happy-to-f\nd-someone-who-/oves-v\deo-games-as-much-as-\-do-,-th\s-gamer-mwust-be-deh-best-pewson-\n-de-ent\we-stud\o... |] (✿◠‿◠)

*comforting the gamers out dere* [| \t-seems-dat-dere-awe-cyberbu//\es-\n-d\s-game...-shwamefu/-.-\-saw-a-deer-skwull-monstwer-h\t-my-new-bwest-fwend-w\wth-a-weel!!-and-den-some-shoey-bastard-comes-and-kw\cks-my-bwuddy-\n-deh-head-,-knock\ng-h\m-out!!!!-\-den-cwy-myse/f-to-sweep... |] (* ̄m ̄)

*angwy* [| you-guys-need-to-stop-opwess\ng-gamers!!!-we-are-stwonger-togwether-,-and-wen-we-w\se-up-,-we-awe-unstoppab/e!!!! |] (´・ω・`)

Mettaton
[Image: image0.png]

When I woke up, obviously I was still locked in that Prop Warehouse. Luckily, Urien popped out of some box and opened the door for me, what a gentleman! And before you ask, he locked the door behind me, so don't you get any fishy ideas. My dear coworker Mr. Jones was giving one of those "we live in a society" speeches atop the statue, while the thankfully departed Bubsy entered the Executive Building and Xavier went past the bedrooms. A murder game is never the wrong time for some ratings, so I went to the Horror Set to grab Trip for a special broadcast. Before we could finish talking, some LEGENDARY WARRIOR: NEOPHYTE REDGLARE barges in and starts taking a fancy to Trip's clothes. Interesting lady, reminds me a lot of a fishy friend of mine.

Alex also barges in and gives Trip a Mountain Dew (should have given me one, who gives a damn if soda's bad for my circuits?). He asks Trip to film some more InfoWars, and he plops down on his "I'm about to spout some wisdom" desk. He starts this long monologue about how movies exist for the government to put propaganda in them, which simply isn't true. Yes, all of my movies have subliminal messages in them telling people to buy my merchandise, but I'm telling them do anything wrong, am I? When Honoka comes in, Alex yells that the one true religion is not in fact Mettonism, but Jesus. Simply astounded, I tell Trip to move on to the more important thing, me, and it took me to offer him some food to persuade him, with REDGLARE following because fuck if I know.

Seal enters the set as I leave, and as we're heading for the Gathering Room, Teddie offers some fruit salad to Trip. It's fine, people, never offer me anything ever again, I don't care. In the Gathering Room, I see a rather sad sight of Matpat trying to rap, even with a broken arm and most of his teeth missing. Poor bloke needs to be put out of his misery already. Trip, REDGLARE and I move on to the Kitchen, and for this next part, it'd be best if you all watch this recording on this inexplicable TV next to me. Now let's see, I can turn on anyone, so why not this....Ah, there we go!

"Ladies and gentlemen, preheat your hands and wash your hands, or something of that nature, because it's time for the grand return of....

After last episode, I received word from the executives that dishes cooked with human SOULs aren't the most ethical. But what do they know, right? They're humans, they're biased! But no matter, today we'll be cooking something boring: a cake. You'll be needing the usual: eggs, milk, flour, and Tabasco sauce, so the cake is as hot as yours truly! Now, I was truly moved by a letter from an armless viewer of mine, Kid Monster or something like that, who realized that legs are what's most important. So today, I'll be cooking with no arms, and I encourage you to do so as well! Trip, bind my arms at once, thank you.

"First you'll want to drop the bag of flour on the floor and stab it with your heel. You're not wearing heels? It's not my fault your fashion sense isn't up to snuff. You'll then want to pick the bag up with your teeth and pour some of it in a pan. Or all of it, like I accidentally did! Do the same thing with your milk, flood the floor with it and pour some in the pan. The eggs are the trickiest part, but what I just did is spit a few at the edge of a pan to let the yolks into the batter. Don't worry, the shells give it texture. Next, grab the hot sauce bottle and break it against the counter, and pour some into the mixture. Finally, give a good roundhouse kick to the pan into the open oven, shut it, and turn it on.

"How long will it take to cook? Who knows! But if you give it flattering compliments, it will certainly cook fas-Excuse me, sir-yes you, with the deer skull on the shoulder-this is a closed set, you can't be here! REDGLARE, why are you protecting Trip? I'M the real value here! Trip, don't run away, I still need to take the ca-"

And that's where the recording ended. In hindsight, maybe the figure just wanted a piece of my dashing cake!

Now that I was alone, at least, I took a paper towel and some barbeque sauce to write a letter confessing my true feelings to that darling Shoey. It read:

"Dear, my treasure,

ayyyy u want som fuk, you sexxy beast

Love,
Mettaton"

Rather juvenile, but I had to speak his language didn't I?

I went upstairs, noticing GentlemansGambit was chugging some liquor. I wanted to investigate that vending machine with the Out of Order sign, but...it wasn't strange at all. I don't know what I expected. I about froze up when Shoey dressed in a costume passed by, but I was too nervous to give him my letter. Alas....

In the Audio Lab, I saw MCD passed out on the floor. I head back to the Kitchen to prepare some fine wine and put my delicious eggshell Tobasco cake on a platter. This was for a chat with Alex, as I wanted a partner for my next project, but apparently he was already asleep. So, I shrugged and went to sleep.
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2018 at 4:04 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I beat the shit out of Roller with my shovel and investigate the injuries that result.
You savagely beat Light Gamer with your shovel. Honestly you can't tell what injuries came from the shovel, as he is already bruised all over, bloodied with various cuts, his arm is snapped in half, he's missing a bunch of his teeth, and honestly this man is just brutalized.
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2018 at 4:38 AM)Light Gamer Wrote: Investigate the mirrors in the Gathering Room, especially for any blood
The mirrors are all sort of bloody, but so is the ground around them.

(Nov 10, 2018 at 5:26 AM)Hannibal Buress Wrote: Yo I'm gonna investigate the oven, spaceship, under the seat of the chair in the makeup room and hidden behind the camera on the catwalk
The Oven is empty, but the Spaceship, the Chair, and the Catwalk camera all have seemingly empty jars hidden in those areas.

(Nov 10, 2018 at 5:28 AM)Hannibal Buress Wrote: and once i have one I'm gonna throw one at a random tree
You toss a jar at a random tree. It violently explodes in a rather damaging looking blast.
Xavier [Director]
[Image: jlL7a58.png?1]

Anyway, might as well talk about my night. Actually, it wasn't terrible this time around, got to see something pretty great when I left the Executive Building. Bubsy passed by, but the real highlight was Alex Jones leaping off the statue and snapping Matpat's arm.

[Image: vzsOTq7.png?1]

Good work, for once. Could really go my entire life never seeing another one of those "Film Theories" again, and it's probably be a top quality life.

[Image: jlL7a58.png?1]

Anyway, I went over to the bedrooms and just waited around, trying to see if any of you were rampantly pissing on anyone else's property. Didn't see any of it though, so I guess I'm just the "lucky one". Great.

[Image: IbdZJOt.png?1]

From where I was lurking around, I saw someone enter their room, and I got sick of waiting for them to leave, so I went over to check out the woods, because SOME OF YOU have been complaining about a monster, and I'm like 99% sure you just got spooked by a deer or something.

Didn't see anything, as expected, so I went to go check out that guy's "Party" for Trip. Pathetic. Just crap. Some youtube guy dancing around getting his blood everywhere.

[Image: OQc10DP.png?1]

Real waste of my time. I just went upstairs and back over to the Executive Building. What a miserable excuse for a party. Maybe I'll throw my own, just to one-up this lunatic.
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2018 at 3:52 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Investigate the pile of meat.
The pile of meat appears to be beef. It is all partially frozen still.

(Nov 10, 2018 at 3:52 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Can we get a description of the person we don't recognize?
The picture is very low quality, and unfortunately you cannot discern their face. They appear to be male though, and not wearing anything notable.

(Nov 10, 2018 at 3:52 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Attempt to climb out of the Prop Warehouse via the pile of boxes.
You attempt to climb out of the Prop Warehouse with the pile of boxes. Unfortunately, the boxes don't nearly reach the ceiling. You do not that the boxes have been slightly crushed, as if multiple people have landed on them.
NintendoEmploye
Can we check the wood chipper and the tool shed for any gore, blood, or signs of use?
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2018 at 5:07 PM)NintendoEmploye Wrote: Can we check the wood chipper and the tool shed for any gore, blood, or signs of use?

You don't even need to check. The second you enter the Tool Shed, you notice a huge splatter of gore on the wall where the wood chipper's output chute is facing. Scraps of white and red fabric too. Something was definitely put through that wood chipper alright.
NintendoEmploye
Where is the input to the wood chipper? Would it have been possible for somebody to fall off of the walkway and into it?
Smasher
are there still boxes in the horror set? investigate those
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2018 at 5:31 PM)NintendoEmploye Wrote: Where is the input to the wood chipper? Would it have been possible for somebody to fall off of the walkway and into it?
The input to the Wood Chipper is inside the Tool Shed. You figure it would be possible for someone to do so, but they would have smashed through the roof of the Tool Shed, which is intact at the moment.
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2018 at 5:38 PM)Smasher Wrote: are there still boxes in the horror set? investigate those
You check the one box. It is lying on the ground, with mirrors spilling out, right next to Urien's body, in a pool of blood. The victim appears to be heavily bleeding from every orifice, as well as violently asphyxiated due to the swelling of his throat. His eyes are also bulged out to the point that they're nearly out of their sockets.

Some mirrors sit in the pool as well, somewhat bloody.
Light Gamer
Check the thick bruising on Bubsy’s neck for anything more specifically identifying as to what could have been the cause
Light Gamer
Investigate the bathroom hall and its bathrooms
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2018 at 6:26 PM)Light Gamer Wrote: Check the thick bruising on Bubsy’s neck for anything more specifically identifying as to what could have been the cause
He's pretty crispy so it's hard to really tell. It appears as it it was left by a solid object. You can't tell what it is, the closest you can compare it to is the thickness of your forearm.

(Nov 10, 2018 at 7:06 PM)Light Gamer Wrote: Investigate the bathroom hall and its bathrooms
The Bathroom Hall's pretty empty looking. One of the bathrooms is also untouched. The bathroom against the outside wall though, has a broken wall, with a messily carved hole leading to the outside. A bunch of plaster and wood from the wall sits inside the bathroom. The toilet is also clogged, and filled with something weirdly colored and heavily smelling of chemicals