[Day 2 - Studio A] Weekend Double Feature

Mettaton
Try to take out the item from the toilet and inspect it
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2018 at 7:38 PM)Mettaton Wrote: Try to take out the item from the toilet and inspect it
You attempt to reach into the toilet. The chemicals inside make your pain sensors flare up, and you withdraw your hand quickly, before damage can be done. Looks like reaching inside ain't gonna help you much.
Alex Jones
I use my EXPERT investigation skills to check EVERYONE that says in either discord or forum's that they will allow an OPIUM CHECK.
I'd also like to check the bathroom for traces of Opium.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Light Gamer
Investigate the bathroom hole, and try to fit through it if possible
Light Gamer
Try to pass Bubsy’s head to Mettaton through the hole as well
Mettaton
DURING/RIGHT AFTER THE KILLER RUSHING TO AND BACK THE BATHROOM HALL/KITCHEN:

-Light Game and Urien (?) were in the Gathering Room
-Teddie and Hannibal were in the Kitchen
-Honoka, Shoey, and Alex were in the Horror Set
-Mettaton and Terezi were leaving the Horror Set, on their way to the Kitchen
-NintendoEmployee and Smasher were upstairs/near the Costume Lab
-GentlemansGambit was in the Woods (hard to tell because it fucking hurts my eyes trying to read his account)

Unknown: Seal, Dante, MCD
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2018 at 8:27 PM)Light Gamer Wrote: Investigate the bathroom hole, and try to fit through it if possible
The bathroom hole is fairly small, you could never fit your body through it.

(Nov 10, 2018 at 8:29 PM)Light Gamer Wrote: Try to pass Bubsy’s head to Mettaton through the hole as well
You try to pass Bubsy's head through the hole. You have to really force it for it to go through. Mettaton catches it, but if he didn't, it would have landed right in the chemical toilet.
sealelement

>wake up

>go over to nintendo employe's room to pee on his pillow

>he stops me and kicks me out

>i just pee on his trailer instead

>i go to the horror set where i see honoka and alex jones arguing about religion

>leaving as i'm entering the horror set are trip, mettaton, and the legendary hero: some dumb homestuck called neophyte redglare

>i go into hair and makeup and take some perfume

>go to the gathering room where i see matpat dancing alone to rap

>there are mirrors set up but theres blood on them

>matpat's arm is snapped again

>he's also covered in bruises, missing teeth, cuts, etc

>nice

>go to the kitchen after that

>see mettaton trying to cook without his hands, striking fancy poses to use other parts of his body

>trip is filming

>theres an empty mason jar on the counter, is this a david lynch film or something

>i let trip know that i have his back in case of anyone messing with him, and yell "FUCK THE POLICE" for good measure

>go to the freezer

>take out a bunch of meat from the freezer

>notice that xavier is in the gathering room glaring at the dancing matpat

>dump the meat in the park to prepare for the witch's brew

>see the large, dark, spooky figure with red eyes heading towards the gathering room, meme wheel in hand

>this fucking god of a player just scares me off to my bedroom

>i did see the statue on the way out because i wanted to, its the skeletal figure in a cloak similar to the grim reaper

>fall asleep after that anyways

sealelement
i submit to an opium check btw
100% pure gamer 100%
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: 5AT1LM0.png?1]

Still not feeling so great, guys... Who'd kill Bubsy, anyway? He's never even done anything wrong!

I guess I'll still give my testimony though... Maybe we can catch his killer! It'll be just like one of those visual novels they have over in Japan! Anyway, I was just chillin' on the Horror set, but someone in some kind of funky costume showed up, and started acting a lot like Terezi did last night.

[Image: 0eqKjOC.png?1]

Good thing she wasn't here too! Because there'd probably be a fight, and let me tell you dudes, I'm not very good in the combat department. That robot guy showed up too, and wanted to get me to come film something, but then Alex Jones came in and passed me some Mountain Dew! My favorite! How'd he know?

This was in exchange for another InfoWars thing, so naturally I was stoked.

...Started to get a little gnarly midway through though, while he was talking to Honoka, so Mettaton, the funky costume lady, and I all got outta there and went over to film Mettaton's thing. On the way, I got stopped by that bear guy though, who gave me some fruit salad. It had a lot of melons in it though and... like, I still took it but... I got some weird feeling like I was being messed with, y'know?

Also that uh, bloody bruised guy with the arm? He tried to sputter something out at me? Sounded like "s-suicide" or something, I couldn't really tell.

Anyway, in the Kitchen Mettaton started doing this sick hands-free cooking thing, and Seal even told me she had my back! Although, she yelled "FUCK THE POLICE", which makes me uncomfortable after our security guy up and died the same night.

She left, and a while passed, Mettaton finished his stuff but then...

[Image: qB7xfzW.png?1]

That monster ran in with the playground wheel! The costume lady jumped in front of me to protect me, but it pointed at me and I panicked, and ran upstairs to hide in the Infirmary! He uh... found me though, and smacked me with the wheel, knocking me out cold!

...When I woke up, it turns out he mugged me! My Prop Warehouse key AND... something else of mine went missing.

If you want though, I can show you the video from tonight. I'm not sure it'll contain anything new, but hey, I'm happy to help.
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2018 at 8:16 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: I use my EXPERT investigation skills to check EVERYONE that says in either discord or forum's that they will allow an OPIUM CHECK.
I'd also like to check the bathroom for traces of Opium.
You check everyone who has currently consented for the scent of Opium on their breath. Honoka smells of Opium, as does Shoey.

There is no trace of Opium in the Bathroom.
Alex Jones
I want to see my footage when you get a good chance Mr. Trip.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Honoka Kosakatua
I ask Xavier to run an inventory on the Prop Warehouse to figure out what all is missing.
Mettaton
Investigate the Prop Warehouse doors. Do they lock from both sides? What's the state of the lock(s)?
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 10, 2018 at 10:26 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I ask Xavier to run an inventory on the Prop Warehouse to figure out what all is missing.
Eh? The Prop Warehouse?

I guess the door's wide open, so why not. Let's just throw confidentiality to the wind, why don't we?

*sigh*

Okay, it looks like we're missing a bunch of mirrors, some old camera that no one's used in years, the Lifeblood Amulet, an Emerald Necklace we used as a prop back in some shitty flick, and this one rock shaped like a gun that the Janitor wanted to keep around because it "Looked Cool".

Huh? What's a Lifeblood Amulet? This fancy necklace shaped like a human heart. Apparently weakens whoever wears it. Wearing it for a whole night is supposed to kill someone, but I don't think any of us ever tried it.
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2018 at 10:29 PM)Mettaton Wrote: Investigate the Prop Warehouse doors. Do they lock from both sides? What's the state of the lock(s)?
The Prop Warehouse doors don't appear to have any locks actually on them, just padlocks and chains. One of them is still on, but the other one is lying on the floor, the padlock having been unlocked.
Teddie
Couple of things!

I'd like to unfurl a coat hanger from one of the clothing racks in the costume lab and attempt to fish out whatever it is that's in the clogged-acid-toilet in the bathroom!

Second, I'd like to closely investigate the vent on the roof of the warehouse that leads into the warehouse, along with the boxes directly below it!

Also, I'd like to take a look at the Records Room's door, as well as inside it. I think the gist is that Dante opened it...? But I'm not sure!
Trip [Cameraman]
(Nov 10, 2018 at 10:10 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: I want to see my footage when you get a good chance Mr. Trip.

Sure thing, Mr. Jones!

camera footage:
DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
I demonstrate my ability to "teleport", demonstrating that I can't go through walls because I'm just moving at a ridiculous speed
[Image: ede29e7b-bc10-457d-9891-17da97e9c77c.png]
"First I whip it out. Then I thrust it. With great force! Every angle..! It penetrates! Until..! With great strength! I.. ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied, and you are set free."
-Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™
MCD
Shit.......I don't remember if I did any murders last night.....

All I'm sure I did was:

- Grab a bottle of Jack from my trailer
- Head through the Gathering Room
- Watch some shitty old sitcom and attempt not to cry
- Cry
- Drink
- Get offered some fruit salad by Teddie
- Get offered opium by Shoey and gladly take it
- Someone comes in while we're smoking it but leaves quick af
- Once Shoey leaves, get back to watching my sitcom
- Fall asleep

Then the night before that (N1), uhhhh.......

- Greet my public
- Head to the EXEC OFFICE and find Seal trying to unplug a printer?
- Offer her a signature
- Get into elevator w/ her, she gets out and looks at the posters or some shit?
- Enter COSTUME LAB, see Teddie posing in that gaudy MOON SET
- Head through the CATWALK to the AUDIO LAB and watch some more
- Pewdiepie is here throwing around flash drives
- Seal, w/ printer, sets up witch outfit
- Wait, no
- Other way round
- Uhhh
- Enter KITCHEN, sink filled with blood and smelling of garlic
- Down bottle of jack, take a bottle of rum and a frying pan
- Swap the signs on the vending machines
- See Pewdiepie heading to the INFIRMARY looking real fucked up
- Head to Smasher's trailer to coat it with rum, she sees this and tries to block me
- Offer her a signature
- Head back to my trailer, where someone has written FUCK on a frying pan and nailed it to my door