[Night 2 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

Gnome
(Nov 11, 2018 at 7:03 AM)Kaede Akamatsu Wrote: [Image: FfCe4dc.png]

A lead! Do you know where he came from? Was it from his room? The stairs? The Gallery?
Either way, there's a bit of a discrepancy between what you've said and what that Doug person said, mainly the time of when this "tripping" occured. @Nostalgia Critic, do you have anything to say about that?

[Image: eJyD73s.png]
Also, a cat woman? I... don't know what that's all about. Anyone see her? What about that second explosion? Did anyone hear that?

Quick Edit: After a short discussion with Jim Davis, he said he heard a gunshot, but not an explosion, before he got decked by the Critic. What's going on?

thanks for asking kaede akamatsu from dangan ronpa

nostalgia critic was waiting outside of his room looking really smug. the gunshot rang through the halls, but i wasnt sure where exactly it came from. in order: explosion, gunshot, leave room, see jim davis, see nostalgia critic, nostalgia critic ties up jim davis, i reenter my room, explosion, i leave my room.

i want to emphasize that i never noticed amoeba despite their claim. i saw not just any cat woman, but THE catwoman.
Amoeba
@"ZA PRODUCER" can we see the "footage" Peach Anne made?
Crash Bandicoot
[Image: EFkTk6g.png]

Since people are claiming to have heard a gunshot, I'd like to comb the crime scene for any evidence of a bullet, gunpowder, or any traces of such materials. Even a mark on the ground from where a bullet may have laid would suffice.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 11, 2018 at 8:17 AM)Amoeba Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER" can we see the "footage" Peach Anne made?

That'll be up to Peach Anne, not me!
Amoeba
@Crash Bandicoot
(Nov 11, 2018 at 4:13 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2018 at 4:11 AM)Hearts Wrote: I'd like to inspect the area around the crime scene for any bullet holes or casings

You search around the explosion area, you don't see one there. You poke around a bit more and do see a bullet casing near the eastern entrance to the gallery, it matches the one found on night 1.
Crash Bandicoot
[Image: ZZSjyYJ.png]
Two_Finger
Do the pieces of wood seem like they'd come from a barrel? Where would there be barrels in this studio, the prop room and the saloon? Could we check these places for any missing ones? @"ZA PRODUCER"
Larry Foulke
(Nov 11, 2018 at 10:15 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: Do the pieces of wood seem like they'd come from a barrel? Where would there be barrels in this studio, the prop room and the saloon? Could we check these places for any missing ones? @"ZA PRODUCER"

They could feasibly come from a barrel, yes. Barrels would be at the Saloon Set.
Hearts
Alright, so we've found the same kind of bullet casing near both crime scenes so far. The first one was inside the saloon which has probably seen some shootouts, but this one's pretty far away. It's pretty clear someone besides the security guard has a gun, but the question is how it relates to the murder. You wouldn't need to shoot someone you just blew to ragu, and we never really determined the cause of death of the first murder either. That means whoever has the gun isn't necessarily the killer in either case, but it also leaves the question of what they were doing at the crime scene both times - something related to their role?

On another note, if a match really was used to ignite the makeshift bomb (and assuming it was a barrel), the perpetrator probably would've needed a fuse of some sort to do so. Obviously, they couldn't have been standing next to it or they'd be caught in the blast. I'm talkin' about one of these bad boys:

[Image: 104931927-raster-illustration-gun-powder....jpg?ver=6]

We know there's rope in the prop workshop because Coffee grabbed it, but that was supposedly after the explosion. Did it look like any was missing already when you got some?

Another option is that the killer threw either the match or the bomb itself from one of the balconies above the dorm entrance. Are those balconies accessible?

The reports of multiple explosions are throwing me off, too. It seems like the only people to hear the second one were Nostalgia Critic, Gnome, and Jim Davis. If P-Chan's account can be trusted, then we know the first explosion was the one that killed Sayori because she said she saw "gibs flying everywhere" before she heard the gunshot. We don't have any other accounts to support that, though.
Hearts
Another thing bothering me about the reports of multiple explosions: there's only one blast mark, and only one match missing from the pack. The people who heard the second explosion all have one thing in common: they're staying on the second floor (along with the dead Momoko and Crash, who was probably asleep at the lake after the first blast). I think it's safe to assume the second explosion occurred on the second floor as well, but we have no evidence that it even happened beyond what people heard.

This might be a reach, but I'm beginning to suspect that the second "explosion" was only the *sound* of an explosion. An audio recording, to throw people for a loop. There's definitely equipment for that around here. Of course, that would cast suspicion on anyone in the editing and tech room last night: P-Chan, Amoeba, and Two Finger. Regardless, I'm suspicious of P-Chan for another reason. She says she was hiding in the editing room after the first explosion, then she ran downstairs and saw Jim Davis. Jim heard the second explosion on his way to get lasagna, and that probably happened before they met. Otherwise, she would've heard it too. That means P-Chan was likely still upstairs at the time of the second explosion, yet she didn't mention it in her account. I'm interested in seeing that "frag video" she made.
Mario
Since I've conquered death, I guess I'll explain what I did last night.

I went to the bathroom. As soon as I left my room I saw Sayori running up the staris. Someone tried to greet me but I don't have time for this shit. I was in the bathroom all night I guess. It's kind of boring going there without a reason to but the sorting hat put the bathroom prankster in another house so I guess that's just how it goes.

I heard an explosion from the bathroom before I passed out too.
Two_Finger
Peach Anne Wrote:Her l33t frag video is still in the editing room and can be watched if you’d like proof.
@"ZA PRODUCER" Can we watch said recording?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 11, 2018 at 3:26 PM)Two_Finger Wrote:
Peach Anne Wrote:Her l33t frag video is still in the editing room and can be watched if you’d like proof.
@"ZA PRODUCER" Can we watch said recording?

You pull up the video, it's probably one of the most annoying things you've ever heard before in your life. It start out with Peach Anne giving some kind of streamer intro then almost immediately intimating dubstep sounds while she jumps around acting like she's shooting a gun while spinning around, acting like she's throwing grenades, the works. It's pretty... something. As the video is wrapping up she waves at the camera, makes some anime happy face whatever, then the video ends.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: PTKjgkE.png]
Well, that was awkward.

[Image: FfCe4dc.png]
But that does confirm the gun shots and that second explosion... theoretically. Only mystery to solve is who that second person at the gallery was. My guess is that Critic guy.
Larry Foulke
Aight @Nostalgia Critic has requested that I show you all his... uhmm... "amazing video" as well. Honestly, if you all think your videos are so "amazing" then NONE of your videos are "amazing". You can't ALL be amazing, then the norm would just be "amazing" and that means that you're all just normal at that. Losers.

Anyways, here it is:

You all watch the video recording Nostalgia Critic had. You see Nostalgia Critic first running over to Crash Bandicoot who has just tripped when he ties a piece of cloth to his ankle, then Crash walking away. Then you see Nostalgia Critic tripping Jim Davis then tying a piece of cloth around his ankle, then Jim leaves downstairs, leaving Nostalgia Critic standing there laughing, and Gnome walks back into his room for a bit. The explosion can be heard on the camera as well, where Nostalgia Critic returns to his room, as well as a gunshot shortly after, then Gnome leaves his room and goes downstairs, then you see TOM walking in, then Peach Anne walking in shortly after. Some time passes and you see Jim Davis returning to his room, then some time later you see Coffee, then later again you see twofinger entering and exiting the ??? dorm, then you see Catwoman enter the dorms and go downstairs, then finally Hearts returning to his room.
Mario
Can you confirm the increase in the water bill from last night
Larry Foulke
(Nov 11, 2018 at 5:56 PM)Mario Wrote: Can you confirm the increase in the water bill from last night

...bill? I don't know, man, the boss handles that crap, not me. I'm just here to watch you idiots kil- work. I'm here to watch you all work. I don't get into the technical stuff.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 11, 2018 at 11:34 AM)Hearts Wrote: Another option is that the killer threw either the match or the bomb itself from one of the balconies above the dorm entrance. Are those balconies accessible?

Nope, those are basically all the way to the roof of the place with maybe a couple inches of clearance at the top? You ain't gettin' up there no matter what you do.
Morgan
(Nov 11, 2018 at 11:34 AM)Hearts Wrote: We know there's rope in the prop workshop because Coffee grabbed it, but that was supposedly after the explosion. Did it look like any was missing already when you got some?

Terribly sorry I didn't see this earlier, @Hearts. If there was any rope missing when I went to the Prop Workshop, I didn't notice. My rope is also more like a long extension chord from Home Depot, as well as being black.
I'll show you a real dance....
Crash Bandicoot
[Image: 4rGCDMG.png]

BOOM ME AGAIN I wanna check the Editing Room for any burn marks,

[Image: U02sDMB.png]

and THEN I wanna check the Kitchen, and see if there's any evidence of a trail leading to upstairs, or any similar burn marks in the Kitchen.