Shoey1
[Keep my vote for bubsy's murder/b]
[b]switch my vote from mcd to Gamergate
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_lynch_default.png]
LOOKS L1K3 1 F1N4LLY H4V3 GOOD R34SON TO LYNCH GG >:]

CH4NG1NG MY VOT3 FOR UR13NS MURD3R FROM N1NT3NDO3MPLOY33 TO G3NTL3M4NSG4MB1T
Mettaton
also for urien's murder i vote for gentleman's gambit, without him i won't have to blow my wallet on tylenol
Smasher
vote URIEN for BUBSY
vote GENTLEMANSGAMBIT for URIEN

everyone is agreeing on these and if we're wrong, one's already dead and i wont have to attempt to decipher ggs accounts anymore so im good
Light Gamer
I still don’t feel confident about it, but I’ll go Gentleman’s Gambit for Urien’s death, seeing as we know the Wendigo took the item and process of elimination has brought us here.

To be fair, I have just as much confidence in this vote that I do in each of my theories, so it’s better than nothing.
MCD
In regards to Bubsy's murder, Urien a lot of trouble!

As for Urien's, GG to whoever the murderer was
Hannibal Buress
On second thought you cant trust a thief I'll vote for Nintendo employee instead of that gambit dude
Spooks?
Puhuhuhuhu! Well, what a day it was! First, two people end up dead, then the guy hosting Studio B disappeared, and now, finally, you've pinned down some supposed culprits!

Well, let's get to it! You've decided @Urien killed everyone's favorite 90's platform mascot, which is... True! Urien is guilty!

Meanwhile, you picked @gentlemansGambit as the killer of Urien himself, and on that one... You're wrong! He's innocent! He really did spend a lotta time in those woods.

Regardless though, iiiiit's punishment time!

gentlemansGambit is strapped down to a conveyor belt. In front of him and behind him, also moving along the belt are trees of various shapes and sizes. Slowly, the belt moves forwards into a massive wood chipper.

gentlemansGambit sweats and rocks back and forth as the number of trees between him and his fate decreases, being completely destroyed one by one by the chipper. Slowly, it draws nearer to his turn, and as his legs are about to enter the wood chipper, he closes his eyes and accepts his fate.

His legs finally meet their bladed demise, but before his torso can be shredded, Monokuma tosses Urien's corpse into the chipper as well, clogging the intake and leaving gentlemansGambit lying there, half shredded as he showly bleeds out to death, completely conscious the entire time

His role was Ultimate Cartographer

rolecard:

Puhuhuhu, you guys sure know how to keep things interesting!

The next night will begin when Studio B's does.
Xavier [Director]
Normally I would have yelled, maybe thrown something, but eh, it's just the map guy. Luckily I managed to snag a copy off of him before this whole thing happened.

Speaking of happenings, hopefully tomorrow's party is better than this piece of shit Matpat's.

I'll be bringing some supplies to this one too. Consider this a motivation to stop being murderous psychopaths.
NintendoEmploye
(Nov 11, 2018 at 2:40 AM)Xavier [Director] Wrote: Normally I would have yelled, maybe thrown something, but eh, it's just the map guy. Luckily I managed to snag a copy off of him before this whole thing happened.
Shouldn't that have triggered his forbidden action?
sealelement
i told you all it was me
100% pure gamer 100%