[Night 2 - Studio B] Trial Thread

Larry Foulke
Okay now that that delay is over, it's time for you all to decide who's at fault here for the death of the... uh... "greatly missed" airhead Sayori... yeah we'll just say that.

Anyways, vote below, and remember you have until 3PM CST to hopefully get this one right.

Don't let me down, buddy.
Mario
My first guess is it was Crash Bandicoot. I've seen his games and this death reminds me a lot of those TNT boxes you can find in them!
Crash Bandicoot
[Image: 58vI8mP.png]

I think the answer's obvious, folks! The killer tried to mask their crimes behind fake explosions, but you can't slip anything past this Bandicoot.

It was Peach Anne, beyond a shadow of a doubt!
Mario
ill change my vote to be Peache Anne as well, seems like the likely suspect right now.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: T1Bp4sL.png]

I'm not fully convinced that Peach Anne is the culprit, but it's the best shot we've got.
Nostalgia Critic
I guess Peache Anne is my vote; she just reminds me too much of a certain chick . . . .
Peach Anne
H-hey guys, there wasn’t any way I could’ve been the killer, the explosion happened near the gallery and I was making my hilight reel all the way up to the big ba-kyun! I’m suspicious of
Nostalgia Critic
We know he was nearby and there’s a gap in his alibi where he could’ve made the Big Bang.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: rvghc1D.png]
On second thought, The Critic can be placed much closer to the murder spot when it occurred, compared to where Peach Anne was. If what Jim said was right and we haven't overlooked anything, it could only have been him.

[Image: 5K7UJDU.png]
I really don't want to vote without certainty, but we're missing some minds here. We're going with what we've got.
Don't take this as some sort of revenge vote. I don't want anyone to suffer the same fate as my friend.
Crash Bandicoot
[Image: 3oNEewH.png]

Kaede's right, I don't want to make the same mistake twice...

[Image: r5OYYnm.png]

...Which is why I'm changing my vote to the Nostalgia Critic. That guy is not as accounted for as he thinks he is, so he totally could've set the explosives up! Plus, he's super weird! Fuck that guy!
Hearts
Tentatively casting my vote for P-Chan. I think Nostalgia Critic's alibi is more solid than we first thought, and P-Chan was in the area the whole night. I don't wanna make any mistakes here, though...
Morgan
I'll vote for Pchan. Out of our two suspects they seem more likely.
I'll show you a real dance....
Two_Finger
I'll vote NC to tie
The Other Monokuma
Hello, I'm Monokuma! I lynch the Nostalgia Critic so you don't have to!
Ah-hahaha!
Larry Foulke
Alright, that's case closed. Let's see what we've got here...

Five votes to four in favor of... @Nostalgia Critic eh? Well let's see... is that right? Are you sure?

I'm not, cause that's INCORRECT, but that's how things go in this game. As for what happens next? Well.

[Image: ykiMctx.png]

Nostalgia Critic finds himself on a dusty airfield, mountains in all directions, where are you? Nothing can be heard except the distance scream of some kind of engine. You turn around, there's a plane flying right at you! You try to run, duck, dodge, it's no use, that things too fast. You try to duck for cover before a missile is launched from the jet, impacting right next to you, blowing you to bits.

Too bad, Buddy. I'm not sure what that "fake explosion" people were going on about was, but at least it wasn't a complete wash here. Kinda. Almost had this one, too. Oh well, one shot at life for this one, and you all blew it. So what was he?

@Nostalgia Critic was the Private Investigator

Ultimate Private Investigator:

Forbidden Action: You’re a private investigator, not a cop, and trespassing is definitely illegal, so stick to public property! You’ll be fired on the spot if you ever enter another player’s bedroom, both at night and during investigation.

And there it is, what a shame. Maybe next time you'll all get it right. Well, at least I get out of this disguise finally.

Oh, yeah, and if you filled the requirements for the Incentive I'll be sending those out shortly. Later, Buddy...
NintendoEmploye
I had no idea private investigations were different than public ones.