God
i thought it was just any post that gets hidden for breaking the rules?
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Right now it's nothing lol, just a zero

But yeah I think it'll be for inflammatory posts that get hidden and/or the poster banned. Not sure how exactly we'll keep track of that number though
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
we actually lack a hide post feature atm so it'll be even harder to track lol.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
rtsmarty
i thought blood posts were supposed to be posts which goad someone else into getting banned
Spritanium
This all sounds very hard to keep track of

What if you could just change your own Blood Post count at any time lol
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
(Sep 6, 2016 at 9:38 AM)rtsmarty Wrote: i thought blood posts were supposed to be posts which goad someone else into getting banned

o yea lol

wait so what's Beasthood then? was that what i'm thinking Blood Posts were?
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
rtsmarty
(Sep 6, 2016 at 9:42 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:
(Sep 6, 2016 at 9:38 AM)rtsmarty Wrote: i thought blood posts were supposed to be posts which goad someone else into getting banned

o yea lol

wait so what's Beasthood then? was that what i'm thinking Blood Posts were?

wasn't beasthood your number of foes

or people who have you as a foe

icr
God
yea it was number of foes.

tbf i'm down for changing the definition of Blood Post to a post that gets you warned. i mean i think the idea behind Blood Posting was performing a post that's unsafe but had high damage potential if the opponent missed the punish.

in that case perhaps the Blood Post counter should be 'Whiffed Blood Posts,' to indicate the fact that the opponent had reported them instead of falling for the chain.