Anonymous
[Image: U3uPeYn.png]

Hey everybody, anonymous user here. I'm only saying this here since there's some confidentiality in this place:

I don't trust that Kaede girl one bit.

She tries to act like everything is fine and dandy, but I think she's just biding her time before she catches someone off guard.

I'm not suspecting her of anything right now, but I like you guys, so I figured I'd give you all a word of warning, just in case my fears turn out to be realized.

Man this suit is fucking sweaty.
Anonymous
Kaede here, I totally killed both people and also everyone in Studio A.
Anonymous
you killed trip?!
[Image: K4E42d5.png]
Anonymous
Fuck it, I'm hijacking this thread.

STUDIO B NIGHT 1 CASE FILES:
-There was a role power directly involved in the murder, the role power involves the guilty party getting a gun as their role
-Four people saw the killer, and while no one witnessed it happen directly, two of them saw the killer directly after it happened, and Crash saw them escape to the Lake Set
-The killer was the cloaked figure, their cloak was also part of their role power
-The kill took place between Big leaving the scene and Crash discovering the body, it was not Big the Cat
-The killers account had many time discrepancies which no one seemed to question. In fact, you would have been able to disprove some parts of it.
-The killer is still capable of the same murder, their role powers are not single-use and CAN attempt in the same way
-The killer attempted again on Night 2 using the same method
-The killer was hidden until the kill was done and after the kill was done

Turns out, I'm not cut out for detective work either.
If I had to guess, it's probably just fucking Serval.
Anonymous
i can't believe nintendoemployee killed people in studio b twice
Anonymous
don't trust kaede
don't trust the other monokuma
don't trust the serval cat
don't trust those eyes that watch you in the dark

good night
Anonymous
[Image: nDwFLiw.png]

BOOM me again

Does the kind individual who shared this information mind explaining to me how they acquired such a vast amount of detail?
Anonymous
Anonymous

>Does the kind individual who shared this information mind explaining to me how they acquired such a vast amount of detail?