brainwyrms
Thank you all for voting for my garrison and welcome to THE BRAINWYRMS DATING SIM EXPERIENCE!

I am your host, Brainwyrms, and over the course of the next week or so we will be getting to know each other very well.

I'm looking for love, and naturally what would be a better place to find it than on a Mario-centered message board?

To get to know all of my potential suitors, I'll be posing a question or a scenario to you all, that you answer publicly and honestly (or not! you are competing for my heart after all)

Here's the catch: it's all done anonymously! Er... kinda. Due to the, well, anonymous nature of the anonymous board, I'll have you each use a pseudonym (fake name for the unmotivated) to attach to your posts, just so I have a means of keeping score. Yes, that's right, you are being scored! Scores per night can range from 0 to 10, and will be graded based on things like originality, humor, and personal appeal.

Now, of course, since I personally cannot verify that everyone is playing by the rules, I will be relying on the honor system and hope that you are all playing fair. If need be, I will contact site staff to ensure that everything is as it should be, but please don't make me feel like I have to!

Some quick ground rules and then we'll start with Day 1:
-You can only compete once. No posting under multiple different names. There's plenty of me to go around!
- Do not impersonate other players. If you see a post under your pseudonym that you didn't write, DM me and I will confirm this with site staff. Anyone caught impersonating another player will be disqualified.
- You may only post once per night. Think very carefully about how you respond to a night's post, because you are only allowed to reply once. If you REALLY fuck up and you need to make your post again, I will allow a single re-submission, but only if it is to either complete the post or change grammatical errors. I will not allow edits after the deadline, though.
-If you want to engage in friendly banter amongst your competitors, do so in a thread separate from the official response thread. There's no punishment for failing to do this, I would just like to mitigate clutter.

With that out of the way, let's get this party started! Day 1, as the thread title suggests, will be ~INTRODUCTIONS~
In the response thread, simply tell me about yourself! Your "name," and any such details you'd like me to know about you. Your responses for Day 1 will not be graded, but think of it more like signups. Because that's what this is.

The deadline for Day 1 replies is tomorrow at 2pm EST. The anonymous response thread will go up shortly after this.

Here's to a fun-filled week of romance!
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]