[Dating Sim] DAY 1 RESPONSE THREAD

Anonymous
Post your introductions here! Make sure you read the rules first!
Anonymous
who died
Anonymous
hello my name is Jimbobbio

i like grapes and long walks in the park
Anonymous
i am snarpsnooter i spend all day listening to weird music on the you tube and playing a video game
Anonymous
you can call me...edge hedge. my hobbies are covering flowers in black paint (which doesn't in fact kill them, fuck you and your opinions steve from next door) and making floral arrangements of pentagrams
Anonymous
My name is Iario and my daily activities include jumping on vicious turtles and collecting shiny coins
Anonymous
hi its me goku
Anonymous
Preference: Dick.

About me: Date me and you'll get to know. ;)
I live in: ur mom's house.
Anonymous
Hello dearie. I'm, well, you can call me Granny.
[Image: aHbfg8H.png]
I'm 66 - and a half! - years old, and ever so lonely ever since my dear Andre left me two years ago. There's nothing more than I love than sitting down with a good book...
[Image: b1bxKrq.png]
...other than cooking, of course!
[Image: 5dnh6xB.png]
There's some spirit in these ol' bones yet! Won't you let a poor ol' widow have some company in the moonlight years of her life?
[Image: secflU3.png]
Anonymous
hey guys its me, video game dunkey

i like to play video games but i dont mind walks in nature and i like animals such as the dunkey

please vote me into president
Anonymous
Hey y'all, i'm prettyinblue22! I like hiking, puppies 😍😍 and snuggling up to watch a good movie. I can't cook, so you can make the food and I'll wash the dishes LOL
I'm looking for a serious, committed relationship. No time for fakers and flings. If you think we'd get along, send me a message and let's see what happens 💕
Anonymous
I like video games, to the point of falling asleep after non-stop hours of gaming. I guess you can call me Sleepy...

I wouldn't mind having a player 2 in my life.
Anonymous
haha ey it's ya boi uh

*MOANS* sorry I lov- AAAH FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

skinny penis here, back with an- AAAAAAAH sorry I moan everytime I think of peni- AhHHaha
Anonymous
It'sa me, Mario. Hello!

You look like a good princess to rescue.
Anonymous
I'm Lisa. Hi.