[Night 3 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 7:09 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: I'd like to ransack the entire building looking for where this knife was left
Where would the clothing stand normally be located, the prop room?
I'd like to investigate the kitchen, prop room, and the bedrooms of all of the deceased for anything out of place or missing.

You do see a couple costume stands that look like the one from the scene where the body stored in the workshop, looks like that might be where it came from.

Kitchen is basically charred black and smokey, not gonna find much here other than Jim Davis's sadness.

The prop workshop is in normal condition, the main things of note is some of the paint has been used, namely the orange and black cans.

You check Big's Bedroom, it seems someone's been in here recently... wonder who that was.
You check Momoko's room, nothing of note here.
You check NC's room, again, nothing of note aside from that his pillowcase and bedsheets are missing.
You check Peach Anne's room, it looks recently used, likely by herself, but nothing of note aside from that.
You check Sayori's room, nothing of note here.
Lastly, you check the mystery dorm, you find a bloody knife laying on the floor.
Two_Finger
I would like to search the woods for the knife that I dropped in them and to compare it to the one found in the mystery room and the kitchen knives

EDIT: while we're at it compare the knife to the puncture wound on the body
Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 9:11 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: I would like to search the woods for the knife that I dropped in them and to compare it to the one found in the mystery room and the kitchen knives

You begin your arduous trek around the exterior of the studio, god damn even during the day it's hard to see here.

You eventually find a knife on the ground along the side of the studio, it's got no signs of blood on it, just dirt. Compared to the other one, the one you have looks a bit larger.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 9:11 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: EDIT: while we're at it compare the knife to the puncture wound on the body

fuck okay whoops.

You compare the knife to the chest wound, it looks like it would be a bit too big to be used in this one.
The Other Monokuma
That's right, I blew up the kitchen. Kaede and Amoeba probably saw me do it.
And I gave that Janitor a piece of my mind! Cleaning up perfectly good gore, do you know how many people's rooms I could've put that into?

And the rest of my damn night was ruined, 'cause there weren't any cameras! Sheesh.
So I just went to bed. Think that Jim guy saw me going there.
Kabuto
I would like to show off my Garfield costume.
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
The Other Monokuma
Uh, show off my bedsheet, I guess?
Hearts
I'd like to take a closer look at the sheet found at the crime scene. How big is it? Is it draped over the whole costume stand or is it smaller than that? Is the black paint covering half of it uniform, or does it look like it was splashed on?
Hearts
I'd like to ask the janitor if TOM had anything in his hands while he was yelling at him. I also want to inspect the ceiling above the stool in the flooded hallway.Is it a solid ceiling or tiles that you could hide something in?
Amoeba
Can I check the dead owl?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 10:01 PM)Jim Davis Wrote: I would like to show off my Garfield costume.

You... you step out in front of everyone... it's you... covered in orange and black paint, with some plastic circles on top of your head and a mop head attached to your waist...
shudder... eugh...

(Nov 15, 2018 at 10:08 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Uh, show off my bedsheet, I guess?

You show off your bedsheet. Yep, it's a bedsheet!

(Nov 15, 2018 at 10:11 PM)Hearts Wrote: I'd like to take a closer look at the sheet found at the crime scene. How big is it? Is it draped over the whole costume stand or is it smaller than that? Is the black paint covering half of it uniform, or does it look like it was splashed on?

When splayed out it's about just under 4 feet in length, when draped over the costume stand it doesn't cover all of it, the base is showing, the black paint looks to be somewhat uniform, but still fairly splotchy.

(Nov 15, 2018 at 10:37 PM)Hearts Wrote: I'd like to ask the janitor if TOM had anything in his hands while he was yelling at him. I also want to inspect the ceiling above the stool in the flooded hallway.Is it a solid ceiling or tiles that you could hide something in?

Okay hold on I'll get the abused old geezer for ya.

(Nov 15, 2018 at 10:39 PM)Amoeba Wrote: Can I check the dead owl?

You look at the dead owl. It has a small hole in its head, right above its' eyes that appears to have been the cause of death.
Gnome
is the hole nail shaped
The Janitor [Janitor]
(Nov 15, 2018 at 10:37 PM)Hearts Wrote: I'd like to ask the janitor if TOM had anything in his hands while he was yelling at him. I also want to inspect the ceiling above the stool in the flooded hallway.Is it a solid ceiling or tiles that you could hide something in?
Hmm, I'm not sure about that one myself. He may have had a pillowcase, but I wasn't in the... emotional state to tell if anything was in it. Surely you understand?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 11:11 PM)Gnome Wrote: is the hole nail shaped

The hole in the owl's head is nail-shaped, yes.
Two_Finger
I'd like to compare the sheet with paint on it from the cart to Jim's costume
Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 11:27 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: I'd like to compare the sheet with paint on it from the cart to Jim's costume

The black paint on the cloth and on Jim appear to be from the same paint can, the cloth from the stand is smoother than Jim's clothes.
Two_Finger
can we inspect the room in the flooded dorm with the laptop? is the laptop in the water? what's with the dangling wires, where are they coming from and do they seem to be set up like a trap?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 16, 2018 at 12:05 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: can we inspect the room in the flooded dorm with the laptop? is the laptop in the water? what's with the dangling wires, where are they coming from and do they seem to be set up like a trap?

...laptop? There's a camera in there playing back some footage over and over. Its sitting on the bed out of the water.

The wires appear to be from a light switch that has been ripped off the wall, the wires to the switch have been pulled out and dangled into the water.
Serval the Serval
(Nov 15, 2018 at 6:25 AM)Serval the Serval Wrote: Mya ha ha, after a very long nap I'm back for more fun!

Today's fun involved a bar stool from the Saloon! While I was there I saw Gnome was leaving the Prop Workshop. Very suspicious so I imagine they are the murderer.

I took my stool to the flooded hallway so I could... have some fun without getting wet. I'm even smarter than the owls if I do say so myself!

While I was in the flooded hallway, I heard gunshots from one of the rooms. Very scary! I'm not going over there again!

On my way back to my room I saw Gnome again and Coffee!

EDITED MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I AM A FRIEND WHO IS GOOD AT MAKING MISTAKES!
Two_Finger
kaede has consented to a room check so lets get that done I guess