[Night 3 - Studio B] TRIAL THREAD

Larry Foulke
Another kill, another trial, another chance at victory... or another defeat. Vote for who did it here, and may fortune be with you, soldiers.

Trial ends at 7PM PST
Mario
Gonna go with Amoeba, what's more A Moe (new super mario bros. Bah) than killing P-Chan?
Crash Bandicoot
[Image: 4rGCDMG.png]

I

[Image: r5OYYnm.png]

THINK that due to a lack of substantial evidence to clear them, my vote is on JIM DAVIS.

Oh yeah, the one night you kill someone is the night that you forget to make a comic. Come on!
Hearts
Alright, I'm casting my vote for Serval unless something changes my mind. They were upstairs during the right time frame and their stool story is all sorts of weird.
Kabuto
I'm voting for Serval. Only room for one cat on this set.
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Two_Finger
I'm voting for jim, mostly cause of the cart
Morgan
I'll vote Serval purely based on their "No hard feelings if I get lynched" comment earlier today.
I'll show you a real dance....
Larry Foulke
I'm allowing a 15 minute extension because apparently pop-off investigations start 10 minutes before time's up. That's all I'm allowing.
Gnome
serval
The Other Monokuma
Guess I'll vote Serval, the cat who loves to be lynched!

That's, that's how it goes, right?
Larry Foulke
Time's up...

You all voted for @Serval the Serval, are you sure about that?...

Because I'm not.

That's INCORRECT

But, well, incorrect can't save you now, sorry kid.

Serval finds herself knee-deep in a long, endless pool of water. She starts to run around and play, she's having a great time, when a popping sound is heard from somewhere. She looks around, intrigued and confused, when a multitude of wires falls from the sky, all emitting some powerful looking sparks. She jumps as high as she can, trying to stay out of the water, when some lit matches fall on her as well, igniting her. As she falls into the water, the electricity strikes, killing her instantly. Not very fun now, huh.

Well that's that. I was confident you guys would get this one, even with my unrelated mistake in accounts. Sorry again for that, glad it didn't seem to matter though. So what was Serval?

Serval was the ULTIMATE FAN

Role:

Sigh, another night, another mistake. Maybe next time, folks. I'm going back to my office now.

Whoops, was that accounts comment a hint? Oh well...
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: EGg552l.png]
Ohhh nooo! Another friend died, jusht like that!

[Image: VkRfs6q.png]
Aaah well, it ain't me at least! I get ta drink some more, heehee!