Larry Foulke
Fourth night, fourth time's the charm, right? You know, maybe we'll just have a nice, peaceful, no death night instead, eh? You all can do that, right? Because it appears this solving murders business isn't going so hot.

Now in the interest of keeping tabs on you all, you all must visit the Bar tonight, at least once, in your submissions. Or else.

What's the "or else", you ask? It won't be good, I can tell you that much. And if you want an incentive, maybe you'll get one at the end of the night here instead, I'm tired of promising you all rewards to get you do to anything, you should be self-motivated enough to do your jobs.

Here's how things stand currently.

The Map

[Image: 9EOnfZP.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: Yym749b.png]

Room description:

As for submission deadlines, let's say you have until... hmmm... 12 PM PST Tomorrow (Saturday) to get them to me. Oh, and remember what I said last night about an AFK punishment? Well if you are AFK tonight then I will be taking over your actions. Don't be late.

current players
@"Jim Davis"
@Coffee
@Crash Bandicoot
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Two_Finger
@Mario
@Gnome
@Amoeba
@Hearts
@Shroomguy
@The Other Monokuma
The Other Monokuma
Hey, does the rest of your 'staff' have to show up, too?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 16, 2018 at 7:33 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Hey, does the rest of your 'staff' have to show up, too?

If you're talking about Liz and the Janitor, no. Unless they decide to of their own volition.
The Other Monokuma
Talk about spoiled, those layabouts!