fill this out with mw members and discuss

[Image: lc655khv75u01.png]

chaotic evil is already reserved for vinnyvideo though
think my laundry is done
cartoon mom challenge

[Image: Mom.jpg] vs [Image: 07c.jpeg]
thoughts on this vid ?????????????????

ok im back. no laundry just 30min of free-time so lets get it
so last podcast stir kept interrupting kyle when he tried to talk so what would up the chemistry of the podcast? i'm thinking a game of truth or dare or never have i ever

pick one of those

and then play 3 rounds of that.

no questions about cooking since stir is the proclaimed cooking prodigy of mw we dont need him describing how to cook delicious takoyaki and making anime girls clothes come off
howdy mates let's get it
ok so have you ever felt the undying need to be friends with someone of the same gender as you?? is that confusion for longing for intimacy or is it genuine and pure. it can also be both.
so the more i get older the more i realize the anime girls i wanted as a gf when i was little would actually be terrible gfs in real life so what would you say are top 5 non-waifu-able characters from any source of fiction EXCEPT harry potter and hunger games.
do you still build snowmen when it snows outside or are you too cool for that shit now???????
which is the better emo anthem

have you ever worn a skirt for those that are girls have you ever wore male briefs or boxers; describe the experience and what you feel
what the fuck is the point of this podcast?????????????

what is the end goal here
T-man
(Nov 17, 2018 at 6:00 PM)Zelma Wrote: ill brb after these 2
[Image: gNy6tzW.png]
God
(Nov 18, 2018 at 5:49 PM)Zelma Wrote: so the more i get older the more i realize the anime girls i wanted as a gf when i was little would actually be terrible gfs in real life so what would you say are top 5 non-waifu-able characters from any source of fiction EXCEPT harry potter and hunger games.

Here are my Top 5 Non-Waifu-Able Characters.

Number 5:

[Image: 1da0643d2f3b03e15408efa7e0554fd7.png]

the baby thing from 2001: Super Mario Odyssey

Number 4:

[Image: 146252.jpg]

Chickenman from Chickenman

Number 3:

[Image: stool.png]

This is from some thing I forgot about. If you kick him you become able to telepathically communicate with others nearby you.

Number 2:

[Image: o0300042913727491502.jpg]

This LSD trip from Ultra Heaven

Number 1:

[Image: 100030.png]

The instruction manual for the Hitachi CV-PR8 Electric Vacuum Cleaner.

There you have it Zelma, let me know if you end up marrying any of these things, would love to know how it goes.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED