brainwyrms
Welcome back everyone! Thank you all so much for your submissions. Again, they were certainly, uh... varied!

As I said on the first day, I give every submission a score ranging from 0 to 10. There's no set rubric, but I definitely strive to be consistent.

So, what kind of dates do you all have in store for me?

Jimbobbio:
Spoiler:

Well, I certainly do like grapes! And I like the park! But the long walk sounds pretty rough on my legs. I don't think I'd be able to focus on enjoying your company or your grapes. 4/10.

Goku:
Spoiler:

I understand and appreciate your dedication to staying in shape, Goku! Although, exercising together could've been a good opportunity to bond. Also, aren't you like, super already married? 1/10.

Prettyinblue22:
Spoiler:

A classic response to a classic prompt! One might say too classic, even. I'm not much of a drinker, but I certainly wouldn't be against such a fun-packed night. 7/10.

Skinny Penis (I think? You don't actually say your name in here, man!):
Spoiler:

I've uh, never had a wholesome before, but I'm sure it tastes great judging from your response! It would be fun to see the process of how ice cream is made, so that's a pretty interesting date idea. Sorry to hear about your pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, but you did the responsible thing and told me upfront. 6/10.

Iario:
Spoiler:

A-A rather short date, Iario! A shame, too, because I was really hoping to be swept off my feet by these pipes of adventure! 3/10.

Sleepy:
Spoiler:

The arcade sounds like a fun first date, as I'm sure there's plenty of things we could play together! I'm glad you're not picky about where we go for food, but I wouldn't mind you throwing in a suggestion or two, as it helps me get to know you and your tastes more. I like all kinds of games, so I'm sure we'd have no problem finding common ground. 8/10.

Video Game Dunkey:
Spoiler:

No, I don't quite get what you're saying, Dunkey, though I'm not a big fan of meatballs so I won't complain. An Italian restaurant sounds like un posto bellissimo per tu ed io. 6/10.

Snarpshooter:
Spoiler:

Vining and dining sounds like a fun time! What game, though? What meal? What vines? These are the details you should fill me in on, Snarpshooter! 5/10.

Edge Hedge:
Spoiler:

My musical tastes are broad, so if you want to play some Death Grips, I wouldn't mind! Sniffing flowers under a raining greenhouse does sound like a beautiful and romantic moment, albeit possibly interrupted by a yelling MC Ride. I have to be honest and say that I don't particularly care for vegan food, but I'll try anything once, as you've seen! 8/10.

Granny:
Spoiler:

What a lovely day you have planned for us, Granny! I've never been very good at chess, but I'd love to learn. Sandwiches, tea, and scones all sound like a wonderful afternoon! 9/10.

Lisa (Holy shit):
Spoiler:

I... uh... wow. Where do I even begin? That's quite a story. Quite a verbose story. It's oddly comforting to know that I had such a, uh, admirer, prior to starting this garrison! You didn't say much about the date, but you succeeded in making want to get to know you more. 9/10.

So that's all the submissions! Even with one sentence, you all managed to give me unique date plans, and for that I thank you. Stay tuned for Day 3!
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Aidan
what the fuck. i demand a recount
#justiceforgoku
sealelement
fun garrison so far! i'm looking forward to what goku and granny have in store. although i'm not looking forward to what lisa has to offer...
100% pure gamer 100%
El Negro
#JusticeForGoku
[Image: z839mDR.png]