brainwyrms
Hello, hello! With Day 2 out of the way, and all of us a little more familiar, let's get into something a bit more creative and something I definitely came up with!

Day 3 will be VALENTINE'S DAY CARDS.
As 2019 is soon upon us, that means our favorite Hallmark Holiday will soon return, and what better way to celebrate than with a card! In the official response thread, DESIGN a Valentine's Day card of your very own to give to me! The means with which you make it, and how detailed it is are up to you, but I'm looking for an image! Don't forget: you're being graded!

To those who fell short on Day 2, now's your chance to catch up! And to those who scored pretty well, don't rest on your laurels!

Deadline for submissions is tomorrow at 6 PM EST. Time to get crafty!
brainwyrms
Submissions are looking a little light, but that's my fault for not taking into consideration people's schedules and the jump in effort required for this night.

The new deadline is 12PM EST tomorrow. Hopefully that's enough time for the rest of you!
brainwyrms
Welcome back! I received quite a few cards in the mail, and only a couple of them alerted the attention the local authorities! Let's take a look, shall we?

Granny:
Spoiler:

Short and sweet! The effort of enlisting your grandson to help you with something you aren't familiar with just for me is not lost on me. 7/10.

Skinny Penis:
Spoiler:

I uh... I like the heart eyes and the Sonic characters, but I don't know if "Will you be the skin to my penis" is as flattering as you think it might be. 4/10.

Sleepy:
Spoiler:

I don't mind this at all! Not only do I appreciate the clever imagery and wordplay, but it's animated! That's pretty neat! Sleep well, Sleepy. 8/10.

Snarpshooter:
Spoiler:

I won't say no to a good Undertale joke, Snarpshooter, but I don't know if this is necessarily one of those. Inviting me "Under your Tale" seems a little forward for just one date, don't you think? 4/10.

Jimbobbio:
Spoiler:

Speaking of being forward, let's slow down on the marriage talk, okay? I do like that you took my feedback from our first date into consideration! 7/10.

Prettyinblue22:
Spoiler:

Once again, a classic! I like the cursive and handmade look to it, but compared to everyone else's cards it's rather bare... 3/10.

Goku:
Spoiler:

Well, at least this time you had something for me! Listen, it's not that I don't respect the work you put in to defending the Earth, but I think if you put even 1% of that effort here, you'd be doing much better. Also hi, King Kai. 2/10.

Video Game Dunkey:
Spoiler:

Grammatical errors aside, this is a very nice cards with a lot of nice video game and romantic imager- SUPER MARIO BROTHERS 2 9/10.

Lisa:
Spoiler:

I... don't know what to say? Not in the "I'm flattered" way, but in the "I've trapped myself and I can't find a way out" way? Also, I don't know if it would be worse if that was your own heart or not. 1/10.

W-Well, that's all the cards! To those who were late or missed out completely, please make sure to submit something for Day 4 so you don't fall too far behind!
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]