Minus World Awards 2018 VOTING PHASE!

Draku
The URL MyCode is behaving really weirdly so this post may look strange! Oh well.

All right, got plenty of nomination submissions in, time for voting! Works about the same as nominations, send me a Conversation with as many categories as you wish to vote in and who you vote for (Only choose between those nominated)! You may vote for yourself, if you were nominated. Again, awards to Anonymous will be sent to a singular relevant postID in the form of a post edit. Voting ends in 2 weeks to give you all plenty of time to forget about it until I ping @everyone on the Discord on the last day!

-Best All-Round Member
Elyk
Fun with Despair
Mario
sealelement

-Friendliest User
brainwyrms
El Negro
sealelement
Shroomguy

-Most Helpful
brainwyrms
Draku
Fun With Despair
Spritanium
T-Man

-Picasso (Best Artist)
brainwyrms
DrTapeworm
Mit
T-Man

-High Profile (Best Profile, including Gear loadout if applicable)
Agastya
Elyk
Mario
Pedigree
soundcloudrapper

-Top Wizard (Best Spellcaster)
Agastya
Draku
Pedigree
StirlADrei

-Most Welcome (Best newer member)
Coffee
El Negro
Jetamo
Mariofan169
Superchao

-Most Missed Member (Please Come Back)
Agastya
Gato
Kazaam
Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson

-Least Missed Member (Please Don't)
Gato
Puddin

-Most Improved
Aidan
Fun With Despair
Jim Davis
Nabber
rollerC

-[ ] join MW (Someone who is NOT a member but should be!)
Evil Yoshi Toes
Naruto
Obama (Real)
Rose Under His Own Identity
xgoff (he is a member but might as well not be)

-Most Cursed
FimbulK
GentlemansGambit
rollerC
God
Mario
Minus World as a Whole

-Most Entertaining in the Killing Game
Alex Jones
brainwyrms
Bee
Big the Cat
Dude
Fun with Despair
Zelma

-Best Dupe
Alex Jones
Bubsy 3D
Gnome
John Freeman
MetagameBot
Seto Kaiba

-One Hit Wonder (Joined for a single purpose or event and then left never to be seen again)
Demonlemon
HylianDev
Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
Rotten Jack
Stargazing
YeetGodMcNeckAss

-Best Member in cdiplayer's Shadow
Fun With Despair
Nightwheel
StirlADrei
xgoff
Zelma

-Best Garrison (Specify both a host and the Garrison they held)
Bank Heist Garrison (Elyk)
Cooking with MW (Elyk's part specifically)
Chaos Garrison (StirlADrei, Elyk, El Negro, brainwyrms, Snufferin Snagglepuss, Superchao, Mario, Mariofan169, sealelement, Pedigree, Aidan)
Fairy Tale Hot Potato (brainwyrms)
Minus World Visual Novel (Aidan)

-Goodest Sh*t (A specific post and the member that made it)AnonymousElyk
Every Post by God

-Worstest Sh*t (Again, specific post)Anonymous
Every Post by Fun With DespairPeaStirlADrei

-Best KG Submission (Member and a short summary of either what the submission was or what you could piece together of it as a player)
That Time That Bee Submitted To Use the Phantom Thief Power the Exact Moment that FWD Decided to Start Pretending There was a Phantom Thief Role Even Though There Absolutely Was One He Just Wasn't the One That Had It (Bee)
Terezi Pyrope's Submissions in GeneralZelma

-Best Post on MFGG (I can't actually award any users on here for this!)
Any given Gato postKirbyLover2048VinnyVideoVinnyVideo (Alter)
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
yo.

fuck what he's talking about i'm playing this game called succumate and im trying to fuck the busty gym instructor and the convience store clerk but i cant because it's al in japapanese and the only thing i can do is gift them my gacha gains but i'm not doing that. what did they do to earn those besides be an attractive 2-D girl fam. not with it. anyway if you could reach out id appreciate it thanks dont forget to rate comment and BLOCK DESPAIR forever.
Gnome
(Nov 23, 2018 at 3:18 AM)Zelma Wrote: yo.

fuck what he's talking about i'm playing this game called succumate and im trying to fuck the busty gym instructor and the convience store clerk but i cant because it's al in japapanese and the only thing i can do is gift them my gacha gains but i'm not doing that. what did they do to earn those besides be an attractive 2-D girl fam. not with it. anyway if you could reach out id appreciate it thanks dont forget to rate comment and BLOCK DESPAIR forever.

what the fuck?
Elyk
Voting ends soon so if you have not gotten your votes in yet make sure to do that today!