brainwyrms
Well, I'm still a bit shaken up from that last card I got, so let's do something a little less graphic...

Day 4 is VERSE OR PROSE, and that means you get to choose!
For centuries, spoken word has been one of the most common means of expressing one's affection. Music, albeit a much more modern spin, is still as frequently used in this way. In the official response thread, you will submit EITHER your own poem OR a verse of lyrics from a song that you feel best sums up your feelings about me. Do not do both, as you will not get any extra credit for doing so.

If you submit lyrics, make sure to cite the song and band they came from! I'm not having you guys send your poems through turnitin.com or anything, so I'm counting on you to actually write your own. As far as rhyming conventions go, do whatever you like!

Deadline for Day 4 submissions is tomorrow at 12AM EST. You have just about a day, so hop to it! I need to go lay down...
brainwyrms
After a slight delay, let's get the results on the way!

Goku:
Spoiler:

Goku, I have to be honest with you: The novelty has worn off. 0/10.

Skinny Penis:
Spoiler:

This sure is a uh... rap! It doesn't quite flow off the tongue as well as you may have thought, but I give you points(???) for effort! 5/10.

Video Game Dunkey:
Spoiler:

Well, Dunkey, while this isn't the song that you cited it as, the Ninja Turtles are pretty cool. 6/10.

Granny:
Spoiler:

Aw, how sweet! 7/10.

Edge Hedge:
Spoiler:

A little forward, don't you think? We've only been on one date, and you didn't even send me a card! 4/10.

Sleepy:
Spoiler:

Ooh, a haiku! Very unique, and sweet. Great use of the limited syllables. 9/10.

Jimbobbio:
Spoiler:

You uh, are really still on those walks and grapes! If it ain't broke, don't fix it, I guess? 7/10.

Snarpshooter:
Spoiler:

Sounds like Peter Griffin. 3/10.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume this one is Lisa:
Spoiler:

Lisa I'm going to be as polite about this as I can and say that the line in the sand to "creepy and I need to report this" is right under your feet. Do with this what you will. 1/10.

Iario:
Spoiler:

I guess we've given up on the mario bit and are just posting Touhou now? I'm getting Lisa vibes from this one, too. 4/10.

And that's all for Day 4! Day 5 will go up sometime tomorrow morning.
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
El Negro
THIS IS UNFAIR, THIS IS INJUSTICE!

#RecountGoku'sVotes #JusticeForGoku
[Image: z839mDR.png]
sealelement
i'm gonna lose the garrison at this rate... better start charging my ki and powering up
100% pure gamer 100%