Xavier [Director]
[Image: JXir7GP.png]

Soooo... You guys get one more night to just explore and do stuff, and you spend all your time just beating on the guys over at Studio B?

[Image: UnSBiBJ.png]

Yeah, sounds like the right thing to do. For once, I'm glad you guys didn't go around blowing up my personal property. Good work, crew. Anyway, the good news is, I've secured us all the ability to finally reopen Studio X over in the woods. I'll have you know, that's a much better facility than this one. Much more advanced, and all that. Yeah, it's technically older, but this place is technically a piece of a shit, so there we go.

[Image: GdkaUXY.png]

Speaking of pieces of shit, put some clothes on, Dante, you freak. Jesus, I thought Smasher was bad, but you, you have no excuse, buddy. Maybe don't cover yourself in manure next time, alright wise guy?

[Image: GNzpiEr.png]

...Anyway, we'll be transferring everyone over to the other facility soon, as well as bringing over whoever made it out of Studio B alive. Hopefully we'll have less... complications over there. In the meantime, feel free to discuss anything you did tonight in this thread. Luckily, no one died for once, which is... shocking, I know.

The Map

[Image: k1JMhxJ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: 98JDuWO.png]

Room Descriptions:

This "phase" has no deadline. Night 7 will begin within in the next little while, so keep your eyes peeled.

Current Players
@DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Terezi Pyrope
@sealelement
@MCD

current NPCs
@Trip [Cameraman]
@Xavier [Director]
DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
Don't worry, Xavier my man, it won't happen again.

Anyway, I might have seriously embarrassed myself on night 5, but night 6 was damn awesome, and you all know it.

I started the night off by heading to the kitchen, since I had a shitty little problem to take care of, you know how it is. As I started to strip, I see the fat bear, Teddie, come in, so I give him a sexy wink, but he didn't look like he appreciated that. I mean, who wouldn't want that? I can't think of anyone. Either way, he grabs the shitty bobcat's overcooked head out of the deep fryer while I'm stripping and quickly makes his way out.

After I finished stripping, I washed my clothes in the sink and hanged them out. I was planning on finding something to dry them quickly by heating them, but there wasn't really anything like that in the kitchen. I made my way to the costume lab, hoping to find a spare Dante costume there, and I saw Teddie again. Looks like he couldn't get enough of me, and I can't blame him, honestly. I'm the best there is. He looked like he's assembling something that looks like a military outfit. I left him be and started looking around. I sadly didn't find what I wanted, and I'm not prepared to wear anything other than my usual clothes. So I just didn't wear anything at all. I did also grab a suit since tomorrow's the all important wedding.

After that, I headed over to the tool shed, and grabbed a mop, broom and hammer. I saw Terezi head out of the prop warehouse when I entered, probably grabbing something to take with her. After I leave, I see Xavier doing whatever, and I decided to attack him to grab his stuff. Instead of getting attacked, he decided to give up because he could easily tell that I'm stronger than him, and he gives me everything on his person.

He headed over to the woods after he'd been looted, so he probably went to do something at the new merge studio. I went over to the tunnel under the statue and I saw Teddie again. Man, he really couldn't get enough of me! Anyway, we made our way to the end of the studio B tunnel. I tool my hammer and just smashed down the brick wall in the way. I climbed out and shouted "What's up, losers! I've come to crash your party!" I got so hyped up, I woulda activated Devil Trigger.

Anyway, I went upstairs and saw the fucking eldritch abomination the studio B guys call Gnome come out of the prop workshop, and he asked me for my blood, and I panicked and smacked him with my broom. After that, I went inside said workshop and saw Kaede and Amoeba inside. I just smacked them, the end. There wasn't anything of important so I left.

Then I saw the lame-ass manlet, Mario, in front of the gallery. He jumped at me, and him being a manlet, I just bopped him in the head with a broom. I headed to the elevator next, and saw Crash come out. I don't need to tell you guys what happens next. I threw his body out of the elevator and went downstairs. I see the other black and white bear that's here in this studio wearing a janitor hat, and he looked spooked. Well, he was right in being spooked. He was out cold the next second.

I took a break from my rampage after that, not like there was many studio B peeps left running around, and went to the bar and met up with Alex, and we hung out. Shoey came in and started talking with Alex, so I left them be and headed to the funeral. MCD and the idol girl were the only guests, and Coffee had the most boring eulogy ever. I couldn't help but interrupt him every now and then. Write better speeches, man. After he was done, I put the mop in the Janitor's casket as a parting gift. He was a janitor after all, I'm sure he loved that gift. The idol girl put her broken shovel and MCD poured a drink for the guy.

Coffee buried the casket afterwards, and then I smashed his head with the broom. Simple as that. With everyone completely down, I went back to the bar and talked with Alex some more. I warned him about the eldritch creature. I saw Shoey and Honoka there as well. There wasn't much I wanted to do so I went back to Studio A and got my dry clothes and went to bed.

By the way. Who the fuck is Shroomguy?!
Oh yeah, I want to see what that CD I got from you tells me. Gonna put it in a CD player.
Guess I'll also look for any locked doors that the key I got might go in.
[Image: ede29e7b-bc10-457d-9891-17da97e9c77c.png]
"First I whip it out. Then I thrust it. With great force! Every angle..! It penetrates! Until..! With great strength! I.. ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied, and you are set free."
-Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™
Xavier [Director]
(Dec 7, 2018 at 4:42 PM)DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™ Wrote: Oh yeah, I want to see what that CD I got from you tells me. Gonna put it in a CD player.
You place the CD in a CD player in the Audio Lab.

It plays the dance music from the Night 3 party. What a great night that was, minus the shit kill.

(Dec 7, 2018 at 4:53 PM)DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™ Wrote: Guess I'll also look for any locked doors that the key I got might go in.
In the Tunnel, you locate a door labeled POWER CONTROL.

There is also another door labeled SECURITY ROOM. Both are locked.
Alright, here's the CD back, no hard feelings about taking it, right?

And I'm gonna try the key for both doors, though I have a feeling I know which one it won't work on.
[Image: ede29e7b-bc10-457d-9891-17da97e9c77c.png]
"First I whip it out. Then I thrust it. With great force! Every angle..! It penetrates! Until..! With great strength! I.. ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied, and you are set free."
-Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™
Xavier [Director]
(Dec 8, 2018 at 5:34 AM)DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™ Wrote: Alright, here's the CD back, no hard feelings about taking it, right?

And I'm gonna try the key for both doors, though I have a feeling I know which one it won't work on.
Yeah. Whatever, buddy.

Anyway, you try the key on the door labeled POWER CONTROL, and it swings open. Inside are three large switches, each with a label too old and faded to read. Many cables run from the switches and into the walls, roof, and floor. of the room.