Xavier [Director]
Well, here we are. Studio X.

...Gonna be honest, it hasn't been touched in years, there's not a whole lot still here. But it's fine, who cares, right? As the nights go on, more and more renovations will take place, new areas'll get added, and all that, so don't mind the current state of the place.

You're probably wondering about that old mansion sitting there locked up, but ignore it. We built the studio around it just because it worked great as a set for this one movie, but some idiot lost the key, and I don't want to go breaking the door down to get in. Doors are expensive, especially these ones with the brass knockers and all that.

Anyway, at the very least, once I get everything in order, we can put this Killing Game thing behind us and make a movie, or something. I'd say we're behind schedule, but the schedule's already lapped us like fifty times.

Oh well. Enjoy your map, kids. I've got some renovations to do. Some of the more disorganized areas around here could use some cleaning up, so expect some of this to change as nights go on and I fix things up a bit.

Or at least, as I tell Trip to go and fix things up a bit. Like I'd go and actually do it myself, pfft.

The Map

[Image: i7TRxCQ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: c54Q6gV.png]

Room descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS
@DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Terezi Pyrope
@sealelement
@MCD
@Coffee
@Crash Bandicoot
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Mario
@Gnome
@Amoeba
@Shroomguy
@The Other Monokuma

CURRENT NPCS
@Liz [Security Guard]
@Trip [Cameraman]
@Xavier [Director]
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: pepOCrj.png]
I'm starting to think this whole thing never was about making a movie, after all. Mind spilling the beans for us, Mister "Director"?

[Image: PTKjgkE.png]
Just kidding. I'm only thinking of when I can get out of this place. I'm starting to get annoyed by all of this.
Honoka Kosakatua
For anyone interested in attending the wedding of Honoka and Shoey, we'll be getting married at the Racing Strip tonight. Be there! Or don't!
Shroomguy
Where's the popcorn
The Beef Baron