[Night 7 - Studio X] - Wedding Crashers

Xavier [Director]
[Image: pqPRQtB.png]

Yeah so, apparently Honoka and Shoey are holding a wedding tonight, and while I figured I'd give this a shoutout, because who doesn't love a good party, I'm also doubling down on the actual production here, because the last 6 days have felt like a month, and I'm not sure whether that's because of the game mechanics, or because you're all nuts.

... Either way, I'm gonna need some action scenes here, because while Dante took some initiative last night, he was also naked, which means any footage of his stupid ass would make this film instantly 18+, which basically kills my entire target demographic.

The solution? Easy!

If you don't physically assault another person tonight, you will be fired on the spot.

[Image: XKFxaBy.png]

I see you all thinking a couple things here, namely "Won't this ruin the wedding?" or "Isn't this illegal?" and the answer to both of those things is probably a definite yes, but it's Hollywood, baby! Since when did legality matter?

[Image: oqZTdCi.png]

Er, except in regards to murder. Stop doing that. Or don't. Apparently I can't exactly stop you.

The Map

[Image: i7TRxCQ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: c54Q6gV.png]

Room descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS
@DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Terezi Pyrope
@sealelement
@MCD
@Coffee
@Crash Bandicoot
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Mario
@Gnome
@Amoeba
@Shroomguy
@The Other Monokuma

CURRENT NPCS
@Liz [Security Guard]
@Trip [Cameraman]
@Xavier [Director]

The submission phase will end at 12:00 PM PST on Tuesday. The slight extra time is to accomodate any of you idiots still playing Smash Bros. Or at least the ones playing anyone who isn't Ridley. Losers.
Liz [Security Guard]
For the record, I will absolutely shoot anyone who attacks me.

Especially The Other Monokuma.
Honoka Kosakatua
I've been wondering for a while now. Has anyone seen a script... or read a plot summary... or even seen evidence we're actually supposed to be making a movie?
Alex Jones
My contract only says to keep producing Info Wars to boost ratings.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Shroomguy
We really should get out of the movie market and into the Battle Royale Games market. Maybe add a crafting element. That's where the money is
The Beef Baron
Mario
(Dec 11, 2018 at 5:33 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I've been wondering for a while now. Has anyone seen a script... or read a plot summary... or even seen evidence we're actually supposed to be making a movie?

I don't know what you clowns have been up to but we've been hard at work movie making in Studio B
Teddie
(Dec 11, 2018 at 7:27 PM)Mario Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2018 at 5:33 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I've been wondering for a while now. Has anyone seen a script... or read a plot summary... or even seen evidence we're actually supposed to be making a movie?

I don't know what you clowns have been up to but we've been hard at work movie making in Studio B

Can I see it?
Mario
(Dec 11, 2018 at 8:30 PM)Teddie Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2018 at 7:27 PM)Mario Wrote:

Can I see it?

No.
Gnome
glhf