[Day 7 - Studio X] Featuring Dante From The Autopsy Report

Xavier [Director]
(Dec 15, 2018 at 12:19 AM)Alex Jones Wrote: Is there anything on Dante's body possession wise?
All Dante appears to have on him is his clothing. No items are on his body.
The Other Monokuma
Hey, check that dead guy's room. And his bogeyman.
Xavier [Director]
(Dec 15, 2018 at 12:41 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Hey, check that dead guy's room. And his bogeyman.
You check Dante's room. Inside, a handgun and taser are on the nightstand.

You ask his Boogeyman to show you what Dante was up to, but the Boogeyman just leaves, cutting you off. He does not return. You put up posters, rally the neighborhood, and eventually the case even ends up on the evening news, but the Boogeyman is never found.
Teddie
Anything out of place in that elevator?
Xavier [Director]
(Dec 15, 2018 at 1:29 AM)General Teddie Wrote: Anything out of place in that elevator?
The Elevator's looking about the same as always
The Other Monokuma
Can I show off that dang broken compass? The one that should be broken because I tried to kill that gay frog guy?
Teddie
I'd like to investigate the carriages of the crashed train, please. I'd like to check for signs of food being eaten and etc.
Xavier [Director]
(Dec 15, 2018 at 1:56 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Can I show off that dang broken compass? The one that should be broken because I tried to kill that gay frog guy?
You show off the stolen Compass. It appears to be the one from Studio B, but the glass is now cracked and it is damaged. There is an inscription on it, but the damage to the compass makes it impossible to read now.

(Dec 15, 2018 at 2:12 AM)General Teddie Wrote: I'd like to investigate the carriages of the crashed train, please. I'd like to check for signs of food being eaten and etc.
You check out the Engine Car, and notice that the engine's obviously been started, the furnace still hot from the coals. You can see a bit into the manor from here. There is a hallway, with a painting of someone you don't recognize in it.

In the Dining Car, it appears as if some of the cakes have been eaten. The food cart is gone too.

In the Passenger Car, all the clothing from the luggage is tossed around everywhere. It looks to largely be Victorian styled.
Trip [Cameraman]
My tape? Oh yeah, right. With all the chaos, almost forgot I was filming stuff tonight. Here, gimme a sec...

Trip's Footage:

Sorry for the beginning there, I have to make sure this stuff works before you dudes start needing me around to help out.
Morgan
Unclog those toilets, boy. In the Luxury Bathroom.
I'll show you a real dance....
Xavier [Director]
(Dec 15, 2018 at 2:46 AM)Coffee Wrote: Unclog those toilets, boy. In the Luxury Bathroom.
The toilet isn't clogged at all.