[Studio X - Night 8] - Botanic Panic

Xavier [Director]
Right. I have some... business to take care of tonight, so I'll keep this short. I've remodeled the Wind Tunnel, as no one used that old piece of shit anyway, and instead have installed a top-of-the-line Greenhouse in its place. Someone was pestering me about flowers last night, and I realized a greenhouse wouldn't be the worst idea to have around.

There's basically any plant you could be looking for in there, but if you want to grow something, it'll be fully grown by the next night. See, Alex Jones? That's why we use fertilizer, you lunatic.

[Image: oqZTdCi.png]

...Anyway, because I've got stuff to do, I'm going to leave control of the studio to @Trip [Cameraman] tonight. All I ask is that you leave me alone, and don't kill anyone, got it?

Good. Don't go thinking I'm gonna pass out a motive either, because no matter what, you're definitely not going to receive a third-floor access keycard for attempting murder, or in case of a role not allowing attempts, receiving a keycard anyway, because this murder stuff is starting to grate on me, even more than it has been so far.

Oh, and... Stay out of the Manor. It's dangerous

The Map

[Image: i7TRxCQ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: c54Q6gV.png]

Room descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Terezi Pyrope
@sealelement
@MCD
@Coffee
@Crash Bandicoot
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Mario
@Gnome
@Shroomguy
@The Other Monokuma

CURRENT NPCS
@Liz [Security Guard]
@Trip [Cameraman]
@Xavier [Director]

The submission phase will end at 6:00 PM PST tomorrow.
The Other Monokuma
There's a third floor?
Trip [Cameraman]
Whoa, I can't believe I was left in charge! Man, this is gonna be great. With my first decree, I now declare that everyone can eat ice cream after 10 PM!

Wait, you guys did that anyway? Aw man, my political career's going terrible so far, isn't it?
(Dec 16, 2018 at 1:44 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: There's a third floor?
Yeah dude, the Elevator goes up there. Bet you didn't know that, huh? That's something only the dudes in the cool club know, after all, so it looks like you never got your membership. Sucks, bro.
The Other Monokuma
(Dec 16, 2018 at 1:48 AM)Trip [Cameraman] Wrote: That's something only the dudes in the cool club know, after all, so it looks like you never got your membership. Sucks, bro.
Whatever club let your colour blind ass in can't possibly be cool.
Teddie
[Image: qwrhWc3.png]
I think it may be pretty foggy out there tonight!

[Image: Vw551NT.png]
Good thing the great General Teddie came prepared! I've left a box full of useful glasses in the central tower. Enough for everyone! I'm sure they'll be beary helpful!
Liz [Security Guard]
...Did he seriously just put the camerman in charge?