[Studio X - Day 8] Uncool Runnings

Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 21, 2018 at 1:46 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Just to be sure, I'd like to 3D print an identical pair of scissors and see if they're obviously different relative to the ones used to kill.

Additionally, when you say the East, Trip: Do you mean the direction of the Racing Strip or the Crime Scene Set? Where were you standing and facing, relative to the staircase to the tunnel?
You 3D print scissors out. You can't print metal, so they're obviously different, come on.

[Image: edWXeLm.png]

Oh, yeah I was facing towards the Woods. I uh, think it was my East anyway, wherever the Racing Strip is.

(Dec 21, 2018 at 1:51 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Hey, can I shine that flashlight in my eyes? You know, for comparison's sake, need a control for it to be science.
(Dec 21, 2018 at 1:52 AM)Alex Jones Wrote: I'll give TOM a watch while he does it, so he doesn't burn his eyes out or fall over.

You turn on the flashlight, and shine it into your eyes, and suddenly regain a strange memory...

You are standing in what looks to be Garage, albeit a little less, messed up than it is now. The Janitor is in here, idly sweeping up a pile of what looks to be loose gravel. Someone who feels... obscured, like you can't remember enters, and begins looking through one of the drawers for a bit, before turning to the Janitor and asking if he's seen a flashlight anywhere.

The Janitor asks why, and the hazy figure mentions that he wants to try an experiment. With a quizzical look on his face, the Janitor passes him a flashlight, that looks very similar to the one in your hand, minus all the high-tech stuff on it.

TOM appears to be standing completely still during his recollection of this, spaced out.