[Studio X - Day 8] Uncool Runnings

The Other Monokuma
We can check what actions that animatronic did, right?
Morgan
I’d like to stab a corpse’s head with some scissors to compare wounds
I'll show you a real dance....
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 20, 2018 at 10:30 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: We can check what actions that animatronic did, right?
Doesn't look like you know much about animatronic commands, so you can't tell if it performed any fine motor actions, but from what you can deduce from the code, it was set to patrol around, but eventually ran out of battery life.

(Dec 20, 2018 at 10:44 PM)Coffee Wrote: I’d like to stab a corpse’s head with some scissors to compare wounds
With your strength, you jam the scissors into Dante's head. The impact causes a deep crater in his skull where your fist was holding the scissors.
The Other Monokuma
Oh, yeah, can we see if any scissors seem to be missing from the Breakroom and Workshop? Or is it one of those uncountable problems?
Honoka Kosakatua
Investigate the animatronic room. Was there just one fog machine?
Teddie
I'd like to program the Wendigo-animatronic to walk from the lab to the train set, to see how long it'd take!
Alex Jones
Nonmeme account at Yrr's request
Leave my room and into the effects studio. Grab some Clay and some rods. It's "eerily quiet"
Leave for the exit, gnome is beating up the animatronic when it roars to life and fog machine turns on.
Leave with gnome following my like a binch. Director is outside by the gate?
-Bunker Exploration-
Come back and talk to Liz, want to look at basement. Was a lie, I was actually trying to steal her gun.
In basement, she's one tough cookie and shoots my dumb ass.
tl;dr
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 20, 2018 at 10:59 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Oh, yeah, can we see if any scissors seem to be missing from the Breakroom and Workshop? Or is it one of those uncountable problems?
The Breakroom only ever had one pair of meat shears, and they are still there, so the scissors are likely from the Workshop.

(Dec 20, 2018 at 11:00 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Investigate the animatronic room. Was there just one fog machine?
The only fog machine is in the hand of the Wendigo Animatronic. You preferred when these things had ties, sunglasses, and MAGA hats, this one is quite frightening.

(Dec 20, 2018 at 11:15 PM)General Teddie Wrote: I'd like to program the Wendigo-animatronic to walk from the lab to the train set, to see how long it'd take!
You program the Wendigo, but notice with your knowledge of animatronic programming that a second set of instructions was entered today early on, making it instead roam the entire studio. It doesn't appear as if it had any actual movements programmed besides the basic patrol though.

The animatronic takes a stroll from the lab to the Train Set. It's not exactly a brisk walker, but not slow either. It takes about the same amount of time as a person would.
The Other Monokuma
Yo Trip, do anything fun tonight?
Teddie
I'd like to program that wendigo to clean the clogged toilet in the luxury bathroom!

While it's doing that I'd like to see if I can reprogram it while it's doing that.
Honoka Kosakatua
Trip: Could you have programmed the wendigo for the basic patrol route it took?
The Other Monokuma
Loo- I mean, investigate that bandicoot's bedroom!
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 20, 2018 at 11:30 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Yo Trip, do anything fun tonight?
[Image: 7PqgVm7.png]

Me? Heh, nah. I was hanging around in the Practical Effects place until Mr. Jones showed up, but when he went over to mess with the cool robots, I went over to the Central Tower to hang out. It was like a cool secret club, but this one didn't make me send away comic book cutouts to get my member badge, 'cuz you know, I was in charge of this one.

[Image: P2fu3Gw.png]

A bit into my chilling out, and it started to get real foggy. Luckily, some superhero dude showed up, and helped me out by tracking down whatever caused the fog and turning it off. That Kaede chick came by too, she's cool I guess. We hung out, had a chat, it was far out, finally getting to sit down and talk to one of those Studio B guys.

[Image: EFvb1JV.png]

Then Shoey came in, and started ruining my pad! All the houseplants were tossed around, and he was banging on the Elevator control panel.

[Image: 7PqgVm7.png]

Good thing my superhero was around to beat him down! Once everyone was gone though, I saw the muscle guy, Coffee I think? Dude headed down into the Tunnel, so I just went to go watch TV with my superhero pal. We watched MCD's show with the man himself, he's so cool, but then Honoka came in and put on some lame toilet movie, so I fell asleep.

I didn't record anything tonight though, was lending my camera to someone else.
Teddie
Hey, wherever Amoeba's body is, whether that's the strip or her room, I'd like to see what she has on her.
The Other Monokuma
I guess we'll just have to ask Liz if she noticed anything, like a body, or the fog rolling in.
Or when the duo returned.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 20, 2018 at 11:40 PM)General Teddie Wrote: I'd like to program that wendigo to clean the clogged toilet in the luxury bathroom!

While it's doing that I'd like to see if I can reprogram it while it's doing that.
You program the Wendigo to plunge the toilet. It goes and does it. From the control panel in the Animatronic Lab, you force it to stop plunging, and slav squat next to Dante's body. It does what you tell it to.

(Dec 20, 2018 at 11:41 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Trip: Could you have programmed the wendigo for the basic patrol route it took?
[Image: P2fu3Gw.png]

Me? No way, I'm terrible with all that kind of stuff. Out of the staff, I think only the boss actually knows how it works, but no one's as good as Mettaton. That guy was alright, wish he wasn't, you know, dead and all.

(Dec 20, 2018 at 11:41 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Loo- I mean, investigate that bandicoot's bedroom!
You enter Crash's bedroom. It reeks with the sweet smell of 'straya, cunt. It's also mostly empty, save for the essentials.

(Dec 20, 2018 at 11:56 PM)General Teddie Wrote: Hey, wherever Amoeba's body is, whether that's the strip or her room, I'd like to see what she has on her.
Amoeba has a Bubsy Mask on her, intricately modeled and 3d printed, as well as his signature red exclamation point shirt. The sight of this makes TOM furrow his brow.
Alex Jones
I'd like to try and put a queued action into the wendigo and/or reprogram it. I dunno if my hat is good for that but if I've read the book then I'll use that knowledge.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 21, 2018 at 12:03 AM)Alex Jones Wrote: I'd like to try and put a queued action into the wendigo and/or reprogram it. I dunno if my hat is good for that but if I've read the book then I'll use that knowledge.
You attempt to program the Wendigo to walk to the Sarcophagus. You have no comprehension of the code on screen, and really fuck it up, instead making it convulse on the floor of the Bathroom. You put on Rabadon's Deathcap, but the +120 Ability Power does nothing, as your robotics knowledge does not scale on AP.
Teddie
I'd like to check out the greenhouse!
Liz [Security Guard]
(Dec 20, 2018 at 11:59 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: I guess we'll just have to ask Liz if she noticed anything, like a body, or the fog rolling in.
Or when the duo returned.
[Image: LZgeAE7.png]

Come to think of it, it DID only start getting foggy after the dynamic duo ran into the woods. As for the body, I do remember it wasn't there before the fog rolled in at least, but I did see its shape at some point, before some guy came and started kicking it. I thought it was the crime scene mannequin, so I didn't bother doing anything about it.

[Image: GyPWKP6.png]

I never saw the guys come back though. I saw them down in the basement, but I never saw them actually come back into the studio. Guess they could have taken the tunnel from A or B though.