Yrrzy
i know im a few years too late on announcing this but im considering joining mw

what do yall think?
Mario
I don't know why but I get the feeling you're going to do it. Here's a pre-emptive welcome aboard!
Yrrzy
Epic Salt Cam!
Thanks @Vertette
Vertette
yw lol

people really need to chill imo
Stirling
yeah, especially those people who actively seek out innocent people and harass them and tell them to commit suicide - they really need to probably never interact with the communities that person is in
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Vertette
(Dec 25, 2018 at 4:23 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: yeah, especially those people who actively seek out innocent people and harass them and tell them to commit suicide - they really need to probably never interact with the communities that person is in

Didn't you get banned for that?
Stirling
nice meme
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Vertette
it ok
Vertette
(Dec 25, 2018 at 5:28 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Wait, wasn't it actually you that got banned for that on MFGG?

Maybe you should put down the mirror once in a while.

Yeah but the ban didn't stick when I asked Vinny about the whole situation because I tried to contact you about the ban and got no response, and when he looked into it and found no evidence for your accusations it was reversed
Yrrzy
good ol mfgg
Mario
what the fuck
Vertette
Woah hey now.

Me and Vinny, despite what you might think, aren't really friends. We're barely even acquaintances and we've only ever really talked when I was banned. And yes I suppose it is convenient that there were no screenshots or achives made of Tweets that don't exist, which raises the question why I would even bother with Diantha when I barely ever interacted with her on the old forums. You'd think I'd go after people I actually clashed with like you, Drei or Syax.
Yrrzy
hey vertette eat shit
Vertette
:(

(Dec 25, 2018 at 5:43 PM)Mario Wrote: If we knew you were into petty shit like that we would have archived them

How convenient
Mario
If we knew you were into petty shit like that we would have archived them, you can't even own your own actions. Go back to hell
Yrrzy
fucking pathetic child
vertette coming back on christmas day might in fact be the worst christmas present ever.
Yrrzy
banning vertette on christmas day might in fact be the best christmas present ever.
Syaxamaphone
Why am I being thrown into this? Who are you??
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Aidan
(Dec 25, 2018 at 5:55 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: Why am I being thrown into this? Who are you??

vert is a heartless dumpster fire of a person that we're all worse off for knowing