kaZaam
can u cough up a copy of that mario paint 2 thing 4me?
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Agastya
(Sep 6, 2016 at 11:01 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: she made my exp go negative

off to the salt mines with you
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Two_Finger
(Sep 8, 2016 at 4:01 AM)Agastya Wrote: off to the salt mines with you
that actually brings up a good point
lets say the salt mine idea came to be

having random events put you into negative would be a terrible thing in that situation
and personally I think the random events shouldn't put someone into negative at all
Draku
i considered that, if possible the salt mines would -only- be enterable by going into negative EXP by your own hand.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
I thought negative exp was funny but I'm disabling it for random events now because yeah that's kinda mean
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Shroomguy
If it was a smaller amount I wouldn't mind lol keeps things interesting
The Beef Baron
Agastya
have random events floor you at -1, then there'll end up being a thread where people ask for help due to their anime little sister sending them to the salt mines
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Draku
(Sep 8, 2016 at 6:30 AM)Agastya Wrote: have random events floor you at -1, then there'll end up being a thread where people ask for help due to their anime little sister sending them to the salt mines
thing is posting once would get you the exp to get back out lol. at least depending on your class

that'd still result in an amusing situation where there could be a thread entirely dedicated to making the one post to leave the mines due to the anime siblings.
Elyk
every time I see the salt mine idea I'm reminded of the start of Kaiji S2
Stirling
wait, are we talking about the dood asuka wanted to fuck in NGE?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Draku
(Sep 9, 2016 at 1:28 AM)Elyk Wrote: every time I see the salt mine idea I'm reminded of the start of Kaiji S2
who's ready for MW's Chinchirorin night?
Yoshin
(Sep 6, 2016 at 11:45 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: i distrust smug anime girl icons, along with smug my little ponies and that one gmod scout face, because they remind me of weirdo child-men complaining about the bogeymen conspiracy to break into their homes and eat all of their video games