God
the forum is a PK zone where you can fire Forbidden Spells (such as the Babyface Ultimate), and Whiffed Blood Posts do deal 25% less damage to your HP. it's disabled by default and only available if you activate Competitive Mode (even in Competitive Mode you can disable the Wilderness). Posts performed in the Wilderness do not contribute to your XP Meter, although you can still gain XP from Good Sh*t and Spell knockback.

this should satisfy both players who think that Ultimates are too OP, and players who wouldn't dream of logging into Minus World without some Doritos and an ice cold can of Mtn Dew by their side.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
kaZaam
uhhhhh sure.? idk would it just be like another peepeepE w more intense rules?
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
God
perhaps duels can take place in the Wilderness too. if you lose though, you get banned for a pre-determined amount of time.
God
(Sep 6, 2016 at 10:56 PM)Kazaam Wrote: uhhhhh sure.? idk would it just be like another peepeepE w more intense rules?

it would just be more battle-orientated. a good place to settle some beef and put your Skills To The Test
God
also it would be topkek to see someone make a post like "oh yeah? well why don't you say that to my face in the Wilderness, tough guy?"
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
kaZaam
uve sold me
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
geno7
this sounds like a cool idea
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
I really like this idea, especially since you have to sign up for it to be involved
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Shroomguy
Reminds me of the shitting contest thread
The Beef Baron
Draku
(Sep 7, 2016 at 5:55 AM)Shroomguy Wrote: Reminds me of the shitting contest thread
I have just now realized that we evolved from the Shitting Metagame to the Good Sh*tting Metagame.

How far we have come.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Two_Finger
no bans man
God
what if you can only be banned from the Wilderness