DrMinusWorld
I know I haven't posted the end of Day 1 yet but we really need to handle this next wave of patients. Today I have some people with dental issues that need handling. Did you know that a dentist is just a doctor that specializes in the mouth? It sounds obvious but there are people that don't know this. I'm sure you all know, being licensed professionals and what not. Same rules as yesterday. Post replies to what you can.

Patient 1
tayyub Wrote:Hi why my words stuck in my mouth when i start to talk long and fast?
Patient 2
Anonymous Wrote:What is it like to be sedated at the dentist?
does it feel nice
Patient 3
pamela Wrote:What’s A better electric tooth brush model the Phillips sonicare or the oral b?
Superchao
1: That's a common condition known as "word jam". Just go to your dentist and ask them to scrape your mouth clean. They'll get rid of all the excess words that built up, allowing you to talk as much as you want.

2: Yes, it does. Many people go to the dentist and have teeth removed just so they can feel the sexual pleasure of being sedated.

3: Oral B.
Draku

>Hi why my words stuck in my mouth when i start to talk long and fast?

This isn't actually dental related at all, it's from congestion buildup in your throat hence why people clear their throats before making speeches. If your words are getting caught in your throat, force yourself to cough as many times as you can to dislodge as many of them as possible.

>What is it like to be sedated at the dentist? does it feel nice

Depends on the method. Laughing gas is very pleasant due to it doing what it says on the can and the joys make you ignore basically all pain but it's really hard for dentists to handle patients when they're laughing uncontrollably so there has been a recent shift towards injecting patients with temporary death serum to put them under for a few hours while the dentist operates. This is NOT fun because you will have to battle the demons of hell to protect your soul until the dentist is done and revives you with a splash of holy water.

>What’s A better electric tooth brush model the Phillips sonicare or the oral b?

Sonicare is licensed by Sonic the Hedgehog himself and will clean your teeth lickety split, Oral-B is funded not so publicly by Cliffy-B and we all know how good at promises that guy is. The choice here is clear.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Bill Cipher
1. SIMPLE, JUST DRINK SOME GOOD OLD LUBE! THE WORDS WILL BECOME AS SLIPPERY AS A SERIAL KILLER AT LARGE AND EXIT RIGHT OUT OF YOUR TALKING HOLE! EVEN THE ICU DOCTORS WILL BE IMPRESSED BY YOUR INGENUITY!

2. IT FEELS TERRIBLE! DENTISTS JUST DRUG YOU SO YOU CAN BE TOO BRAINDEAD AND WEAK TO NOTICE WHEN THEY MAKE A LAWSUIT-WORTHY BLUNDER! TAKE IT FROM ME KID, NEXT TIME YOU NEED A ROOT CANAL LET THE DENTIST KNOW YOU REFUSE TO BE SEDATED! YOU NEED TO BE READY TO TAKE HIM TO COURT AT ANYTIME!

3. ORAL B, OBVIOUSLY! THIS IS SO YOU CAN TELL YOUR FRIENDS “YEAH, I DO ORAL-“ AND THEN GET INTERRUPTED BY A CONVENIENT DISTRACTION BEFORE YOU CAN FINISH! THEY’LL KNOW YOU’LL HAVE THE MOST EXQUISITE OF TASTES!
Aidan

>Hi why my words stuck in my mouth when i start to talk long and fast?

there's an information density limit, varying depending on your height and distance to the nearest ley line, but usually too high to reach. however, when delivering long monologues very quickly we can approach the limit, and words will get clogged in your throat and mouth until some of the ambient knowledge dissipates. this is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.

>What is it like to be sedated at the dentist?

>does it feel nice

i've never been to a dentist, but i do practice ritual sedation. skullcap tonics are the most pleasant way to lose consciousness as long as they're prepared right. once i mixed it wrong and was left in the astral plane for weeks. my boss was not happy about the unannounced time off.

>What’s A better electric tooth brush model the Phillips sonicare or the oral b?

The Oral-B Pro 2 2500 and Philips Sonicare are both good electric toothbrushes. The Oral-B Pro 2500 is the one with a larger range of features. Both the electric toothbrushes come with Quadpacer 2 minute timers. This is an on handle timer that “buzzes” every 30 seconds reminding you to change area of your mouth. This feature is essential for any good electric toothbrush.

Pressing too firmly with a toothbrush can lead to gum recession and sensitivity. To prevent this from happening the Oral-B Pro 2 2500 has a visible pressure sensor that flashes red when you press too hard. The Philips Sonicare HX3214 is completely missing this feature.

The Oral-B Pro 2 2500 also comes with 3 cleaning modes compared to the solitary one cleaning mode of the Philips Sonicare. The Oral-B Pro 2 2500 as standard comes with:
*Daily Clean Mode
*Gum Care Mode
*Sensitive Mode
The Philips Sonicare comes with the regular clean mode and an easy start programme. The easy start programme ramps up the intensity of the electric toothbrush over the first 2 weeks of using the brush. People transferring from using a manual toothbrush may find this useful to get used to the feeling of a sonic electric toothbrush. After that period, the easy start programme becomes useless.

Travelling with an electric toothbrush can be tricky as the handle needs to be protected from heavy impacts. The Oral-B Pro 2 2500 comes with a travel case to protect it. The travel case although basic in design is a godsend as it protects the Oral-B Pro 2 2500 electric toothbrush handle and two brush heads. The Philips Sonicare HX3214/01 CleanCare + does not come with a travel case.

This is one area that the Philips Sonicare really does shine, the battery life is almost double that of the Oral-B Pro 2 2500. The battery life of the Philips Sonicare HX3214 is 10 days whereas the Oral-B Pro 2500 is sitting at a measly 5 days of charge.

Although the Philips Sonicare has a better battery life, it is outclassed by the Oral-B Pro 2500 in all other departments. The Oral-B comes with many more features that the Philips Sonicare simply does not have. Therefore the better electric toothbrush under £40 is the Oral-B Pro 2 2500.

After comparing lots of electric toothbrushes, it turns out that Oral-B offers more features for your money. This is a general trend and with all trends there are exceptions. Notably in the US for electric toothbrushes under $50 there is virtually no difference between the two brands.

As a rule of thumb, you will tend to get more bang for your buck with Oral-B.
DrMinusWorld
I didn't know I had an Oral-B employee working for me.
DrMinusWorld
Here are the compiled responses for Day 2:
Quote:Hello tayyub,

That's a common condition known as "word jam". It's from congestion buildup in your throat hence why people clear their throats before making speeches. If your words are getting caught in your throat, force yourself to cough as many times as you can to dislodge as many of them as possible. There's also an information density limit, varying depending on your height and distance to the nearest ley line, but usually too high to reach. However, when delivering long monologues very quickly we approach the limit, and words will get clogged in your throat and mouth until some of the ambient knowledge dissipates. Just go to your dentist and ask them to scrape your mouth clean. They'll get rid of all the excess words that built up, allowing you to talk as much as you want. This is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.

If you want to try a home remedy, just drink some good old lube! The words will become as slippery as a serial killer at large and exit right out of your talking hole! Even the ICU doctors will be impressed by your ingenuity!
Quote:It largely depends on the method, and many people go to the dentist and have teeth removed just so they can feel the sexual pleasure of being sedated. Laughing gas is very pleasant due to it doing what it says on the can and the joys make you ignore basically all pain but it's really hard for dentists to handle patients when they're laughing uncontrollably so there has been a recent shift towards injecting patients with temporary death serum to put them under for a few hours while the dentist operates. This is NOT fun because you will have to battle the demons of hell to protect your soul until the dentist is done and revives you with a splash of holy water.

I've never been to a dentist, but I do practice ritual sedation. Skullcap tonics are the most pleasant way to lose consciousness as long as they're prepared right. Once I mixed it wrong and was left in the astral plane for weeks. My boss was not happy about the unannounced time off. Dentists just drug you so you can be too braindead and weak to notice when they make a lawsuit-worthy blunder. Take it from me kid, next time you need a root canal let the dentist know you refuse to be sedated. You need to be ready to take him to court anytime!
Quote:Hello pamela!

The Oral-B Pro 2 2500 and Philips Sonicare are both good electric toothbrushes. The Oral-B Pro 2500 is the one with a larger range of features. Both the electric toothbrushes come with Quadpacer 2 minute timers. This is an on handle timer that “buzzes” every 30 seconds reminding you to change area of your mouth. This feature is essential for any good electric toothbrush.

Pressing too firmly with a toothbrush can lead to gum recession and sensitivity. To prevent this from happening the Oral-B Pro 2 2500 has a visible pressure sensor that flashes red when you press too hard. The Philips Sonicare HX3214 is completely missing this feature.

The Oral-B Pro 2 2500 also comes with 3 cleaning modes compared to the solitary one cleaning mode of the Philips Sonicare. The Oral-B Pro 2 2500 as standard comes with:
*Daily Clean Mode
*Gum Care Mode
*Sensitive Mode
The Philips Sonicare comes with the regular clean mode and an easy start programme. The easy start programme ramps up the intensity of the electric toothbrush over the first 2 weeks of using the brush. People transferring from using a manual toothbrush may find this useful to get used to the feeling of a sonic electric toothbrush. After that period, the easy start programme becomes useless.

Travelling with an electric toothbrush can be tricky as the handle needs to be protected from heavy impacts. The Oral-B Pro 2 2500 comes with a travel case to protect it. The travel case although basic in design is a godsend as it protects the Oral-B Pro 2 2500 electric toothbrush handle and two brush heads. The Philips Sonicare HX3214/01 CleanCare + does not come with a travel case.

This is one area that the Philips Sonicare really does shine, the battery life is almost double that of the Oral-B Pro 2 2500. The battery life of the Philips Sonicare HX3214 is 10 days whereas the Oral-B Pro 2500 is sitting at a measly 5 days of charge.

Although the Philips Sonicare has a better battery life, it is outclassed by the Oral-B Pro 2500 in all other departments. The Oral-B comes with many more features that the Philips Sonicare simply does not have. Therefore the better electric toothbrush under £40 is the Oral-B Pro 2 2500.

After comparing lots of electric toothbrushes, it turns out that Oral-B offers more features for your money. This is a general trend and with all trends there are exceptions. Notably in the US for electric toothbrushes under $50 there is virtually no difference between the two brands.

As a rule of thumb, you will tend to get more bang for your buck with Oral-B. The only benefit to the Sonicare is that Sonicare is licensed by Sonic the Hedgehog himself and will clean your teeth lickety split, Oral-B is funded not so publicly by Cliffy-B and we all know how good at promises that guy is. But then again, if you use the Oral-B you can tell your friends "Yeah, I do oral-" and then get interrupted by a convenient distraction before you can finish. They'll know you'll have the most exquiste of tastes!
They have all been posted. Day 3 will be up shortly.
Draku
this garrison is a work of art
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
absolutely incredible work dr minus world