DrMinusWorld
This one is a bit of an odd request I'll admit. I have this woman in labor that I'm helping out and she tells me that she doesn't know what to name her kid! The thing is going to be born by tomorrow morning so we're asking for your expertise in this matter. She didn't tell me her own name so we'll just call her Anonymous for now.

Bonus Patient
Anonymous Wrote:What to name my baby?
I got two girls Daya and Coryonna, the baby daddys are Dayron and Cory. The daddy of this baby is named Fredrick, what's a name similar??

The response with the most Good Sh*ts on it by tomorrow morning will be the chosen name. The earlier you get in your answer the longer exposure time it will have for voting!
Draku
Boy, Flintstone. Girl, Fredrika.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Bill Cipher
NAME THE BOY CAIN, AND THE GIRL ABELETTE!
Shroomguy
Luigi
The Beef Baron
Skinny Penis
ayy so like, baby names eh? Am good at that my man, i have tree children

Skinny benis, the blaxk sheep cux no FORTKITE, skiny viny whose hated by some and skinny weenie he's born yesterday

solike what u wanna say is YEET dat dad outta here and slap your OWN name like a real man or woman, do you have a dick? anyway

I suggest uhhh... Goku, and if you're in Mexico, Jesus. Y'all gonna be the cool kids at school

#BackToTheBus #SkinnyGang
[Image: emergency-alerts-presidential-alert-its-...652463.png]
Bill Cipher
[Image: image0.png]

WOULDN’T THAT BE NICE TO KNOW, DOC! ACTUALLY, I DON’T THINK EVEN I KNOW!
Aidan
samael if boy, lilith if girl
sealelement
boy, draku. girl, draku
100% pure gamer 100%
DrMinusWorld
Don't forget to place your votes too! Unless you all are in agreement that Luigi is the best baby name. It might be!
DrMinusWorld
The results are in. Luigi has won with double the votes of the second place name! Here is my reply.
Quote:Hello Anonymous,

I have polled my team of over a dozen doctors for names and then we put them to a vote. The unisex name Luigi is what came out on top. Congratulations on your new child and I hope he or she lives a long happy life.
Aidan
i hope luigi lives a long and healthy life