[Studio X - Night 9] - Long Overdue

Larry Foulke
(Dec 31, 2018 at 10:28 PM)Xavier [Director] Wrote: [Image: Y04zLir.png]

...But if you wanna do things the hard way, then let's have some fun tomorrow night, why don't we? You wanna cheat your way through all these game mechanics? You ain't seen nothing yet, kids.

Why do you look so edgy suddenly when you normally look like a bitc-

I mean a cowar-

I mean normal.
Spooks?
(Dec 31, 2018 at 10:52 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Hey, why don't Trip and Liz get in on this action, too? Come on, I'm not player-biased here!
You shine the lights in the eyes of Trip and Liz. They are both wearing sunglasses, but they recoil anyway. They kind of look a little dazed, but otherwise seem to have got the same effects going on as the others.

(Dec 31, 2018 at 10:51 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: Science time to test everything we've asked to check traces for, plus wounds and glas with methane from a gas tank from the garage or somewhere similar, and ammonia from either kitchen supplies or someone's piss. Any traces of cyanide will form crystals.
Cyanide crystals only form on Mario's mouth and in his cut open stomach.

(Dec 31, 2018 at 10:54 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Hey, can we check Mario's bogeyman? Anything interesting?
Mario's boogeyman leaves, and never returns. If that's interesting to you, then consider yourself enraptured.
Honoka Kosakatua
Trip, were you really with MCD the whole time?

Really?
Alex Jones
Trip pal, you gotta be real with us. Tell us something useful.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 31, 2018 at 11:09 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Trip, were you really with MCD the whole time?

Really?
(Dec 31, 2018 at 11:10 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: Trip pal, you gotta be real with us. Tell us something useful.
Huh? You guys, I'm not bullshitting here, he and I were actually together all night, hanging out. Except in the manor for like a minute, but that's really the only time we were apart.