[Studio X - Night 9] - Long Overdue

MCD
I stole Trip for the night. Sorry, guys, but he had to help me out with a little passion project...

I woke up before Terezi, Honoka and Trip, and ran off to my room to retreive my nicest dressing gown (also a new bottle of Jack). When I get back to the Screening Room, Trip is still here but the other two have gone off.

We get chatting and decide to 'get the gang back together' - that is, make a few new episodes. I then head to the Guard Station and offer Liz some alcohol for her to appear in the show, but she says she's busy. She gives me her office chair though.

I then run off to the garage and successfully get a powered handsaw, though sadly miss out on getting a megaphone. I set up the chair in the Christmas Pavillion and get Trip to film me delivering a dramatic monologue, smoking a pipe.

Gnome comes in and starts climbing up the tree. Terezi comes in and I ask her if she wants to act in the show, but...she starts singing? I guess it was some sort of audition. She didn't want the part. Ah well. While we're there, somebody throws something under the tree and Terezi picks it up and gives it to Trip.

I then lay Crash's corpse out on the table and FINALLY get round to completing my magic trick from a few nights ago. I recite an emotional funeral speech, but suddenly some JERKOFF comes in and starts laughing. Then Mario goes up to the tree and starts beating the shit out of it. And then to top it all off, that Other Monokuma gets a bottle thrown at him, by me, and this fully knocks him out.

Mario then grabs onto the tree and falls onto him, knocking Gnome to the floor as well. Finally, I saw Crash in half and throw it on the ground. Terezi has been here the whole time and heads to Practical Effects. Meanwhile, me and Trip head off to see the Wendigo. I try to reprogram it so it runs around telling everyone how much it sucks, but I don't know how to use it, so instead I get it onto the office chair and wheel it back to the Pavillion, dumping it over the tree. TOM seemed to be knocked out, but he's gone by the time I get back. Gnome gets off the ground and starts climbing back up the tree.

I decide it's time I explored the Old Manor. One of the rooms is trashed and another one is burnt with a corpse and everything, but not much else of note happens until we get to this creepy Courtyard, and some guy who looks like that asshole I knocked out appears - but I don't think it was him.

Some lizard dude runs down the stairs from the Kitchen, but the bear seems to have no idea what's going on. Kaede then runs up the stairwell, looking upset. Then lizard dude runs out of the stairwell and out of the Courtyard. Then this bear starts laughing like the other one, so we head off.

We run into Xavier on the way out. He says something about ranged weapons being bullshit overpowered. Then we head through Practical Effects and up into the Central Tower, writing scripts and generally dicking about.

One of the better nights I've had here, that's for sure.
Alex Jones
I wanna look at the bottle theory and see if I can find pieces of the whiskey bottle among all the debris. Does it account for all of the debris? Is some of it windshield glass? Ornaments? Is it around mario? Does it match cuts? And any traces of Cyanide.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Larry Foulke
You know I am kinda happy that the younger generation is getting into learning how to use weaponry, it brings me some slight amount of joy. Granted, going straight from not knowing how to hold a knife into firing off an RPG is a bit of a jump, but I admire the moxy.

My night was pretty good. Mostly, at least. I was hanging around with Liz until Kaede showed up, RPG in tow, and asks us for some help on the finer points of long-range demolition. Liz shrugged and sent me along with her, I didn't mind, this was either going to be great or hilarious. We went to the manor and in the courtyard, y'know that awful statue that was there? "Was" being the key word. I showed her how to fire it, I've fired plenty in my time, so I wasn't really missing out. She took aim at that statue and blew it away at the base, a pretty well-placed shot for a first timer. There were some stairs there, and we were curious, so we went down.

Ended up going down a hallway that led to a door with a password lock on it. Kaede fiddled with it but she didn't know the password. Damn shame, I'm not saying anything. Then some weird fuck in a lizard mask and coat runs down the stairs after us. I drew my sidearm and aimed at the bastard but he had the power of god and anime on his side so he slid under the bullet or something. We have something of a fight for a bit and I EXPECTED my new APPRENTICE to JUMP IN but she DIDN'T and this is just the thanks I get for teaching her how to use an explosives expert weapon she just runs away past us up the stairs. Fucking ungrateful little shit. The lizard guy decides I'm not worth the time anymore much like Kaede apparently and chases after her instead. Good riddance to both of you, then.

I leave the tunnel and see Monokuma there in the courtyard. We kind of stare at each other for a minute... silent... then he calls me a cuck. Good ol' monokuma, eh.

That's my night and I'm sticking to it.
Spooks?
(Dec 31, 2018 at 6:20 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Check Terezi's room and consult her boogeyman.

Also check my room to see what's left.
You consult Terezi's Boogeyman. Upon some prompting, it mimes entering the room, and putting something into the bed, then leaving again. The Boogeyman then re-enters and climbs into bed with the corpse of Smasher.

Your room contains nothing but ashes. Someone sure did light the place up.

(Dec 31, 2018 at 6:22 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: Let's check all the dead people's rooms please
None of the dead's rooms contain much, besides Coffee's, which contains an old laptop and some strange, small metal boxes.

[Image: ecj1L5S.png]

Hey, wait a minute. I know what those are. They're ghost traps, used by ghost hunters in order to catch the things.

Don't ask me why I know that. It's weird that something like this would be here though...
Alex Jones
Operation find Mario's hat and investigate it I guess.
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Honoka Kosakatua
Check the Practical Effects Workshop.
Alex Jones
Also the laptop in coffee's room I'd like an investigation on please.
Alex Jones
Afterthought, since the woods are fresh ground and dirt, can we follow footsteps out there? Like to see if anyone other than honoka went out there tonight? It kinda sounded like MCD and Trip were in the mansion but maybe they ended up in the woods somewhere too. How many fresh footprints are outside and where do they lead?
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
The Other Monokuma
What, was my account not full enough? Fine, fine...

Alright so, I got my ass kicked by MCD, and when I woke up, everyone was gone!
Except Gnome, that guy sleeps like a rock.
So I went out to go see some other fine folks, and I bumped into Liz instead. Great.
And then some dukes of hazard stuff happened. I think that's are the right reference?
Oh, and I bumped into Xavier. Who can't take a good joke. You guys saw his account, right?

Anyway, I actually intentionally asked for a gun that wasn't in the gun room or whatever stupid gun Dante managed to nab up, so I'll show it off!
You idiots would've been looking for the thing for hours!
Alex Jones
With the gun presented I suppose we check it with the gun in gun room or weapons rooms across the studios, any guns that were on corpses like Urien's/Dante's, etc.
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Honoka Kosakatua
Investigate Seal's corpse. Kick it a few times.
Spooks?
(Dec 31, 2018 at 6:32 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: I wanna look at the bottle theory and see if I can find pieces of the whiskey bottle among all the debris. Does it account for all of the debris? Is some of it windshield glass? Ornaments? Is it around mario? Does it match cuts? And any traces of Cyanide.
You pick up pieces of the Whiskey Bottle. It makes up enough glass to roughly make a bottle without even touching the glass in Mario. However, the glass in Mario is VERY similar to the Whiskey Bottle Glass on the ground, just not part of the same bottle.

You cannot test it for Cyanide as you are not a magic testing wizard.

(Dec 31, 2018 at 6:54 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Check the Practical Effects Workshop.

You check the Practical Effects Workshop. Besides a large tarp, and maybe some rope, it appears that nothing's really been removed from here that you can tell, at least nothing substantial. Mario's Hat isn't here either.

(Dec 31, 2018 at 6:55 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: Also the laptop in coffee's room I'd like an investigation on please.
The Laptop in Coffee's Room contains several motion capture files. You can't view the videos or the associated code due to the laptop being simply too old. It appears it was used for recording and storing, but nothing else.

(Dec 31, 2018 at 7:01 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: Afterthought, since the woods are fresh ground and dirt, can we follow footsteps out there? Like to see if anyone other than honoka went out there tonight? It kinda sounded like MCD and Trip were in the mansion but maybe they ended up in the woods somewhere too. How many fresh footprints are outside and where do they lead?
The woods may be "fresh ground", but it's not exactly moist enough to leave visible footprints at all. A ways out into the woods though, you locate a small mound of dirt.

(Dec 31, 2018 at 7:04 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: What, was my account not full enough? Fine, fine...

Alright so, I got my ass kicked by MCD, and when I woke up, everyone was gone!
Except Gnome, that guy sleeps like a rock.
So I went out to go see some other fine folks, and I bumped into Liz instead. Great.
And then some dukes of hazard stuff happened. I think that's are the right reference?
Oh, and I bumped into Xavier. Who can't take a good joke. You guys saw his account, right?

Anyway, I actually intentionally asked for a gun that wasn't in the gun room or whatever stupid gun Dante managed to nab up, so I'll show it off!
You idiots would've been looking for the thing for hours!
(Dec 31, 2018 at 7:09 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: With the gun presented I suppose we check it with the gun in gun room or weapons rooms across the studios, any guns that were on corpses like Urien's/Dante's, etc.
TOM shows off the gun, and you compare it to the Gun Room inside the Manor, as well as Dante's gun. TOM's gun is a .22 caliber sidearm, whereas Dante's pistol, as well as the pistols in the Gun Room, are a Glock and some old WWI-era guns respectively.

(Dec 31, 2018 at 7:34 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Investigate Seal's corpse. Kick it a few times.
You kick Seal's corpse a few times. You are banned from Alaska on the spot for your seal-clubbing ways.
Honoka Kosakatua
hey liz please show us your gun and tell us the model

producer too, tell us about your weaponry
Liz [Security Guard]
(Dec 31, 2018 at 9:13 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: hey liz please show us your gun and tell us the model

[Image: Muol3Eu.png]

Me? Of course I've got my gun. It's a Colt Single Action Army. Despite its age, it's probably the greatest handgun ever made. I heard six shots is more than enough to kill anything that moves, but personally, I only need one. Still, it's a reliable piece, won't use anything else.
Larry Foulke
(Dec 31, 2018 at 9:13 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: hey liz please show us your gun and tell us the model

You uh... you got all day? I have an arsenal large enough to outfit a small armory, but if you insist.

On me right now, I have my baby. AK-12, special issue. Don't ask where I got it from, and no, you can't touch it. Always have a hand on it.

Sidearm, GSh-18, 9mm, never leaves my side.

Another sidearm, but mostly for deterrence instead of killing-... where's my .22. Where is it. Who. When. Someone's going to die for this.
Honoka Kosakatua
Ask Producer to look at Dude's weapon and see if it's his gun specifically.
The Other Monokuma
Well, I'm toast.

So, for the last hour and a half, I'm running a special on FLASHBACK LIGHTS!
See what Xavier doesn't want you to see! Puhuhu!
Why am I doing this? Well, he's probably gonna confiscate it anyway! And I hate that guy!
Hurry now! This offer only lasts until the noose hangs over my neck! Or my taser runs out of juice to keep that guy off!

Come on, let me fuck at least one person over, alright?
Honoka Kosakatua
Ah well you know what, who doesn't love a little lore?

Stand there and let TOM zap my brains with a weird light.
Larry Foulke
(Dec 31, 2018 at 9:30 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Ask Producer to look at Dude's weapon and see if it's his gun specifically.

Well, it's the same model, but who knows at this point. I'm disowning it, I'm like a bird. Someone else touched my baby, it's their baby now.

That's birds, right? Oh well, it's the same model at least, but it might not be the same gun.
The Other Monokuma
Oh, you can search my room for cyanide and cyanide accessories if you want. Might as well.