DrMinusWorld
This lot is looking for information on "alternative medicines". I'm not sure what they came to a hospital for if they don't want what we have to offer! But hey, they're here and they need help. I only know about traditional medicine and traditional cooking recipes, so this is all on you guys today.

Patient 1
Ron Burgendy Wrote:So, I that garlic is healthy, being an unhealthy person who drinks a lot. Will I still benefit from popping a clove with a shot?
Patient 2
Anonymous Wrote:Need recommendations on smell proof weed bags?
Do weed smell proof bags really work? I would need it to hold either 1/2 oz or 1 oz at a time. Last 6 months or longer.
Patient 3
Carlos Wrote:What are the best health benefits of comsuming apple cider vinegar ?
Superchao
Patient 1: Yes, you will. For best results, crush and liquefy the garlic before injecting it directly into your veins.

Patient 2: To some extent. While the weed smell will be contained, it results in an effect similar to the greenhouse effect. Whenever the bag is eventually opened, the weed smell will explode out at extra strength. Everything in the area will permanently smell of weed, no matter what is done.

Patient 3: The intoxication, of course!
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Skinny Penis
ayy sup babes

1: yeee you can probs aim it a shot and possibly even bust it like if it were a nut like ayy, garlic's supa healthy but make sure you ain't a vampire OR ELSE...

2: ay, why make it smell proof? nothing bad will happen we promise, just grab a walmat bag and tie it to your nose, works every time! If you happen to inhale the smell of weed, just run.

3: there's none, why are u drinkin trash

ayy we done #BackToTheBus #SkinnyGang
[Image: emergency-alerts-presidential-alert-its-...652463.png]
Aidan

>So, I that garlic is healthy, being an unhealthy person who drinks a lot. Will I still benefit from popping a clove with a shot?

garlic is known to be a potent force for light. consuming some with a shot will protect you from some of the unsavory creatures you may encounter on your drunken bender. however, you would be better off tying it around your neck. the effect is much more potent, and it gives you a nice snack for later

>Need recommendations on smell proof weed bags?

>Do weed smell proof bags really work? I would need it to hold either 1/2 oz or 1 oz at a time. Last 6 months or longer.

yes, weed smell proof bags do work. i create mine with a dandelion base and various crystals. a one ounce bag should prevent you from smelling for around a week to ten days.

>What are the best health benefits of comsuming apple cider vinegar ?

there are none. apples are sinful.
Draku

>So, I that garlic is healthy, being an unhealthy person who drinks a lot. Will I still benefit from popping a clove with a shot?

The negative energies and positive energies of alcohol and garlic will cancel out, but the effect on your breath will give you the ability to kill a man.

>Need recommendations on smell proof weed bags?

>Do weed smell proof bags really work? I would need it to hold either 1/2 oz or 1 oz at a time. Last 6 months or longer.

You can't fool me, I'm a dog.

>What are the best health benefits of comsuming apple cider vinegar ?

You're supposed to slather that on your face, stupid.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Bill Cipher
1. OF COURSE IT’S GOOD FOR YOU....EXCEPT IF YOU’RE A VAMPIRE! IN WHICH CASE YOU WOULD BE VAPORIZED INTO DUST, WHICH WOULD TAKE FOREVER TO REMOVE FROM THE CARPET! SO UNLESS YOU CAN SURVIVE HAVING A WODDEN STAKE DRIVEN INTO YOUR HEART, DON’T DO IT!

2. SORRY, YOU’RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE WITH YOUR LITTLE ZIPLOC BAGGIES! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE A SUPERB BAG TO HIDE YOUR FORBIDDEN CILANTRO IN? YOUR BODY! YOU HEARD ME RIGHT, SHOVE THE WEED RIGHT INTO YOUR BUMHOLE! CAN’T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE SMELL, BUT FBI AGENTS WOULD BE TOO DISGUSTED TO GET IT FROM YOU! IT’S FOOLPROOF!

3. DRINK 16 OUNCES OF IT AT ONCE AND YOU’LL DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE!
Dr. Mario
@1. There are no magic foods that will make an unhealthy lifestyle healthy. This ain't no game, it's a live action thrill ride.

@3. There may be many health benefits to drinking Apple Cider Vinegar, one I can recall people insist off the top of my head is it Unlocks nutrients in meals you're eating- but the main effect you'll get out of it is its a decent appetite killer. You have to be careful consuming it, it may burn your esophagus so you don't want that, many people dilute 1 tablespoon in 1 cup of water to drink it down. Personally, I drink it with 1 cup of v8 instead of water.
DrMinusWorld
Hello again. I hope you all haven't assumed I died off. I'm a doctor, I can't die. If anything bad happens I can just patch myself right back up. Anyways, the Day 4 replies have finally been posted:
Quote:There are no magic foods that will make an unhealthy lifestyle healthy. This ain't no game, it's a live action thrill ride. However, garlic can help since the negative energies and positive energies of alcohol and garlic will cancel out, but the effect on your breath will give you the ability to kill a man. For best results, crush and liquefy the garlic before injecting it directly into your veins. You can probably also aim it a shot and possibly even bust it like if it were a nut. So of course it's good for you... except if you're a vampire! In which case you would be vaporized into dust, which would take forever to remove from the carpet. So unless you can survive having a wooden stake driven into your heart, don't do it. Garlic is known to be a potent force for light. Consuming some with a shot will protect you from some of the unsavory creatures you may encounter on your drunken bender. However, you would be better off tying it around your neck. the effect is much more potent, and it gives you a nice snack for later.
Quote:To some extent. While the weed smell will be contained, it results in an effect similar to the greenhouse effect. Whenever the bag is eventually opened, the weed smell will explode out at extra strength. Everything in the area will permanently smell of weed, no matter what is done. You're not fooling anyone with your little ziploc baggies! You want to look into some alternative options. A superb bag to hide your forbidden cilantro in would be your body! You heard me right, shove the weed right up your bumhole. Can't say anything about the smell, but FBI agents would be too disgusted to get it from you. Creating homemade bags is also a great solution. I create mine with a dandelion base and various crystals. A one ounce bag should prevent you from smelling for around a week to ten days.

Why make it smell proof though? Nothing bad will happen, we promise. Just grab a walmat bag and tie it to your nose, works every time. If you happen to inhale the smell of weed, just run. You can't fool me, I'm a dog.
Quote:Carlos, there are none. Apples are sinful. Why are you drinking trash? You're supposed to slather that on your face. I'm sorry, your question set me on edge a bit. As a doctor, apples are my one weakness.

There may be many health benefits to drinking Apple Cider Vinegar, one I can recall people insist off the top of my head is it Unlocks nutrients in meals you're eating- but the main effect you'll get out of it is its a decent appetite killer. You have to be careful consuming it, it may burn your esophagus so you don't want that, many people dilute 1 tablespoon in 1 cup of water to drink it down. Personally, I drink it with 1 cup of v8 instead of water. Drink 16 ounces of it at once and you'll discover the secrets of the universe.

Day 5 will begin as soon as I finish writing down that meatloaf recipe.