Spooks?
Puhuhuhu- ...Aw forget it.

You guys know the drill by now, I'm sure. You probably have a better handle than me on what's going on, too, so place your votes!
Gnome
suicide
Honoka Kosakatua
For now I'm going to agree with Gnome and say Mario suicided.
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_lynch_amused.png]
TH3 B34R'S 4L1B1 JUST W3NT UP 1N SMOK3!

1 VOT3 TH3 OTH3R MONOKUM4
Honoka Kosakatua
I vote The Third Monokuma.

Wait, no, the other one.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: zZH0Ipq.png]
Looks like that's over. I'll vote for The Other Monokuma.

Come to think of it, why's there two (or more) of him, with one of them being... one of us? Don't answer that, I think it's better if we left that unexplained.
The Other Monokuma
Come on, Mario confess your sins! Isn't a clown's death the ultimate joke?
Wow that's insensitive, even coming from me.
Alex Jones
TOM apparently
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Shoey1
Vote: The Dude
Sorry Dude
Teddie
...As much as I don't trust either of these other bears... I don't think it's possible he killed Mario.

Suicide.

EDIT: Never mind! Back to TOM!
Xavier [Director]
[Image: Y04zLir.png]

Yeah, I'll have to go with TOM.

No reason.
The Other Monokuma
Hey, since when could NPCs vote?
Teddie
MCD!
MCD
im voting TOM since there are no better options
Larry Foulke
Yeah I'm voting xavier

No reason as well
Spooks?
Well, looks like it's time to stop seeing double, because @The Other Monokuma is proving that you just can't beat the original! Because duh, he's Guilty! Really though, he had a good run. Two kills under his belt, this guy got. Not bad, Other Me. Not bad.

Oh well, sucks for you, but it's still punishment time!

TOM is standing in the middle of the Christmas Pavilion, tied to a Christmas Tree. Slowly, robotic hands rise out the floor, and begin to rifle through his pockets and pillowcase, stealing all his personal possessions from him. Knives, guns, clothes, all fly through the air, but TOM manages to hold onto a couple items in defiance: A knife and a the .22 pistol.

He cuts through the ropes tying him up, but loses the knife to one of the hands. Clutching the gun, he runs off the pavilion, and towards Trip, who stares at him surprised. TOM lunges towards Trip, and yanks off his sunglasses. Suddenly, TOM lets out a cough, and blood dribbles from his mouth. Then his eyes. Then... everywhere. TOM collapses at Trip's feet, dead.

Trip looks down at the body, and quickly snatches up his sunglasses out of its bloody hand, wiping them off on his pants. The Producer approaches, and reaches down to take back his gun. In a final act, TOM points the gun vaguely in his direction, but instead of shooting it, lobs it on top of the West Walkway. His arm collapses to the ground, and the Producer stands there for a very long time, speechless.

His role was Ultimate Kleptomaniac

rolecard:

The next phase will begin tomorrow.
Larry Foulke
Well I'll just walk my ass up there and get it, then...
The Other Monokuma
(Jan 1, 2019 at 12:05 AM)Larry Foulke Wrote: Well I'll just walk my ass up there and get it, then...
Puhuhu, race ya!
You do remember what tonight is, right?
Larry Foulke
(Jan 1, 2019 at 12:21 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2019 at 12:05 AM)Larry Foulke Wrote: Well I'll just walk my ass up there and get it, then...
Puhuhu, race ya!
You do remember what tonight is, right?

It's the night you got executed on a lame-ass attempt and I picked that shit up like 25 minutes ago, go rot in ghost hell you shit.