DrMinusWorld
Today we have a big line up of female patients that are looking for help on more personal matters. A personal matter of my own is how close I have gotten to a female to be able to answer any of these questions. So once again, I am asking for help from you guys on these patients.

Patient 1
Anonymous Wrote:Does bras making boobs harder?
Patient 2
Anonymous Wrote:How do I get rid of my pubes (girl) without itching?
So I just got a first boyfriend and the Sadie Hawkin's dance is coming up. He got a hotel room (super romantic!!! <3) and... Well... I'll just say it right out. We're gonna bump uglies. I want to be hairless down there I know that I don't have to be and like it doesn't matter he won't care, it's just very messy. Shaving makes it so itchy and painful and I've heard waxing it off is undescribably painful. Nair? What do I do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (Don't tell my bf I wanna surprise him
Patient 3
Anonymous Wrote:Peeing often?
I don't normally pee this often I haven't drank a lot either I'm 17, I'm not overweight never had sex it doesn't burn or hurt when I pee but I just keep needing to go like every 40mins to and hour ?
Skinny Penis
ayy welcome back SKINNY GANG back for another bang

1: ya it do, but they essentially make man's penis harder too, so watch out for that. If you have a husband he'll be turned on almost immediately by the sight of nice sexy textureS MMmMmM

2: first stuf first TELL YOUR BF so like you get him the scissors and he snip0 snip outta the way until essentialyl scissoring it out for ya, two bushes together work better than one

3: your weiner must be falling off WATCH OUT don't be scared, just install your bed in the bathroom and remember to sleep sitting down or else the peepee might go up and splat everythin around the walls

#BackToTheBus
[Image: emergency-alerts-presidential-alert-its-...652463.png]
Draku

>Does bras making boobs harder?

Bras are a sort of protective barrier for breasts, you will have increased resilience to attacks if you wear one. The durability of your armor will depend on the smith you go to to forge it or what level shop you buy from. I suggest waiting until a few towns in to purchase one, as the early shops only provide minimal benefit statwise.

>How do I get rid of my pubes (girl) without itching?

Pull them out one by one instead, waxing is only painful because it's doing that all at once.

>Peeing often?

You should probably stop peeing into your cup and taking it as a refill, that is likely the cause.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Bill Cipher
1. A SCIENTIFIC FACT IS THAT BREASTS ARE VENTING HOT GAS 24/7, BUT BRAS BLOCK THAT AND INSTEAD THE GAS IS STORED IN YOUR BOOBS! IN 20 YEARS OR DURING YOUR NEXT DATE, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST, YOUR MELONS CAN’T CONTAIN IT ANYMORE AND THEY’LL EXPLODE! SO DON’T WEAR BRAS IF YOU DON’T WANT YOUR CHEST (OR LACK OF IT!) TO BE FLATTER THAN AN IRONING BOARD!

2. YOU CAN JUST BORROW MY CHAINSAW!

3. IF YOU’RE PEEING MORE OFTEN THAN YOU EAT OR PRAY TO YOUR INSIGNIFICANT DEITY, THEN IT’S A SURE SIGN THAT YOU HAVE A LEAK IN YOUR PIPES! IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD HIRE A PLUMBER TO COME AND “FIX” IT! MAYBE GET YOUR BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND/FRIEND WITH BENEFITS TO HELP TOO!
Zange
1. As someone with boobs I can confirm they will be rock hard if you wear a bra. Some people are into that, some aren't, so really the choice is yours.

2. OK first off, Nair only works on legs, but good thinking there. Second off, if you don't want waxing to hurt as much, trim the hairs first, then wax. It's not pulling out as much hair so it'll be like nothing's even happening at all.

3. Just stop drinking water. Or anything, for that matter. Problem solved!
Superchao
1. Yes, they will become actual, physical stones. Only bra if you are prepared.

2. You scratch a lot. Scratch so much that you carve your skin open, and then keep scratching. Eventually, you'll scratch all your hair out, and it won't even be growing back. Problem: solved!

3: Keep peeing. You've been infected. Piss is the only way to get it out. Pee more, for the love of god.
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
DrMinusWorld
Here are the compiled responses:

Quote: As someone with boobs I can confirm they will be rock hard if you wear a bra. A scientific fact is that breasts are venting hot gas 24/7, but bras block that and instead the gas is stored in your boobs. In 20 years or during your next date, whichever comes first, your melons can't contain it anymore and they'll explode. So don't wear bras if you don't want your chest (or lack of it) to be flatter than an ironing board. Some people are into that, some aren't, so really the choice is yours. Bras essentially make man's penis harder too, so watch out for that. If you have a husband he'll be turned on almost immediately by the sight of nice sexy textureS MMmMmM Bras are a sort of protective barrier for breasts, you will have increased resilience to attacks if you wear one. The durability of your armor will depend on the smith you go to to forge it or what level shop you buy from. I suggest waiting until a few towns in to purchase one, as the early shops only provide minimal benefit statwise. With a high level bra they will become actual, physical stones. Only bra if you are prepared.
Quote:OK first off, Nair only works on legs, but good thinking there. Second off, if you don't want waxing to hurt as much, trim the hairs first, then wax. It's not pulling out as much hair so it'll be like nothing's even happening at all. Pull them out one by one instead, waxing is only painful because it's doing that all at once.

Really though I think you should first tell your boyfriend so like you get him the scissors and he snip snip outta the way essentially scissoring it out for ya, two bushes together work better than one. If you're really hairy and the scissors aren't enough, you can just borrow my chainsaw!

Should you want to remove the hair for good, scratch a lot. Scratch so much that you carve your skin open, and then keep scratching. Eventually, you'll scratch all your hair out, and it won't even be growing back. Problem: solved!
Quote:Hi Anonymous,

It's hard to properly diagnose you off of just your post, but there are three reasons that I can think of for why you might be peeing so much.
1) You might be peeing into your cup and taking it as a refill. You should just stop drinking water, that, or anything for that matter. Problem solved!
2) Your weiner must be falling off. Watch out, don't be scared, just install your bed in the bathroom and remember to sleep sitting down or else the peepee might go up and splat everything around the walls. I would hire a plumber to come and "fix" it. Maybe get your boyfriend/husband/friend with benefits to help too!
3) If you're peeing more often than you eat or pray to your insignificant deity, keep peeing. It's a sure sign that you have a leak in your pipes. You've been infected. Piss is the only way to get it out. Pee more, for the love of god.
Thank you for your continued assistance. I look forward to your support on Day 6 soon.