[Studio X - Day 10] - Stolen Revelations

Honoka Kosakatua
Investigate the Prop Workshop and Practical Effects Workshop for missing cement, missing rope, and missing pulley system.
Gnome
hoo hee heh hoof

i go to coffees room to grab something he may have left for me (rest in peace i love you so much). i saw kaeda in there moving around the bedding for some weird reason but whatever. as i leave, i see a maskedl izard man walk out of alex jones room. dont know who that is or what that is or why its there but whatever. please do me a favor and steal everything alex jones owns because im glad he is dead

i run back to my room because i couldnt find anything (whoever took it please give it to me) and then go to the new years pavilion to see the hubbub. teddie squirts some acid in my eyes. why. why would he do this. im completely defenseless. he probably did it.

half blind, i climb under the table so no one can attack me futher. thats when i saw the ghost of dante, who was about to attack me further. thankfully, i was protected by the ghost of christmas crash. and then something heavy is put on the table and im gnocked out
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: dP57PEV.png]

Wow, I... I hung out with this guy. Bubsy was cool but... Mr. Jones appreciated my camera work...

Here... Take this video. I'm gonna go lie down, dudes.

trip's footage:
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to read the Tome of the Abyss.
Teddie
I'd like to grab a generally unbruised body, and drop the bag of cement on it from roughly the same height as itd be hung from the power room ceiling, to see what would happen!
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: eJyD73s.png]
All this talking about a power outage has me confused. Have you noticed anything like that, Liz?
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 6, 2019 at 9:58 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like to read the Tome of the Abyss.
You open the Tome of the Abyss...

It's blank. The only think written in it is a brief copyright claim in the front of the book from "XW Publishing Co."

(Jan 6, 2019 at 10:23 PM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to grab a generally unbruised body, and drop the bag of cement on it from roughly the same height as itd be hung from the power room ceiling, to see what would happen!
You grab TOM's body, and put him under the cement bag, dropping it on him. It snaps his neck, and collapses his skull.
Teddie
I'd like to take a close look at Alex's body seeing if his neck/head is largely intact.
Liz [Security Guard]
(Jan 7, 2019 at 12:02 AM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to take a close look at Alex's body seeing if his neck/head is largely intact.
Alex's head is completely intact, minus the burns, but his neck is snapped.

(Jan 6, 2019 at 11:59 PM)Kaede Akamatsu Wrote: [Image: eJyD73s.png]
All this talking about a power outage has me confused. Have you noticed anything like that, Liz?
...Hm. The Guard Station's got its own backup battery, in case some criminals got in the tunnel and cut the lights. Spent too much time in there to be sure.

Actually, I guess that scenario did happen, didn't it?
Honoka Kosakatua
How difficult would it be to lift and swing the cement bag like a bludgeon?

If I hit a body with it, does it actually work like a weapon or does it burst on impact?
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 7, 2019 at 12:18 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: How difficult would it be to lift and swing the cement bag like a bludgeon?

If I hit a body with it, does it actually work like a weapon or does it burst on impact?
The bag is heavy, but it's not too hard to hit someone with once you have it lifted up. You smack it into TOM, and the powder is so dense that it retains form and clubs him, rather than bursting.
Honoka Kosakatua
Does it still inflict the same damage that it did to him previously, or was the impact force less and thus it didn't completely shatter his skull on impact?
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 7, 2019 at 12:22 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Does it still inflict the same damage that it did to him previously, or was the impact force less and thus it didn't completely shatter his skull on impact?
You can't really tell, although it did not shatter his skull, having less force behind it than gravity.