[Studio X - Day 11] - Blind Justice

Honoka Kosakatua
Compare Gnome's weapon to the damage to the bedsheet.
Teddie
I want to ask Shroomguy's boogeyman to see what he saw!
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 12, 2019 at 1:30 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Compare Gnome's weapon to the damage to the bedsheet.
Gnome's scissors don't appear to match the sheet if you cut it, but if you stab it, it's close enough.

(Jan 12, 2019 at 1:51 AM)Teddie Wrote: I want to ask Shroomguy's boogeyman to see what he saw!
Shroomguy's boogeyman appears to have been killed for being AFK.
Gnome
stab the bedsheet with my ornate dagger to see if it makes a similar cut. also check if it has fresh blood so nobody starts accusos of peepee
Teddie
I'd like to investigate Hannibal, the Janitor's, and Alex's body for stab wounds, and if Alex still has the knife in his chest.

Furthermore, I'd like to double check Terezi's body for any stab wounds.
Honoka Kosakatua
Investigate the Final Dead Room while taking Trip along to make sure nothing goes wrong.
Larry Foulke
If it gets you lot off my back, I was talking with Liz until blondie came by and asked me to follow her. I did, we went to the greenhouse, she flashed me with one of those stupid lights and when i was able to see again she was on the ground. I tried to help her up but she freaked out and ran off. I wandered off after that to work on my guns after that.
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 12, 2019 at 2:06 AM)Gnome Wrote: stab the bedsheet with my ornate dagger to see if it makes a similar cut. also check if it has fresh blood so nobody starts accusos of peepee

You stab the sheet. No shit it makes a similar mark, it's a sharp thing.

The only blood on the knife is red, and long since dried.

(Jan 12, 2019 at 2:10 AM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to investigate Hannibal, the Janitor's, and Alex's body for stab wounds, and if Alex still has the knife in his chest.

Furthermore, I'd like to double check Terezi's body for any stab wounds.
Alex has one stab wound in his chest. The Janitor has none, but Hannibal is too completely demolished to tell.

Terezi's only stab wound, if it even counts, is the hole in her head.

(Jan 12, 2019 at 2:13 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Investigate the Final Dead Room while taking Trip along to make sure nothing goes wrong.
You check the Final Dead Room with Trip. Nothinf's changed since last time.
Teddie
I'd like to closely investigate the ceiling of the button room.
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 12, 2019 at 3:02 AM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to closely investigate the ceiling of the button room.
It appears there's a hatch up there, as well as a furled up banner and a polaroid camera mounted in the corner.
Honoka Kosakatua
Pry open the hatch, inspect the camera, and unroll the banner.
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 12, 2019 at 3:11 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Pry open the hatch, inspect the camera, and unroll the banner.
Prying open the hatch causes ice water to fall onto your head, dousing you.

The banner automatically unfurls, to show an image of Xavier laughing. The banner reads "NICE ONE, IDIOT".

A photo comes out of the Polaroid, showing you at the moment of water impact. You are making a really stupid face
sealelement
why the fuck are yall leaving evil director alive? i should have gatted a clip in his ass
100% pure gamer 100%