[Studio X - Day 11] - Blind Justice

Honoka Kosakatua
Go investigate Studio A's executive building the janitor's gravesite for the previous shovel.
Teddie
I'd like to check Studio X's animatronic control panel and Studio A's counterpart to see what actions were queued.
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 11, 2019 at 10:26 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Go investigate Studio A's executive building the janitor's gravesite for the previous shovel.
It appears that shovel is lying in his grave, broken in two. The Executive Building doesn't contain it either, obviously.

(Jan 11, 2019 at 10:27 PM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to check Studio X's animatronic control panel and Studio A's counterpart to see what actions were queued.
Studio X's animatronic and Studio A's animatronic were both queued to simple run around. Upon checking your manual hover, you find that the animatronics are automatically set up to attempt to remove obstacles they get stuck on, by attempting to lift and move the obstacle.
Honoka Kosakatua
Check Studio A's tool shed to see if both spare shovels are still there.

Also check Studio B for any places that might have had shovels.
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 11, 2019 at 10:36 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Check Studio A's tool shed to see if both spare shovels are still there.

Also check Studio B for any places that might have had shovels.
There is one shovel remaining in the Tool Shed.

As for Studio B, there is one shovel out by the Janitor's grave site, covered in dirt.
Honoka Kosakatua
Is the blood in the button room teal or red?

Also ask Liz for her testimony.
Teddie
I'd like to check all dead player bedrooms for missing bedsheets, just to rule out a train of thought.
Liz [Security Guard]
(Jan 11, 2019 at 10:59 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Is the blood in the button room teal or red?

Also ask Liz for her testimony.
The blood's teal. Weird color, but I can't judge too hard.

As for my testimony...

[Image: kIhJ2dF.png]

I was just doing my thing out by the Guard Station at first. I was reading a book, although I doubt you care what it was. Night shift's boring, okay?

Kaede comes by, but tells me she can't talk right now, but also gives me a keycard. Not sure what it was for. Then, she grabs that Producer guy and goes off somewhere. Not sure why she'd willingly spend time with him, but you do you.

[Image: OoheStx.png]

Honoka came by later, took the keycard, and went off somewhere with a shovel, following that leetspeak chick. Waited a while, and she came back again, and asked me to come with her. Figured there was no harm in that, so I went with her into the manor, and stood guard by that blown up statue.

Only time she left my sight after that point was to go into that burned out library for a bit.
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to use the spare shovel from Studio A that has not been used, and smash the head of a corpse to replicate the damage done to Terezi. Does this result in a bloody shovel?
Teddie
I'd like to use that spare shovel after, and drop it from the third floor on to a supported corpse's head, to see what the state of the head would be.

I'd also like to see, if possible, what was printed in the 3D printer today? Or atleast to investigate it.
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 11, 2019 at 11:05 PM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to check all dead player bedrooms for missing bedsheets, just to rule out a train of thought.
You check all the dead player bedrooms in Studio X for missing bedsheets. As it turns out, almost all the ones on the west side are.

(Jan 11, 2019 at 11:47 PM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to use that spare shovel after, and drop it from the third floor on to a supported corpse's head, to see what the state of the head would be.

I'd also like to see, if possible, what was printed in the 3D printer today? Or atleast to investigate it.
You drop the shovel from above onto the Janitor's corpse. It lands on his head and dents it, but you can't replicate the wound on Terezi.

You can only see the last thing that was printed, which appears to be a Grappling Hook, but the smell of plastic in the air indicates that it was used quite a bit tonight.
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 11, 2019 at 11:45 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like to use the spare shovel from Studio A that has not been used, and smash the head of a corpse to replicate the damage done to Terezi. Does this result in a bloody shovel?
You smash Hannibal's head in in the same way you did Terezi's. Without the bloody wound that Terezi has, the blow does not leave blood.
Gnome
what did trip do tonight
Gnome
is there any trail of blood from the button room
MCD
i present the gun and grappling hook (presuming i still have the hook)
Honoka Kosakatua
Thoroughly investigate the Button Room.
Teddie
Hey - any guns in the manor's gun room missing?
MCD
...shoot a corpse with my gun and compare terezi's wound
Trip [Cameraman]
(Jan 12, 2019 at 12:22 AM)Gnome Wrote: what did trip do tonight
[Image: Afd8Diq.png]

Oh, yeah I guess I DID do stuff tonight, huh? I didn't really film much though now that Mr. Jones is... Gone, and all that though. Oh well. Guess I can share my night anyway, right?

[Image: D1cXst6.png]

I mostly hung around MCD. He printed out a gun and that grappling hook we used to get up to 3F, then we headed over to the Central Tower, after Honoka chased one of those Wendigo guys upstairs and dragged him outside past us.

At one point I saw that Gnome guy too, who stabbed MCD, but MCD seemed cool with it so I didn't butt in, you know?

[Image: Afd8Diq.png]

Honoka was on the third floor when we climbed up, and she tried the Wendigo's eye on this funky door, but it was just the robot. I tried unlocking it myself though, which also did... not a lot, dudes.

After that, we just went and watched Horsin' Around, a typical day.

trip's footage:
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 12, 2019 at 12:26 AM)Gnome Wrote: is there any trail of blood from the button room
There appears to be a very slight trail leading North, but the blood stops relatively quickly, as though absorbed by something

(Jan 12, 2019 at 12:27 AM)MCD Wrote: i present the gun and grappling hook (presuming i still have the hook)
You present the Gun and Grappling Hook.

They're both 3D printed and of dubious quality, but they appear to be a grappling hook and a revolver.

(Jan 12, 2019 at 12:28 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Thoroughly investigate the Button Room.
Besides the puddle of blood, a broken bottle of Jack Daniels lies nearby, and there's a bullet hole in the floor near the pool.

The button is all chopped too, but you know that.

(Jan 12, 2019 at 12:28 AM)Teddie Wrote: Hey - any guns in the manor's gun room missing?
It appears none have been taken.

(Jan 12, 2019 at 12:33 AM)MCD Wrote: ...shoot a corpse with my gun and compare terezi's wound
You shoot Alex Jones with your gun. The wounds aren't even similar beyond being holes. Terezi's is much gorier and all gashed up.