Mario
[deleted]
Draku
(Sep 9, 2016 at 11:49 AM)Yrr Wrote:
(Sep 9, 2016 at 12:48 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote: At least they didn't try to add micro-transactions.

[Image: qTGnviz.png]

[Image: JjqoP7g.png]
OF FUCKING COURSE THE APP ICON IS THAT RENDER RECREATED
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
[Image: HYYNKBM.jpg]
not a bad little game really

its hard to see the 10 dollar value in what you get to try for free, but the full game is actually really challenging and addictive
T-man
(Dec 16, 2016 at 8:46 PM)SonicProject Wrote: jesus christ though, can we at least get any other aesthetic than new fucking super mario bros

No, this is the now the default Mario art style.
T-man
(Dec 16, 2016 at 8:49 PM)SonicProject Wrote: AT LEAST FUCKING CHANGE UP THE MUSIC

There's no BAH BAHs so at least there's that.
T-man
(Dec 16, 2016 at 8:50 PM)SonicProject Wrote: but the bah bahs and accompanying animations at least gave this shit some charm imo, now they don't even have that
I'm sorry but this is just plain incorrect. Maybe in NSMB for DS when they used it conservatively.

But this shit here

Is ear rape or at very least ear sexual assault.

It's literally the same thing as this joke video

Real thing for reference, I haven't listened to the original NSMB's music in so long I'm floored by how much better it is.
Spritanium
Holy fucking bloody ballsacks that is the actual song from the game???

Facepalm
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Dec 16, 2016 at 9:03 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Holy fucking bloody ballsacks that is the actual song from the game???

Facepalm

I'm afraid so
Spritanium
It sounds like listening to ragtime from underwater
[Image: supercorrect.png]
DrTapeworm

when's this one coming back
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Mario
I like it, pretty solid. Wish the Free version at least gave you 1-4, but no big deal really. the 3 levels you get give you a good enough feel for how the game works and if you'll purchase it or not from there.
T-man
(Dec 16, 2016 at 10:27 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote:
when's this one coming back
Man, I remember instruments.

Bah bah.

(Dec 16, 2016 at 10:35 PM)Mario Wrote: I like it, pretty solid. Wish the Free version at least gave you 1-4, but no big deal really. the 3 levels you get give you a good enough feel for how the game works and if you'll purchase it or not from there.
Yeah, in the end I really don't regret my purchase. I just managed to unlock all the characters (which entails also completing the World Tour) and I've basically been playing it all day since I got it this morning. I'm definitely interested to see their next mobile game.

I have a love hate relationship with Toad Rally. On one hand it's really fun challenging other player's ghosts, but on the other it's not fun getting your ass kicked and losing Toads. I must have yelled fuck at the top of my lungs at least 5 times today.
DrTapeworm
bah bah humbug
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Beako
Hi guys I didn't read any of the posts in this thread but

I love this game I got it as soon as it came out. I have in-app purchases disabled in my Restrictions. I've never paid for an app or bought anything from an app (except Domino's and Uber) and I never intend to. Super Mario Run is a cute little game but as soon as I told people I got it everyone laughed at me. Well excuse me for liking things that you don't like. Angry

Once I beat all the free levels I'll delete the app.
T-man
(Dec 17, 2016 at 1:45 AM)Puddin Wrote: Once I beat all the free levels I'll delete the app.
That'll be a quick 3 minutes.
Beako
I played the first level last night and I didn't beat the second level because there's a purple coin I'm having trouble getting. I'm going to get as much as I can get out of this game without paying for it before I delete it.
sealelement
more man hours have been put into posting in this thread than man hours put into the development of super mario run
100% pure gamer 100%
Mario
(Dec 17, 2016 at 8:21 PM)sealelement Wrote: more man hours have been put into posting in this thread than man hours put into the development of super mario run

Not true, and I'll tell you why: You can play as Toad
T-man
And it has slopes