Grimm
[Image: FI8aYei.png?1]

Welcome, to this most bizarre game. On a day of a less foreboding nature, I would be introducing myself as Grimm, the master of a certain troupe, however... It appears that during my summoning to this realm, my troupe has completely vanished.

One may be excused for pondering the importance of this, but nightmares often are quite esoteric, so your confusion is excused.

[Image: uNJkD1f.png]

However, this simply will not do, if the ritual is to be completed, so I offer a proposition:

With only a simple cost to you, a deal bound in the exchange of cards, you may join my troupe, and allow your talents to burst forth as the crimson flames flicker and consume the regrets of this land. I offer you great power at a later date, and ask only for two things in return: that you join me in the Theater upon request, and perform in whichever way you like in my show, and that you leave with me one of your calling cards, whereupon I will leave you one of mine as well.

[Image: bbFyKLb.png]

But what would a performance be, without an audience to bask in its splendor? If you do not wish to join my Troupe, you may also merely witness our feats in the Theater, free of charge. My doors are open to all who seek entertainment, after all.

With that, I will leave you to your own devices. Farewell.
Bill Cipher
YOU THINK YOU'RE SO FUNNY, WHAT WITH YOU AND YOUR GRIM SLEEPER SHTICK! BUT DON'T YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN GET INTO THIS DEAL WITH THE DEVIL BUSINESS AND STEAL MY CUSTOMERS, BUCKO! YOU'LL HEAR FROM MY LAWYER!
Grimm
As per the first show, the second will be held tonight in the Theater. Please be sure to attend if you are interested in witnessing another ritual, although do not fear if you miss it. Nothing harmful shall befall you, or at least if it does, it will not be by my hand.